Riva reacted to ReKraM in [CHARACTER][WIP] Enhanced Equipment
Good evening everyone!
I started working on new equipment that will be implemented when Enhanced LSPD Cop V5 comes out.
- Meshes mapping and texturing unification.
- New radio cord and commander models supporting different positions.
- New taser model.
- New ASP baton + pouch model.
- New flashlight + pouch model.
- New pepper spray + pouch model (Not confirmed).
- New head models (Taken from Rockstar game models).
- New uppr traffic vest model.
- New uppr jacket model (Not confirmed)
- Textures templates (Available on release).
(Tasks are subject to modifications)
Riva reacted to OfficerHackneyGaming in LSPDFR Website Error
I need help because when I go to click on the notifications section it gives me the following error: ((Error code: EX0 Please try again later.)) Not sure what to do. It has been doing this for over a week or two now. Please help if you can. Thank you.
Riva reacted to Adrian92 in [WIP] [beta] WoutersCallouts - More callouts for LCPDFR
Hi! First of all, awesome script!
Just downloaded it, but i'm having a few major problems.
Is it working with the latest lcpdfr btw? The 1.0d
And also when i try to spawn the callout by pressing ~ then Startcallout Securicarrobbery (example) it will spawn other callout inatead maybe homeless ppl causing problems, mugging, etc.
Next problem i have is when i receive call regarding the LTA, everytime i arrive on scene it says case solved..and when i check the log file it says unable spawn ped after 2 attempt.
Thirdly if i get a cardiac arrest call, when i arrive near the scene it will comeout an error saying lcpdfr has encountered and error and ask me to restart lcpdfr
Lastly.. To be honest these are the only callouts i receive besides the original ones from lcpdfr.
Really hope someone can help me with my problems..
Thanks in advance!!