Slimory

What kind of job do you have?

I've been curious for quite some time as to what some of the members of this FINE website do for a living, anyone willing to share? I have quit the towing business due to my employer(s) being fuck faces and have decided to try something else, that being Security, and tomorrow I go get my Special Constable License (under the Police Act) to be able to write parking tickets within the HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality) also known as Parking Enforcement, or meter bitch (lol) and I will be driving this:

I am in my fifth year at school doing my highers and when I leave, I hope to join Police Scotland and enter Traffic or Firearms.

Same here dude but im in 4 year doing national 5's

Same here dude but im in 4 year doing national 5's

Aww that's rubbish, are National 5's as bad as they are made out to be? We get told by our teachers that they are stupid and they should keep the Standard Grades and Highers!

Thats total bullish they are the better way to learn, more Practical work which is good for a dyslexic like me.. but we get told that standard grades are to much work and so little outcomes. with national 5 its a solid national qualification.  

Aww that's rubbish, are National 5's as bad as they are made out to be? We get told by our teachers that they are stupid and they should keep the Standard Grades and Highers!

They are only terrible for the teachers because in Standard Grades you had 2 years to complete the course where as national 5 have only one year which means they have to work harder. The courses are sort of better for us as its different materials etc but a lot harder! :(

On Topic:

Just a student as described above but on Saturdays I do volunteering at a charity center which collects money to help street kids in Malawai,DRC and Rwanda its a rewarding experience.

Unfortunately I cant give the name for obvious reasons but its a great charity.

Edited by CrazyPanda1234

Thats total bullish they are the better way to learn, more Practical work which is good for a dyslexic like me.. but we get told that standard grades are to much work and so little outcomes. with national 5 its a solid national qualification.  

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I would still prefer the SG anyway cause when we have like class discussions with teachers they tell us what they are doing with their Nat 4+5 classes and it sounds like everything I enjoyed about Standard Grade has been taken out. And that last part ins't true, Standard Grades and the current Higher which I am doing are recognised as being much more difficult than the new National Qualifications and will mean more in term of Qualifications.

I'm currently in my Junior year of high school, I know, I'm young...lol... but hoepfully once I graduate I'll either join the Air Force then college then maybe the POlice Academy or just apply to a few depts. around my area. Ultimately I'd like to become a PA State Trooper, but as long as I become a police officer, I'll be happy! lol But besides school, I work at Dairy Queen about 5 days a week. I'm saving for, hopefully school, and a car.

And that last part ins't true, Standard Grades and the current Higher which I am doing are recognised as being much more difficult than the new National Qualifications and will mean more in term of Qualifications.

Seems as though everyone's being told different things then.

I don't want to seem rude but how could you make money from Youtube as a full time job (correct me if im wrong) if you only have 21 subs,Nicest way possible!

well im trying my best to earn more subs and look at pewdiepie and smosh thats there job im trying my best to make it happen

I've been curious for quite some time as to what some of the members of this FINE website do for a living, anyone willing to share? I have quit the towing business due to my employer(s) being fuck faces and have decided to try something else, that being Security, and tomorrow I go get my Special Constable License (under the Police Act) to be able to write parking tickets within the HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality) also known as Parking Enforcement, or meter bitch (lol) and I will be driving this:

What's that thing on the hood of the truck?

I'm a college student studying accounting. I hope to join the FBI at some point in life.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

I'm currently in my Junior year of high school, I know, I'm young...lol... but hoepfully once I graduate I'll either join the Air Force then college then maybe the POlice Academy or just apply to a few depts. around my area. Ultimately I'd like to become a PA State Trooper, but as long as I become a police officer, I'll be happy! lol But besides school, I work at Dairy Queen about 5 days a week. I'm saving for, hopefully school, and a car.

Definitely do Air Force. You can't be a police officer until 21 anyways. Air Force will fill the gap between graduation and when you turn 21 and will make you much more marketable as a police officer once you start applying for LEO positions.

TN Air National Guard... Plan on becoming a police officer soon.

What's that thing on the hood of the truck?

I'm a college student studying accounting. I hope to join the FBI at some point in life.

It's a spotlight for reading license plates at night.

@ Everyone else- Some really interesting job titles here, no idea what half of these are lol