GlitchGamer

Glitch's Showroom/WIP

Do you know what this means? ;)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know what this means? ;)

• YES!!!! <3
    • MAYBE????
    • NO? :(

Well I certainly hope it's not for LSRD, considering that project is run by a lying, stealing, dishonest thief. 

What ever happened to the tiller truck though? Already some people have worked on adding a ladder to the default fire truck, but nobody's made a tiller truck yet (besides your WIP one) and that would be truly amazing.

[WIP | Beta] Coastal Callouts: Upcoming action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response
[REL] Custom Backup: Bringing ultimate customization power to LSPDFR backup!

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

2 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

Well I certainly hope it's not for LSRD, considering that project is run by a lying, stealing, dishonest thief. 

What ever happened to the tiller truck though? Already some people have worked on adding a ladder to the default fire truck, but nobody's made a tiller truck yet (besides your WIP one) and that would be truly amazing.

Is that LSRD thing still a thing?

Modder started out of passion - Follow me on YouTube - Pim DSLR Productions

16 minutes ago, PimDSLR said:

Is that LSRD thing still a thing?

Considering that you stated you are working on it, yes.

2 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

We already talked about it. The project will be open-soucred once it's ready for public release.

31 minutes ago, Fenix2525WOT said:

Considering that you stated you are working on it, yes.

We already talked about it. The project will be open-soucred once it's ready for public release.

I meant the hole accusing thing. 

Modder started out of passion - Follow me on YouTube - Pim DSLR Productions

3 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

The tiller will come in due time, it has plenty of work for it. I'll update you when I'm ready to do so. And the ladder won't be just a ladder. Should be a functional one that extended if everything works out. 

Don't mess with the law, if you can't handle the law.

2 hours ago, GlitchGamer said:

The tiller will come in due time, it has plenty of work for it. I'll update you when I'm ready to do so. And the ladder won't be just a ladder. Should be a functional one that extended if everything works out. 

That's what LSRD is about. PM me if you want to get it work.

It'll be a devmodel once it's completely done. It's completely GTA models spliced and combined, so I may make a proper one eventually but it's hard finding parts that don't have people not wanting to share.

1 minute ago, HankVoight said:

Damn this looks nice! May I ask, will it be a dev model or do you plan on doing a proper fire truck model instead?

Just now, GlitchGamer said:

It'll be a devmodel once it's completely done. It's completely GTA models spliced and combined, so I may make a proper one eventually but it's hard finding parts that don't have people not wanting to share.

I can understand that for sure! I already have some really neat ideas for it :p I think it would look great with a DROT lightbar such as a older style vision or something similar!

On 5/19/2017 at 3:53 AM, 0sc4r said:

can you make the barrel shorter and a little smaller and jt called a quint

Since its a lore friendly model that's why I called it bottle nose and not quint.

The barrel is just a place holder until I decide what I wish to do with it

2 hours ago, GlitchGamer said:

Some pictures of the tanker and ladder trucks.

Dude these look great! I need that ladder truck in game aha. Keep up the great work!

Edited by HankVoight

UPDATE:

• Ladder has collision, it will rotate eventually
  • adding collisions to the feet extenders on the side, they will work.
  • Lighting tweaked, nothing noticeable
  • will soon send it out to select few for testing
Edited by GlitchGamer

20 hours ago, GlitchGamer said:

This is a quick, thrown together video to show the ladder truck visually. Give me suggestions and feedback. A showcase video will come soon, showcasing the ladder.

One suggestion i have. ROTARY! Add a rotary and i will be head over heals for this mod thats the one thing no other firetruck here has 

Those who say that we're in a time when there are not heroes, they just don't know where to look.