Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

c13

Friends of LSPDFR
  • Joined

Everything posted by c13

  1. I created this topic a while ago, but it died off due to lack of videos. However, being that most agencies are now slowly starting to replace the CVPI, there are bound to be new videos. Disclaimer-This thread is for footage of police chases that contain one or more of the following vehicles:Ford Interceptor Utility, Ford Interceptor Sedan, 2011+ Dodge Charger or 2012+ Chevrolet Caprice PPV or discussion of those videos. FHP Charger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l7ZrH-crc Unmarked Charger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_gnlotGYvI Chevy Caprices: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSDVcn1ZWmU Missouri Highway Patrol Chargers, Eureka Police Interceptor Utilities, St. Louis County Police Chargers and Utilities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiNYLo33VzE Leawood Police Ford Interceptors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpTnWGWC20M John's Creek Chevorlet Caprice, near end of video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjt0hIsVZYU
  2. Happy birthday from a place right side up of you!
  3. I would say 400, but it would be dependent on your own game. The default one, if you haven't messed with it, would be better for what you're trying to accomplish, but often times backup will disappear before utilized. I currently have the setting at 800, but I like simulating long responses to pursuits.
  4. "ELS_RANGE_AI" is the setting for this. After the number entered (in meters), all AI units outside of that radius from the player will disappear. However, if you set the range too small backup will be spawned then directly deleted.
  5. For anyone having issues with crashing on v7, I fixed it with a complete reinstall. All my mods stayed the same though.
  6. They do exist, but they're mainly used for larger vehicles like firetrucks and ambulances. One FD near me uses a Q-Siren, a smart siren and a rumbler, and can activate all at the same time.
  7. Is it possible to have the AI more responsive to dual sirens instead of the singular tones?
  8. c13 commented on XBR410's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  9. We just went over this. Someone hacked into the server and set this image to be invisible to Sam, Jay or the community team, but set it visible to ordinary members, to convince them that something will happen on that day. It's probably being done to make us look bad if whatever is supposed to happen isn't done in 28 days.
  10. Looks like someone outside of the management is tampering with the site again. Looks like it was blocked to CT/Dev Team to keep us from being alerted. Thank you for your support in helping us discover and potentially this issue.
  11. That's obviously a glitch on your end. I was just talking to Jay, and there's no such logo created. Are you sure you're on the right LCPDFR.com?
  12. Ones without cages are used for higher ups or detectives. Ones with them are used by patrol/traffic typically. Depends on what you are going for.
  13. c13 commented on THED's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  14. '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
  15. To help narrow it down, the pack name is "P.I._LCPD_V1.0." Thanks for looking anyways if you still can't find it.
  16. Do you happen to have EVI's PI Sedan pack? I have the one with the wrap-around, but I don't have the alloy wheels or the non-wrap around versions
  17. I just wanted to know what everyone was using for police weapons, that way all of us could get good ideas. This is what I currently use: W_Glock: Glock 17 (modified weapon.dat to be Glock 31). W_deagle: Glock 19 (modified weapon.dat to be Glock 32). W_Shotgun: Remington 870 Police Magnum W_Pumpshot: Benelli M3 Super 90 W_MP5: MP5, Surefire Forend W_M4: M4 (Favorite M4 model out, Acog, dual mags and surefire m500)
  18. Already posted here:'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> Nothing to see here! This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.
  19. Then there's the issue of cussing not directed at someone. I'm sure I'm not the only first person shooter player who screams profanity when I get killed on a high streak.
  20. MODERATOR NOTICE Moved to LCPDFR Support
  21. 9a74b1dcd6043e2e548d71b655687c45
  22. Why should he say RIP if he doesn't mean it? Do you believe people should just go along with popular opinion, even if it's not what they truly believe?
  23. Sounds like a Whelen Cencom

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.