JSDGraphics

[REQ] X2100 Lightbar Unlocked

I am starting to get in to modeling, mostly due to the fact I hate making requests and most of the time they're not exactly how I need them. SO I am going to make my own cars,  but I need an X2100 lightbar. I've seen tons of mods in the downloads section that have it on cars but they're all locked. So if someone would be kind enough to send me their X2100. I would be in eternal debt to you  :smile:

Yeah, I have to agree with sKuare. It is one of the most sought after lightbars in the modding community, hence you'd have to be very well known to get one, or make one yourself. If you want to make one yourself, I suggest getting used to modding first, so much so that it's a sixth sense. For a basic x2100 (like mine) I suggest modifying this lightbar. However it does take quite a bit of time and effort to do so. Good luck with the lightbar :)

Edited by trewq34

Yea like they said, its a very very sought after lightbar and not to many people have it and those who do are not giving it out. I was lucky enough to get it at towards the beginning of my modeling career. The only way your going to get it is by either making it yourself or releasing some work and then see if someone will give it to you then but asking for it with zero modeling work released is hardly even worth it

Edited by NickieB

It's not going to happen. To many people do not want that lightbar released unlocked due to the fact that it will become another whelen liberty. 

If you can gather enough pictures and videos for me to work with (P.M.), I will make it and release it.

Got a few pics, there's a lot more on google images though.

4707450087_70a7b60c6c_b.jpg

med_gallery_2982_628_19577.png

med_gallery_9139_496_158183.jpg

led-x_2100.jpg

Edit: Just to let you know the x2100 has LED modules of 6 LEDs per module

Edited by trewq34

If you can gather enough pictures and videos for me to work with (P.M.), I will make it and release it.

Nice Signature, to bad you didn't make it.

however correct you may be NickieB this brilliant lightbar will only for a short time be a guarded treasure of the "high quality moddlers." i can tell you for a fact that a freind of mine, someone who you know/have talked to, and myself are currently working on a beautiful and highly realistic verstion of this treasure, one id even say that rivels your own. only because we are not "well known moddlers" in the GTA Moddling comunity we were denied this unlocked model for personal use. therefor we ARE relising our model to the public and unlocked so that other people may enjoy the beauty of this amazing lightbar. so for your use JSDGraphics and for the enjoyment of all aspiring moddlers out there please enjoy this brilliant lightbar when it is relised. www.lcpdfr.com/gallery/image/21397-front/

Yea like they said, its a very very sought after lightbar and not to many people have it and those who do are not giving it out. I was lucky enough to get it at towards the beginning of my modeling career. The only way your going to get it is by either making it yourself or releasing some work and then see if someone will give it to you then but asking for it with zero modeling work released is hardly even worth it

however correct you may be NickieB this brilliant lightbar will only for a short time be a guarded treasure of the "high quality moddlers." i can tell you for a fact that a freind of mine, someone who you know/have talked to, and myself are currently working on a beautiful and highly realistic verstion of this treasure, one id even say that rivels your own. only because we are not "well known moddlers" in the GTA Moddling comunity we were denied this unlocked model for personal use. therefor we ARE relising our model to the public and unlocked so that other people may enjoy the beauty of this amazing lightbar. so for your use JSDGraphics and for the enjoyment of all aspiring moddlers out there please enjoy this brilliant lightbar when it is relised. www.lcpdfr.com/gallery/image/21397-front/

Good for you, if you feel thats what you want to do, go right ahead. - ERROR on the link, I'd love to see it

Edited by NickieB

so you think I'm snobby huh? and then you wonder why no one would give you the lightbar - or any other parts for that matter because the second you get denied that person is "snobby" or a "big headed modeler", no its because I don't know you from the next guy and I don't know what your going to do with the parts I give you, you could release them unlocked or distribute them to others. Thats why "snobby" modelers dont just give stuff out on request to anyone who asks. Some people do give stuff out to anyone and if they wan't to thats fine but I don't think its fair to cut down those who don't follow that same path

As for the lightbar - looks fine. You seem to have a lot of anticipation surrounding it so in no time expect 15 x2100 cars to be uploaded weekly and slowly but surely it will lose its uniqueness and drop into the same standing as the liberty and become, "Just another x2100 CVPI, Charger, or Tahoe" to add to all the others  :thumbsup:

Edited by NickieB

so you think I'm snobby huh? and then you wonder why no one would give you the lightbar - or any other parts for that matter because the second you get denied that person is "snobby" or a "big headed modeler", no its because I don't know you from the next guy and I don't know what your going to do with the parts I give you, you could release them unlocked or distribute them to others. Thats why "snobby" modelers dont just give stuff out on request to anyone who asks. Some people do give stuff out to anyone and if they wan't to thats fine but I don't think its fair to cut down those who don't follow that same path

As for the lightbar - looks fine. You seem to have a lot of anticipation surrounding it so in no time expect 15 x2100 cars to be uploaded weekly and slowly but surely it will lose its uniqueness and drop into the same standing as the liberty and become, "Just another x2100 CVPI, Charger, or Tahoe" to add to all the others  :thumbsup:

I say snobby because of ur post about marking spam towards anyone who asks for ur 2100 as for the uniqueness that's the point to relising the model maby once it becomes "just another lightbar" then you will realize that hording it is pointless then ours wont be the only one out there. i'm trying to help those who have for a long time wanted to use this model i find that holding onto something that took this amount of effort is pointless someones got to start to break this ice im trying to free GTA modding community of its "locked treasures" starting with this brilliant ligthbar that has been hidden in the shadows of "big modelers" hard drives if this makes me an item of resentment amongst you or any other community member then please know that this is in no way GTAxB0SS' opinion he is trying to get work out there that is up to par with your expectations so that he might be able to reach out to you on occasion and other members of this community to get the parts that he feels will complete his vehicles.

@NickieB, It's a damn shame 

I thought that you were done with this conversation but it appears that you must try your hardest to have the last word I wish you luck i have a vast collection of replys in store for you I advise that unless u want this to continue indeffantly that you give in now and quit replying.

I meant in the gallery, NickieB hit it the nail on the hammer.

excusing the butchered idiom, i belive i have also hit the nail on the head from my perspective.

excusing the butchered idiom, i belive i have also hit the nail on the head from my perspective.

Sure you did expert modeler....sure you did =D

did i call myself an expert modeler??? i don't believe i did :) but if i did then i stand corrected but the way i see it i'm helping out the small time modelers witch i happen to be and i'm sure you were at one point you just didn't happen to do anything about it at the time you went the way you went and i am taking another direction and trying to make it easier for small modelers like me.