1 hour ago, NoNameSet said:

If you need beta testers, contact me ;)

+ really hyped for this Plugin even tho it will still take a long time to programm.

Not that long. It's getting pretty close...like I said, its in a playable state already. Over lunch today, I made more changes to the code, accounting for all the angles, line of sight, etc.

Stealth22
LSPDFR Tester | Plugin Developer
My Plugins: Code 3 Callouts | Traffic Control | Keep Calm | ALPR+

Please do not PM me for any kind of technical support.
I unfortunately do not have enough free time to answer every PM that I get. For issues with my plugins, please post in the comments section of the file, or it's forum thread. You'll get a much quicker response from me there than if you send me a PM; I do my best to respond to every question in the comments sections. For API/programming questions, please post them in the API Development forum, so all developers can benefit from the answer as well. Thanks!

Oh my god i so NEED this right now! i have been waiting for Danielle to update but she never did and now where you´re making this and are possibly making it better i juist need to say this. THANK YOU! @Stealth22 You are just amazing! 

Quick update...

I was testing ALPR+ last night...there were a couple of small bugs that I had to fix, and while it needs to be tested some more, the detection seemed to work pretty well.

I'm also working on a developer API, so other developers can explicitly tell ALPR+ what to flag a vehicle for, rather than letting ALPR+ decide. 

The part I'm having trouble with is LSPDFR's computer was sometimes bringing up different names for the driver and registered owner, even after I made them the same. But that could be a bug in my code, so I'll have to test that some more. 

Stealth22

I unfortunately do not have enough free time to answer every PM that I get. For issues with my plugins, please post in the comments section of the file, or it's forum thread. You'll get a much quicker response from me there than if you send me a PM; I do my best to respond to every question in the comments sections. For API/programming questions, please post them in the API Development forum, so all developers can benefit from the answer as well. Thanks!

Update!

ALPR+ is currently playable, and the bugs have largely been fixed. There are a few small things left, but it is now ready for beta testing. (One new feature I added is the ability for ALPR+ to turn itself on and off before/after traffic stops and pursuits!)

The plugin has been distributed to a limited set of developers and testers; if there are no issues, I expect to be able to release it very soon.

Please do not ask if you can beta test the plugin; while I appreciate the offers I have received, I have a fairly decently sized group of volunteers already.

Now then, the million dollar question: Stealth, when is it coming out?!

Please note that I cannot guarantee an exact date, but if there are no more bugs, I would expect a release in about a week.

Again, I can't promise anything. But I will do my best!

Edited by Stealth22

Stealth22

Check out this video by @FirstThirtyMinutes, featuring the beta version of ALPR+, in all it's glory!

Stealth22

1 hour ago, brickyard said:

Great video and it looks like a great mod!  Release it :)  I understand beta means beta :P

Yes, beta means beta.

Which means it will be released when it's ready. Patience is a virtue, my friend. :wink:

Stealth22

15 hours ago, Stealth22 said:

Yes, beta means beta.

Which means it will be released when it's ready. Patience is a virtue, my friend. :wink:

haha...i was more joking than anything!  Great work!

ALPR+ has been released!!

Enjoy!

Stealth22

54 minutes ago, Stealth22 said:

ALPR+ has been released!!

Enjoy!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES!!! I am cancelling every plan i had and i am getting this immediately!  

@Stealth22

I seem to be having a somewhat random issue with ALPR+ I will be on a callout or traffic stop, and once ALPR+ is reactivated upon finishing what I was doing it goes into a very rapid activating/deactivating sequence. Pressing the Fkey to activate/Deactivate does nothing. Is this requiring an update for Rage 47/v877 of GTA. or is there some other issue I should look for that may be causing this. 

The game, nor any plugin/LSPDFR never crashes either, it just goes absolutely nuts, and the only way to stop it is to quit the game. Here is my log file just in case it sheds some light. 

**EDIT** I seem to be unable to attach the log file, I am getting an error -200? 

http://pastebin.com/c1mGYpTg

Edited by Quasar

That's odd, I've never seen that before.

I'll be sure to watch for that next time I work on ALPR+.

Stealth22

VERSION 1.0.2

• Long overdue release, I know...
  • Fixed the bug where the plugin turns itself on after traffic stops and pursuits
  • Improved alert logic, so not every 3rd vehicle throws up an alert

Stealth22

So this script is so amazing I'm curious why a radar version of this script isn't implemented. It works in almost the same way. You have a front/rear radar and you basically pick when you want to scan. Though an automatic version could be just as nice.

If this system was a radar instead of ALPR it would complete what I'm looking for. If anyone knows a great radar script I'd be happy. So far I just know of the ones that except you to drive around with a huge icon attached to your car. It needs to be more dynamic like this

Visit me on youtube. The most common reason for crashing is user error. Make sure you have the latest RAGE, ScripthookV, ScripthookVdotnet and turn off your antivirus. Make sure you have an up to date gameconfig.xml as well. Use Allbo's plugin troubleshooter to find any errors too.