Jump to content
Fiskey111

Meet Your Moderator - Kallus Rourke

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Fiskey111 said:

What do you think you’d like to see in the next version of LSPDFR?

I’d like to see more ambient police.  Once we’re on duty, we rarely ever see officers patrolling on foot or in their vehicle.  For me personally, this kills the immersion and roleplay.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/cops-back-on-the-beat


76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lundy said:

I think it would be nice having something built into lspdfr though, ie not having to download script or data edits on top of fr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thegreathah said:

I think it would be nice having something built into lspdfr though, ie not having to download script or data edits on top of fr.

Scripting it would just have potential for crashing issues. Actual file edits don't rely on outside programs for anything and almost always work flawlessly (As long as you know what you're doing). Ntm, it's just a file drag and drop. Takes no more than 20 seconds to navigate and drop.


76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lundy said:

Scripting it would just have potential for crashing issues. Actual file edits don't rely on outside programs for anything and almost always work flawlessly (As long as you know what you're doing). Ntm, it's just a file drag and drop. Takes no more than 20 seconds to navigate and drop.

Understandable, but there is a certain amount of depth you can achieve in scripting over data files (at least in GTA), and those scripts would work better implemented directly into the main mod, rather than a random ragehook script layered on top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thegreathah said:

Understandable, but there is a certain amount of depth you can achieve in scripting over data files (at least in GTA), and those scripts would work better implemented directly into the main mod, rather than a random ragehook script layered on top.

Yeah, unfortunately a lot of edits aren't possible without use of outside scripting. Say you don't need a script for patrol spawns as a data file edit can do that. Save the script load for something only possible with a script.


76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @Fiskey111 for letting me do this. ^_^  I quite enjoyed it!

 

2 hours ago, thegreathah said:

You mean "meet the person single-handedly moderating lcpdfr.com".

 

28 minutes ago, Mags said:

lol very true!

 

LOL!  I mean, I'm not a manager, so I can't single-handedly  do it. 

 

trollolol.png.92d44104b2fe251a5fd4d9352c8e4a94.png

 

2 hours ago, sixium said:

Woot woot

 

Sir, you need to pay me $10 every time you woot woot.

 

1 hour ago, Splodge123 said:

Dude, you're the best mod. Every time I have a problem, you've fixed it. 

 

Thank you! Always glad to help. :)

 

1 hour ago, thegreathah said:

I think it would be nice having something built into lspdfr though, ie not having to download script or data edits on top of fr.

 

TheGreatHah is correct.  I do use Cops Back On The Beat, but not everyone else would want to edit game files just to get police actually patrolling.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JAM said:

Meet Your Spam Bot: Kallus Rourke V-1.7839 Beta 3

 

You mean Beta 4.  Beta 3 had a glitch of trying to force @willpv23 to sing Justin Bieber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PhillBellic said:

Don't you just love this Moderator Love Fest that's going on?! :D
 

 

Yes, yes I do. :P

 

p.s., fix the Topic Title. Who is this "Kallusrourke" person? ;)

 

It's my evil twin, aka @CouthInk4 :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, PhillBellic said:

2spooky4me. :o

Moving on, Congrats and stuff for being featured in this Topic. d=

 

SIR, IT'S 2SPPOKY5ME!

 

Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kilroy95 said:

You forgot to mention he really likes F-150's :tongue: haha

 

Ha ha, that too!  I love trucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is this Kallus guy you're talking about? Ohhhhh that one guy that is a walking mod-encyclopedia? Right... 

 

Dude on a serious note you're ridiculously useful and helpful much love!! BTW yeah don't act like you didn't appear on twitch chat in a cop video on youtube because I spotted you LMAOO :laugh: ( mods reading this please add more emoticons its a MUST)!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jersecop said:

Who is this Kallus guy you're talking about? Ohhhhh that one guy that is a walking mod-encyclopedia? Right... 

 

Dude on a serious note you're ridiculously useful and helpful much love!! BTW yeah don't act like you didn't appear on twitch chat in a cop video on youtube because I spotted you LMAOO :laugh: ( mods reading this please add more emoticons its a MUST)!!

 

LOL.  I wouldn't say encyclopedia.  Maybe a joke book. XD

 

Thank you!  I try to be quite helpful.  I do visit BlackBadge's stream, but I appeared in a Youtube video? Wha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh! Id love to become a moderator!

Edited by phoenixpolice

 

Nvidia GTX 1070FE, MSI Z170A SLI PLUS, I7 6700K

Chandler, Az

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293                               GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...