LowRid3R

[Done] Searching for callouts testers

Hi Guys,

i´m currently developing some callouts, and before i want to release anything, i need volunteer testers who put the plugin through its paces...

Don´t expect much in the beginning as i first need to test the functionallity.

If you are interrested then just reply.

The Callouts are a part static and a part is random. 

Best requirement for the tester would be if he/she knows c#/RAGE API/LSPDFR API :)

BR
LoW

Edited by LowRid3R

Sure, I'm down to beta test some new callouts ;)

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

If you still need another, message me. Im up for helping out.. but i dont know anything about any developing software or APIs. 

Edited by GGN Crazy

Please, call me Crazy.

I try to make youtube videos. Check them out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7rzz2IoI4lW1Bdc70yZEIA

Would love to do it, let me know if you need it stress tested with other callouts mods aswell.

Please like my posts, I strive to help people out, and it is much easier to do so if I have a higher reputation. So, do your thing...

I run a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070FE for a graphics card, An Intel I7 6700K for my processor, and an MSI Z170A SLI PLUS as my motherboard.

I'm from Chandler, Arizona. I'm a big fan of our First Responders and our Military. I wish to finish high-school, college, and join my local PD. 

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293            GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293            Instagram: TheLoneWolf293            Youtube: TheLoneWolf29

Request a texture or help from me. Only things I'm good at besides (not) getting girls and sarcasm.

9 hours ago, phoenixpolice said:

Would love to do it, let me know if you need it stress tested with other callouts mods aswell.

This is a common misconception. Callouts don't interfere with each other as only one callout can be active at the same time.

Regs.

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

I meant as in any screens with conflicting keys and and conflicting callout keys as well from different mods. @Albo1125

Please like my posts, I strive to help people out, and it is much easier to do so if I have a higher reputation. So, do your thing...

I run a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070FE for a graphics card, An Intel I7 6700K for my processor, and an MSI Z170A SLI PLUS as my motherboard.

I'm from Chandler, Arizona. I'm a big fan of our First Responders and our Military. I wish to finish high-school, college, and join my local PD. 

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293            GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293            Instagram: TheLoneWolf293            Youtube: TheLoneWolf29

Request a texture or help from me. Only things I'm good at besides (not) getting girls and sarcasm.