Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dippa

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Dippa

  1. I would say this is a good working alternative mod, however if you incorporated emergency vehicles to pull over out the way like any other civilian vehicle does, like the MTFO mod offers, this would be totally equal in my opinion. MTFO is a solid mod in my experience however your mod did return the feature of allowing only the vehicle you are pulling over to yield during traffic stops, which is money in the bank. Great job with it overall.
  2. Tried to use the F7 feature you mentioned but it didn't work unfortunately. I did not see it listed in the INI or Read me as well so maybe the old version was uploaded mistakenly?
    You did a great job with this mod. You gave use the ability to have that STP flash light feature back which is currently missing with PR. Just all a flash light to your inventory using your training and you are back in business! The only thing I would recommend is making the light cone adjustable as well as the transparency so you can see the cone of the light itself. Great job with this!
    OK bro...you did that! The AI running code 2 with just the lights is basically the only thing that was missing from ELS and you knocked it out the park! AND gave us the ability to pull a vehicle over,allowing only that vehicle to yield, while the others continue driving! That is something that I miss from UB that PR don't currently offer but now we have it. Great work and I really recommend this mod!
    This is a great mod! It gives realism to the stun gun because it provides the red laser-beam as well as the barbs that stick to the suspect! Using this mod in combination with a proper stun gun sound and I love it. Great work.
  3. Yes, I can confirm, I can turn the mod off and on just fine. However the siren engaging issue does persist. The mod does the siren on or not turning it off once I get out of the vehicle. I had to deactivate it because the siren would not turn off unless i turned the lights off.
  4. That sounds good! I also noticed it seems to turn the siren on when you get out even if i turned it off leaving just the lights on. I have to hop in and back out to try to get it to stop. I actually like when I hope out sometimes it will turn the siren off and just chirp but unfortunately its not consistent. I'm using ELS by the way.
  5. I love the mod but how is the actual volume reduced? It says those numbers on the INI don't control volume so how to we adjust it?
  6. You did your thing with this callout suit. Great job!
  7. @CossackGames would it be possible to make it so the name of the suspect could be labeled beside the evidence where the evidence is listed? It seems it would be helpful when you have multiple arrest and trying to navigate which suspect was caught with what?
  8. Oh wow, it did not show any of my message. Sorry about that! I'm running into the same issue as the other person in terms of excepting a callout but every time I do, it will say “disregard code-4”.
  9. @CossackGames Is it possible to make so we may come across more female or male police officers that may be in plain clothes or off-duty when we are doing traffic stops or asking peds for ID on foot?
  10. @CossackGames Congrats on being featured my guy! 👍
  11. Ok let me try to look for you now Hmm, the same for me too. Try dippa5469
  12. Yes I do! My name is Dippa71 on there. Thanks for this!
  13. @CossackGames bro is it possible to add illegal tint and underglow citations in the new update? I'm loving the windows background too!
    • 343 downloads
    • Version 1.0.0
    This is just something simple I did for me and thought I would share. This colored icons for https://www.lcpdfr.com/profile/281770-cossackgames/ awesome mod. Thanks @CossackGames for your great mod and allowing me to share these!
    I have been looking for a mod like this for years now. This is a great ambient mod! I would make once suggestion is if you could add on your INI settings for rage and duration like you made on your civilian mod. Example: [ScenarioSettings] ; Durations in milliseconds (1000ms = 1 second) TowTruckDuration=120000 ; 2 minutes BrokenDownDuration=180000 ; 3 minutes CrashDuration=240000 ; 4 minutes Great work overall!
  14. Ok, I am getting features such as the honk, and it said it's loaded on screen when I first get in game, however the siren does not cut out when getting out of the car. I use a controller to turn it ELS on and off, so do you think this is why it may not be working? If it is only looking for keybinding and not controller support, possibly?
  15. Thanks for the heads-up!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.