AlconH

[MOD] - Pedestrians Urinate In The Street!

I almost facepalmed.

Then a realized I'd have an excuse to arrest or citation people.

Downloading! :biggrin:

Thanks for posting about it, Tom.

I never even thought about downloading this when i saw it, i thought it was pointless, but since you put it like that Tom H, downloading, +1 :)

Tom, you just made my day! :D xD

Be right back, I'm gonna go give some PIP's some tickets xD

Mods on GTA4Mods or similar websites do not guarantee whether they'll be compatible with LCPD:FR or not.You're on your pure luck.

LOL! Down loaded this, went on a call and had to foot chase a suspect...as I get back to my vehicle there was a guy pissing on the tire...

Downloaded this, went on a call and had to foot chase a suspect. As I get back to my vehicle there was a guy pissing on the tire.

The FDLC should give him a medal. :biggrin:

Edited by DerangedSomali

LOL! Down loaded this, went on a call and had to foot chase a suspect...as I get back to my vehicle there was a guy pissing on the tire...

And you said,"Ain't that a bitch..."

Seriously,man.This is just too much.Too much of a reality for me.Thats what I predicted when I first saw the mod on gta4mods.com.Hence,I decided to stay away from it.RAGE isn't quite an engine which would control the behavior of this mod to look like natural.It can't even get its AI to drive professionally,let alone pissing.However,this could turn out a blessing for those who use K9/dogs mod.

@DerangedSomali: He didn't mention if his car was on fire.

Edited by Dhruv

Well you can change the values in the .ini so you don't see it very often. Because really, the only person that would piss on the street like this is someone who is pretty drunk.

So reducing how often you see it would increase the reality.

Tom you misunderstood (I dunno why but for ages the most misunderstandings on the forums take place between Tom,me and JAM xD...I guess I have said this before as well,last year).What I meant to say was,a guy pissing in the middle of the road/street/park doesn't make it look natural.IRL,these things happen very very rarely.Or you could go living one whole lifetime seeing this happen just once while you lived.

Tom you misunderstood (I dunno why but for ages the most misunderstandings on the forums take place between Tom,me and JAM xD...I guess I have said this before as well,last year).What I meant to say was,a guy pissing in the middle of the road/street/park doesn't make it look natural.IRL,these things happen very very rarely.Or you could go living one whole lifetime seeing this happen just once while you lived.

Oh, I know and your right So many misunderstandings between us lol, I just use so I've got a reson to cite people tbh. I'm not always in the mood for complete reality :)

Anyway, it's up to you I suppose.

lol. Well now we have another thing to look for.

I wonder if one of the animations would break the other. I know sometimes the drunk ped animation breaks the handcuffed one.