I don't know if this has been talked about before, but it's definitely something that's been on my mind and am reminded of it every time I try to download files. Honestly, I feel like the captchas are a bit too difficult. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like some of them are harder than solving a rubiks cube. I look at all the pictures and think "wtf is this?" Lol, there's been so many times I've had to do like 5+ captchas to download one file because I couldn't figure out what matched. Like, I'd much prefer it just be one of those images where you type out random words or numbers. It's just the little things I feel like could make this site better. I've never faced such difficult captchas in my life before until I discovered LCPDFR.

The captchas aren't that hard, you just need to click on the pictures that contain the item that is said.

For example it may say "select the pictures with Steak"

your then select the picture(s) that have steak in it. 

I'm new to LSPDFR, love it by the way, I'm new to modding and I modded gta v for lspdfr and some other mods from this site, I tested each mod as i put it in but as luck would have it I screwed something up and now i have to start from scratch. But now when i try to download stuff from here captchas are now INSANE  I always fail the photo test for some reason (never had a problem before) then if it does let me pass the photo test it brings me to a test where you have to copy and paste some random text, except it wont let me paste into the provided box. i have tried other browsers and nothing works :( I love lspdfr and now im sad because i cant play it anymore, any help would be great thanks.

We definitely want to show CAPTCHAs less to people whom are logged in. This will eventually come in a later update.

That being said, reCAPTCHA v2 is probably one of the easiest CAPTCHAs to solve on the market, with a simple click being usually all it takes to solve it.