GTA V WIP Tahoe and F150 Police Variants and Fire Variants

Is there going to be an all blue lights variant? fingers crossed. Secondly is there a chance we can get a template so we can start creating skins for the model?

Edited by br0adyb0ii

2 hours ago, br0adyb0ii said:

Is there going to be an all blue lights variant? fingers crossed. Secondly is there a chance we can get a template so we can start creating skins for the model?

Most definitely. It will be in a future update, Because I do not know how to make an all blue police vehicle. And I should be able to get the template.

Don't mess with the law, if you can't handle the law.

14 hours ago, nicks0112 said:

Most definitely. It will be in a future update, Because I do not know how to make an all blue police vehicle. And I should be able to get the template.

I managed to get an all-red lightbar working on the Edge variant, so an all-blue lightbar should be doable too. I'll send you the texture later tonight. 

[REL] Coastal Callouts: An action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

Not all crazy about the siderunners for the Black and Whites, or the unmarked. Seems alittle overkill to me, but that's just me plus I don't believe LAPD even uses siderunners (Even though GTA V isn't based in LA it's based off of it.)
 Otherwise I thoroughly love the Tahoes, and can't wait for their release

1 hour ago, DakotaM990 said:

Not all crazy about the siderunners for the Black and Whites, or the unmarked. Seems alittle overkill to me, but that's just me plus I don't believe LAPD even uses siderunners (Even though GTA V isn't based in LA it's based off of it.)
 Otherwise I thoroughly love the Tahoes, and can't wait for their release

There's a slicktop without siderunners, and two models with different light bars. I think at least one of the options you'll be happy with. 

[REL] Coastal Callouts: An action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

3 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

There's a slicktop without siderunners, and two models with different light bars. I think at least one of the options you'll be happy with. 

I wasn't sure if there'd be a choice, but sounds great! Will totally go with the Arjent Lightbar for sure. Can't wait for the release man!

D

3 minutes ago, DakotaM990 said:

I wasn't sure if there'd be a choice, but sounds great! Will totally go with the Arjent Lightbar for sure. Can't wait for the release man!

D

Haha, see I'm glad that @nicks0112 is including the other lightbar variants because I'm not a fan of Arjents personally. I'm digging the Whelen Edge (I think the model is honestly closer to a Whelen Liberty though) which is one of the options. I'm definitely excited for him to release it too; sounds like it'll be a couple more weeks while he works out the bugs but it'll be sweet once it's ready!

20 minutes ago, PNWParksFan said:

Haha, see I'm glad that @nicks0112 is including the other lightbar variants because I'm not a fan of Arjents personally. I'm digging the Whelen Edge (I think the model is honestly closer to a Whelen Liberty though) which is one of the options. I'm definitely excited for him to release it too; sounds like it'll be a couple more weeks while he works out the bugs but it'll be sweet once it's ready!

Yeah, one of our local townships has Whelen Liberties while my City PD uses Arjents, but like 'em mainly because they're hot as hell with LAPD lmao.

3 hours ago, HankVoight said:

Will there be a version with just the Arjent on as lights? Not just different levels of christmas trees..

There isn't different level of Christmas tree lights? There will be 5 versions. Arjent, edge, both, slicktop, and side runners. You can choose which ever pleased you.

For everyone following this thread and my beta testers,

Should have another update on the progress of the vehicle soon. Also should be fixing the bugs my testers have informed me of. Hoping to have it released by end of Monday. Thanks everyone for the support.

Special thanks to @PNWParksFan he's been finding most of the bugs and making some amazing textures for me.

Edited by nicks0112

8 minutes ago, nicks0112 said:

There isn't different level of Christmas tree lights? There will be 5 versions. Arjent, edge, both, slicktop, and side runners. You can choose which ever pleased you.

Should have another update on the progress of the vehicle soon.

I meant in the photo's there are multiple sets of lights on each vehicle, I was just wondering if there'd be a version with just the Arjent lightbar and that's it. No interior lighting or other exterior lighting

Maybe I will make a version with just the lightbar.

1 minute ago, HankVoight said:

I meant in the photo's there are multiple sets of lights on each vehicle, I was just wondering if there'd be a version with just the Arjent lightbar and that's it. No interior lighting or other exterior lighting

The one with the Arjent lightbar doesn't have many other lights. Just 4 (2 blue and 2 red) on back and 4 in front. Its not an excessive amount.

I do plan to add Setina wrap around and antennas to the Tahoe versions. Though this will eb after the model is completely finished so if people do not want a version with such items they do not have to have it. Any suggestions are welcome, again remember I'm making a model the way I like it, but I won't make just one version so people cannot find a version they like. 

Working on LODs, rear lighting, glass fixes, texture cleaning, and texture down sizing. There are other things I am working on. I am trying to release with as little bugs as possible. I am still learning greatly on how to mod. Thanks for the patience.

Could I possibly get the skin you have on the model so I can make a skin for it and have it for you to release with/or at the same time? 

On 2/29/2016 at 4:26 PM, nicks0112 said:

I am asking people if they wish to be beta testers for all versions of my tahoe. Its a select few at the moment. I am looking for people to make high quality textures. Let me know.

I would like to make an Orange County sheriff texture as seen here:

3876595227_4178ceed7c_b.jpg

If you give me the skin/template you have i could make one for you.

Coming soon to a game near you!

2016-03-05_00015.thumb.jpg.938261f3cfda0

2016-03-05_00016.thumb.jpg.9870ecca9bc24

2016-03-05_00017.thumb.jpg.a52c415a37e7c

2016-03-05_00018.thumb.jpg.beae57e8b8e6b

2016-03-05_00019.thumb.jpg.381e501a584e7

Edited by PNWParksFan