Trump Declares Jerusalem as Capital City of Israel

59 minutes ago, Riley24 said:

There are plenty of successful morons.

My point is you can call them what you want, but they're still sitting atop wealth. Kind of renders any insults towards them pointless in my opinion. Doesn't matter how stupid they are, they're still rich. 

Just now, Riley24 said:

Its not an achievement to be born rich.

He has no control over what wealth he's born into. His father earned his money and gave a significant amount to Trump to give him a head start. Trump turned it into billions of dollars. Most people wouldnt turn millions into billions. They'd simply go out and spend it, like lottery winners do every week. He's a smart investor, and he inherited what his family earned. That is an achievement in my book because he's rich. If you're rich you've won. That's the way the world works, unfortunately. 

42 minutes ago, TheDivineHustle said:

He has no control over what wealth he's born into. His father earned his money and gave a significant amount to Trump to give him a head start. Trump turned it into billions of dollars. Most people wouldnt turn millions into billions. They'd simply go out and spend it, like lottery winners do every week. He's a smart investor, and he inherited what his family earned. That is an achievement in my book because he's rich. If you're rich you've won. That's the way the world works, unfortunately. 

Yeah, so his wealth is not impressive. He didn't earn it. In fact, he would have been richer if he left his money alone. Trump's business record is full of bankruptcy, fraud, and victims. 

" If you're rich you've won. That's the way the world works, unfortunately. "

What makes you think that someone who was born winning has accrued the necessary skills to be effective, let alone the appropriate worldview and emotional intelligence to want to help actual Americans? Man, if you view winning as wealth, you're going to be miserable your entire life.

3 hours ago, Hystery said:

What the actual eff are you even babbling about. Could you stop with your "ATTACK ON MAINLAND!" non-sense? The situation is a -lot- more complex than that.

Okay boss.  but im just saying !

3 minutes ago, Riley24 said:

Yeah, so his wealth is not impressive. He didn't earn it. In fact, he would have been richer if he left his money alone. Trump's business record is full of bankruptcy, fraud, and victims. 

" If you're rich you've won. That's the way the world works, unfortunately. "

What makes you think that someone who was born winning has accrued the necessary skills to be effective, let alone the appropriate worldview and emotional intelligence to want to help actual Americans? Man, if you view winning as wealth, you're going to be miserable your entire life.

What a shame that Trump is only a billionaire instead of however much more he'd have. I'm sure he's devastated. Just because they're rich doesn't mean that they won't do anything to gain skills and intelligence. Wealth actually puts them ahead of everyone else, and they're more likely to be educated and more likely to have skills, because they have the money to go out and get the education and skills. They don't have to struggle like most of us do to learn and get an education. They'll attend the schools in the better school districts. They'll get into top-notch colleges debt-free. They don't have to worry about common expenses that the rest of us are responsible for. Everything that the rest of us have to work to obtain, they'll have anyways on TOP of the wealth that they already have.

So yes, wealth is a win. Maybe wealth doesn't buy happiness for you, but I can certainly say that the more money I have, the happier I am. I've personally discovered that less money actually makes my life more miserable. I know billions would immediately agree with me on that too. Especially those that have suffered financially like I have. 

Just now, TheDivineHustle said:

What a shame that Trump is only a billionaire instead of however much more he'd have. I'm sure he's devastated. Just because they're rich doesn't mean that they won't do anything to gain skills and intelligence. Wealth actually puts them ahead of everyone else, and they're more likely to be educated and more likely to have skills, because they have the money to go out and get the education and skills. They don't have to struggle like most of us do to learn and get an education. They'll attend the schools in the better school districts. They'll get into top-notch colleges debt-free. They don't have to worry about common expenses that the rest of us are responsible for. Everything that the rest of us have to work to obtain, they'll have anyways on TOP of the wealth that they already have.

So yes, wealth is a win. Maybe wealth doesn't buy happiness for you, but I can certainly say that the more money I have, the happier I am. I've personally discovered that less money actually makes my life more miserable. I know billions would immediately agree with me on that too. Especially those that have suffered financially like I have. 

You've heard Trump speak, right? Does he sound like a well-read, highly educated and informed guy? If so, I'm sorry, but you're delusional.

4 minutes ago, Riley24 said:

You've heard Trump speak, right? Does he sound like a well-read, highly educated and informed guy? If so, I'm sorry, but you're delusional.

Looks can be deceiving. He may be grammatically inept, but he clearly knows how to handle his money, even with some hiccups in his career. That's the way the world works. He can handle money, therefore he's successful. We're sitting here arguing on the internet while he's tucked away in the White House worth billions. There's nothing that anyone can say, he's won. As an uninformed, unintelligent, childish trash-talker, he's won. It doesn't matter what we call him. He's set for life. 

20 minutes ago, TheDivineHustle said:

Looks can be deceiving. He may be grammatically inept, but he clearly knows how to handle his money, even with some hiccups in his career. That's the way the world works. He can handle money, therefore he's successful. We're sitting here arguing on the internet while he's tucked away in the White House worth billions. There's nothing that anyone can say, he's won. As an uninformed, unintelligent, childish trash-talker, he's won. It doesn't matter what we call him. He's set for life. 

At this point, I'm positive the Trump we see on TV is not the real one.  There is no way someone so stupid could actually become our president.  It's a game to him, and he's enjoying every second of it.  Trump ran for president as a joke, won, and now he's laughing at all of our stupidity for even letting someone like him lead the country.  I guarantee you the people that now hate on Trump religiously voted for him thinking he'd never actually win.  I have to commend Trump.  A troll is leading our country.

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂

10 minutes ago, Kallus Rourke said:

At this point, I'm positive the Trump we see on TV is not the real one.  There is no way someone so stupid could actually become our president.  It's a game to him, and he's enjoying every second of it.  Trump ran for president as a joke, won, and now he's laughing at all of our stupidity for even letting someone like him lead the country.  I guarantee you the people that now hate on Trump religiously voted for him thinking he'd never actually win.  I have to commend Trump.  A troll is leading our country.

Of course. It's just one big meme. 

6 hours ago, Kallus Rourke said:

Yes Trump is a Stupid Jerk, but Killary oh i mean Hillary Clinton is a Deviil in Person, when she getting elected US President, we became the World War 3

Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

8 hours ago, Kallus Rourke said:

Like, exactly my thoughts. 

Politics have degraded so much I'm afraid to think what will come next. My country is run and will be run for 6 more years by an old used-to-be-state security officer who never uses Internet and sincerely believes we're surrounded by enemies. Even worse, there's no one who could potentially replace him. Your country has a long and impressive story of democracy and now two most successful candidates to the most important public office of the planet are an old troll who don't give a shit and a political flip-floppee with no moral convictions whatsoever. Wow. 

4 hours ago, Officer GILLETTE ABDI said:

Yes Trump is a Stupid Jerk, but Killary oh i mean Hillary Clinton is a Deviil in Person, when she getting elected US President, we became the World War 3

You do realize World War 3 could still be started under Trump, right?  People act like Trump is better just because Hillary is a feminist idiot with no real qualifications or plans, much like Trump.  This entire election was a joke.  We had two people, each one that put people on a certain side that made you unfavored.  There was no winning here, there was no electing someone good, we were fucked regardless.

I have never followed politics, never will, but I despise that people justify Trump is better than Hilary, or Hilary would've caused blah blah blah.  Lets remember something, TRUMP is the one who has barked about building a wall, Trump is the one who has spewed racist comments (serious or not), and Trump is the one who was born with a literal golden spoon in his mouth and a butler's hand underneath his ass ready to catch any shit.  He is out of touch with reality because he's never had to live it.  He's never HAD to work, he's never HAD to be on the verge of being broke and trying to figure out what to do.    This guy HAS THE CAPABILITY TO LAUNCH A NUKE!

I need donations to help fund my food addiction. DM for details 😂

36 minutes ago, Kallus Rourke said:

You do realize World War 3 could still be started under Trump, right?  People act like Trump is better just because Hillary is a feminist idiot with no real qualifications or plans, much like Trump.  This entire election was a joke.  We had two people, each one that put people on a certain side that made you unfavored.  There was no winning here, there was no electing someone good, we were fucked regardless.

I have never followed politics, never will, but I despise that people justify Trump is better than Hilary, or Hilary would've caused blah blah blah.  Lets remember something, TRUMP is the one who has barked about building a wall, Trump is the one who has spewed racist comments (serious or not), and Trump is the one who was born with a literal golden spoon in his mouth and a butler's hand underneath his ass ready to catch any shit.  He is out of touch with reality because he's never had to live it.  He's never HAD to work, he's never HAD to be on the verge of being broke and trying to figure out what to do.    This guy HAS THE CAPABILITY TO LAUNCH A NUKE!

No one is to blame but American citizens for allowing this to happen.

45 minutes ago, TheDivineHustle said:

No one is to blame but American citizens for allowing this to happen.

Electoral college bruh. Not to mention, the entire American political system is so ripe with corruption, there's probably no legitimate way to fix it at this point.

3 hours ago, Kilyin said:

Electoral college bruh. Not to mention, the entire American political system is so ripe with corruption, there's probably no legitimate way to fix it at this point.

I would like to blame the electoral college, but it doesn't negate the fact that tens of millions of people voted for this absolute lunatic. 

It's honestly so demoralizing to watch, but it is also a really good indication of how f***** our politics are. People just blindly vote for candidates based on the letter next to their name, without even looking at merit or qualifications. The Alabama race is a really good portrayal of this; Two judges, one who has been thrown off of courts twice, and another with a solid, good record. To most democrats, and I think most independents, the choice is simple (even without going into Moore's creepy past). But alas, we have an entire political party dedicated to putting someone who literally ignores the constitution into power. 

#FuckyouTakeTwo

oppd.png

5 hours ago, Kallus Rourke said:

Yes Trump and Hillary are the Danger of the World, both are Involved in Stanic Circles

This is the reason why i Hate the US Politics, be cuz they only Interrested for War

Here is the Polizeikommissar Officer GILLETTE ABDI

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 2:15 PM, thegreathah said:

I would like to blame the electoral college, but it doesn't negate the fact that tens of millions of people voted for this absolute lunatic. 

It's honestly so demoralizing to watch, but it is also a really good indication of how f***** our politics are. People just blindly vote for candidates based on the letter next to their name, without even looking at merit or qualifications. The Alabama race is a really good portrayal of this; Two judges, one who has been thrown off of courts twice, and another with a solid, good record. To most democrats, and I think most independents, the choice is simple (even without going into Moore's creepy past). But alas, we have an entire political party dedicated to putting someone who literally ignores the constitution into power. 

I am not trying to start an argument, but...... Are you talking about Trump ignoring the Constitution of the United States Of America? And what are the qualifications to become a President of the United State's Of America?  What is soo bad about the Electoral College? And what makes you think that people vote for people based on the letter before there name?   

Be kind, Rewind.....