Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cj24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cj24

  1. The LAPD Tahoe was related to Sgt.Kanyos post, I said I'm also working on a version with Liberty. That picture doesn't show up. I'm using Lt.Caine's rims, they look like the real ones, just a bit bigger but downsizing them will be no problem. Also, I'll still make all Tahoes I planned, I don't care about what bugs does, one reason is most of his cars has hell lots of lights as well as some other reasons.
  2. Think it's this: http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/car-dirt-texture-mod-f10699
  3. Also working on a Slicktop CVPI and Tahoe with Liberty, got no idea what to have it based on. And probably an unmarked Tahoe with lightsetup like the Criminal Minds' Suburbans (or maybe does are Tahoes, not sure).
  4. They didn't make it, they were just the publisher. It's made by Team Bondi. And it's a quite nice game if you like to be a detective and don't want a shooter. I don't think really think GTA V will be released that early, I guess sometimes about fall. And as it's pretty much the same engine as IV I guess there's no big difference in modding.
  5. Also noticed that, it should work now. I forgot those misc lights when updating the lightbar and I only moved the wheel's COL and not the dummy.
  6. Nobody gets that lightbar :PShould be all fixed.
    • 1,200 downloads
    • Version V3.8U-AC
    Installation: Put the fbi.wft and fbi.wtd into your vehicles.img. Credits: - Model is original Dodge Charger by EA Games, modified for and converted to GTAIV by Lex91, modified to marked police version by Lt.Caine. - Wheels made by EA Games, converted to GTAIV by Lex91. - Emergency lights made by Cj24. - Liveries made by Cj24. Notes: This car features realistic head and taillights. Thanks to Sgt.Kanyo for fixing them! The steady burn can be removed. Files included: - fbi.wtd - fbi.wft - readme.txt - template.png - Version without steady burn - pic (1).jpg - pic (2).jpg - pic (3).jpg It is forbidden to upload this or a modified version for public without permission. Changing textures is allowed for personal use.
    • 2,493 downloads
    • Version V3.8-AC
    Installation: Put the police2.wft and police2.wtd into your vehicles.img. Credits: - Model is original Dodge Charger by EA Games, modified for and converted to GTAIV by Lex91, modified to marked police version by Lt.Caine. - Wheels made by EA Games, converted to GTAIV by Lex91. - Arjent lightbar made by KevinDV. - Misc lights and spotlight made by Cj24. - Liveries made by Cj24. Notes: This car features realistic head and taillights. Thanks to Sgt.Kanyo for fixing them! Files included: - police2.wtd - police2.wft - readme.txt - template.png - pic (1).jpg - pic (2).jpg - pic (3).jpg It is forbidden to upload this or a modified version for public without permission. Changing textures is allowed for personal use.
    • 1,075 downloads
    • Version V1.3-AC
    Installation: Put the fbi.wft and fbi.wtd into your vehicles.img. Credits: - Chevrolet Caprice by Pumbars, converted and modified for GTA IV by Den[KEIF], modified into marked police version by Cj24. - Wheels by BlackAce. - Beacon light made by Cj24, Rotators by Rockstar Games. - Liveries by Cj24. Thanks to KevinDV for help and advice! Files included: - fbi.wtd - fbi.wft - readme.txt - template.png - pic (1).jpg - pic (2).jpg - pic (3).jpg It is forbidden to upload this or a modified version for public without permission. Changing textures is allowed for personal use.
    • 972 downloads
    • Version V1.3E-AC
    Installation: Put the fbi.wft and fbi.wtd into your vehicles.img. Credits: - Chevrolet Caprice by Pumbars, converted and modified for GTA IV by Den[KEIF], modified into marked police version by Cj24. - Wheels by BlackAce. - Beacon light made by Cj24, Rotators by Rockstar Games. - Liveries by Cj24. Thanks to KevinDV for help and advice! Files included: - fbi.wtd - fbi.wft - readme.txt - template.png - pic (1).jpg - pic (2).jpg - pic (3).jpg It is forbidden to upload this or a modified version for public without permission. Changing textures is allowed for personal use.
    • 2,105 downloads
    • Version V1.1-AC
    Installation: Put the fbi.wft and fbi.wtd into your vehicles.img. Credits: - Model is Chevrolet Impala from Driver SF, modified for and converted to GTA IV by Cj24. - Avenger lights made by Cj24. - Liveries made by Cj24. Files included: - fbi.wtd - fbi.wft - readme.txt - template.png - pic (1).jpg - pic (2).jpg - pic (3).jpg This file is exclusive to LCPDFR.com! It is forbidden to upload this or a modified version for public without permission. Changing textures is allowed for personal use.
  7. I'm afraid not. I just checked the default Polmav, there's no dummy or anything. The spotlight also lights up in the middle of the bottom.
  8. No dummy afaik, the game just spawns them in the middle (bottom actually) of the Helicopter. I tried the same with my Swift.
    • 2,775 downloads
    • Version V2.3E-AC
    This mod is using an old, low quality model. I recommend using aznairsoftdude's . Installation: Put the police.wft and police.wtd into your vehicles.img. Credits: - Model from DodgeBoy(Need For Speed) converted to GTA SA by Police121 and converted to GTA IV and heavily edited by Yakadafi. - Lights, rims, pushbar, steering wheel, skin, ect created by Yakadafi. - Headlights and textures by Driver: San Francisco - Rear deck lights by Lt. Caine - Vision light bar made by Schaefft, modified by Lt.Caine. Files included: - police.wtd - police.wft - readme.txt - template.png - pic (1).jpg - pic (2).jpg - pic (3).jpg This file is exclusive to LCPDFR.com! It is forbidden to upload this or a modified version for public without permission. Changing textures is allowed for personal use.
  9. Cj24 commented on STEVETHEGAMER's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  10. It's actually done, will release it soon. I never tried this, I used the car only for a short time as I prefer those with 4 doors.
  11. Everybody who wants different light colors, please check
  12. Everybody who wants different light colors, please check
  13. Did you install any car mods recently? Or do you use a modified savegame? Easiest fix is probably to start a new savegame.
  14. I think those were just some default configs which can be modified. Didn't use Vegas since a long time and my version (9 Platinum) is in german. I'll check it when I'm at my own PC. Edit: I don't even have that setting in version 9, I can just chose between PAL and NTSC and set the FPS, resolution and whatever before rendering.
  15. All mods only work for pc.
  16. If GTA checks the position with the dummy position, then yes. If they just check the position like in zmodeler maybe not, as they can be different.
  17. Unfortunately the LAPD Charger I uploaded still causes RC20 what is pretty odd as it worked for me actually. I'll keep trying to fix that, so far file/link are removed.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.