RobinZ

Police Vehicles 2013!

Hay guys how are you? I would like to know what do you think about the Police vehicles in 2013?

Like the Ford Taurus PI:  http://s1.aecdn.com/images/news/ford-taurus-police-interceptor-gets-305-hp-37-liter-v6-49426-7.jpg

Or the Ford Utility PI:   http://www.policemag.com/_Images/news/M-Ford-Utility-CHP-front.jpg

Charger:  http://www.autoweek.com/storyimage/CW/20120228/CARNEWS/120229825/AR/0/Dodge-Charger-Police-Pursuit.jpg ( I think it would be release in 2013)

Chevrolet:  http://carguideblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011-Chevrolet-Caprice-police-car-2.jpg ( I haven't seen this car before so I think it comes out 2013)

Out of the aforementioned vehicles, I like the new Charger most. Others are okay too, but atm I'm judging only by the looks as all of them obviously have got an engine/performance upgardes over their older counterparts. But seriously man, 2011 Taurus had killer looks. "Jaw-dropping grill" wasn't the best thing to do.

(From jaw dropping, I mean the extended width of the grill)

The Caprice just because it's built in my home country. 

That's one of the reasons I don't like it much, not because it's is Australian (ain't got nothing against them), but because isn't built in America. I'm sure the workers of the GM of Detroit or Canada would welcome another car to assemble, after the closure of so many production lines. I neither like the front, it could be better imo, hope they change it into a more next generation Impala style grill.

The Charger looks pretty good, I'm sure it's a beast on the road  :smile:

That's one of the reasons I don't like it much,...I neither like the front, it could be better imo

This.

Not a fan of Ford really. Their design is really going down hill if you ask me. But honestly, the same counts for Chevrolet, with their Japanese looks. I miss the oldies.

Sadly with the way thing's are economy wise, alot of vehicle manufacturers are just amalgamating into 1 business, GM no longer exists in winnipeg.

Why is this in the content modifications, shouldn't it be in random?

Anyways, I honestly don't know. All of the cars are kinda badass looking.

I find them all kinda dumb looking... They don't give off the serious vibe that the CVPI gives off for example. I mean, if you see one of those cars rolling up behind you (except for the beast charger) you wouldn't exactly go "oh shit", I'd probably actually laugh at the guy driving it...

I'm just happy Toronto isn't getting any of these cars for the foreseeable future, considering we got one of the last batches made, if not the very last.

I find them all kinda dumb looking... They don't give off the serious vibe that the CVPI gives off for example. I mean, if you see one of those cars rolling up behind you (except for the beast charger) you wouldn't exactly go "oh shit", I'd probably actually laugh at the guy driving it...

I'm just happy Toronto isn't getting any of these cars for the foreseeable future, considering we got one of the last batches made, if not the very last.

Mate, if Crown Victoria hadn't been introduced sooner, you'd have said the same thing for her as well. We all know how they were glamorized by the film industry and the circumstances at that time.

2012 Charger is the best one there by far. Even OPP agrees, 'cause they are not buying the Ford Interceptors, but rather the new Dodge Chargers when they run out of Vics.

I like their choice too, because the Chargers if you see for yourself look beast:

1994_23_09_12_5_09_07.jpeg

New9.jpg1994_23_09_12_5_09_48.jpeg

Edited by BRAVO

I'm pretty sure it's all Australian, we had the car before it even existed in the US. 

Ok, then who come I have NEVER seen that car before. or even a Chevrolet car

Ok, then who come I have NEVER seen that car before. or even a Chevrolet car

Because the Chevrolet Caprice is a re-branded import of the Holden Caprice, they stopped making them for Australian use so now they just import them to the Middle East and the US as the Chevrolet Caprice.

Because the Chevrolet Caprice is a re-branded import of the Holden Caprice, they stopped making them for Australian use so now they just import them to the Middle East and the US as the Chevrolet Caprice.

And even then, Holden is owned by GM - and has been since the 1930's. The car still has American roots; especially since every Caprice was designed and assembled in the United States up until the 5th and current generations (with the exception of those assembled at the GM plant in Canada). Regardless of where it's made and by whom, it still is not a bad looking car.

Edited by MSKI8877