SAPD Rapid Response new website! + updates

their new website really looks cool! It looks like they are updating their mod on May 2 with new features like requesting fire/paramedic/police assistance, events, etc! I wish G17's LSPDFR would be better than this. They really did good on making and improving this police mod with their new website 

http://www.sapdrr.com/

Please ​
don't bash me telling me that I hate G17. I am just here sharing things.

sig.jpg

Since SAPDRR is built on the ScriptHook and not the RAGE AdvancedHook there will be issues with bans, and then you'll be stuck using a downgraded GTA, and then performance issues comes. 

Nope. 

Nope. Fuck no.

To be honest SAPDRR will not be in the area of LSPDFR. SAPDRR was quickly pulled together, and with extremely limited resources and to be honest, incompetent scripters, it is not going to be better over LSPDFR in any way.

Sam, Jay and LMS is the best script makers for GTA IV out there, and the small things they've done in V already blows SAPDRR out of the waters. We haven't got a release yet but we'll have backup and hopefully arrests at version 1, and SAPDRR will probably not have arrests in long time. 

So this is just speculations, that I have made of what I have seen.

-Karls

- Victor

They really do have a PR talent. The site's texts are written as politicians write their campaign adverts: don't name any names but imply they are better than their rival. 

Was this modification "lazily released"? We don't think so

Who else but us cares so much to listen?

Oh really, who could that be?  It's not like there are dozen teams making GTA police mods. 

However I'd love to see some pics and vids if I'm thinking whether to download the mod or not, and I can't find any on this site. 

Edited by Hastings

Seems like they are trying to hard to be first to do everything. In my opinion its not really worth playing right now.

​I tested their Updated version 0.1.1a, got only one mission with a group of perps, dealt with them and then nothing more, even being available, I ended up shooting at some cars to start fake chases. + their "customize" feature is for now very limited. I think they just wanted to do it fast so they can say "hey we did something".

So, yeah, they have a long way to go.

• Management Team

I think the website is 'good' its not the best in my opinion. It's got no creativity, it's like most sites these days, one page of information with different animations which play out as you scroll down through the page. It's just something I don't like, so many website are made like this these days, you barely ever get a site where developers try to make their website stand out and look creative. LCPDFR is a perfect example of a site using creativity, they took a new forum software with barely any themes, and instead of just editing the colours like most others, they went all out, editing as much as they can including specially made graphics for the Category headers.

🕵️‍♂️ Always watching, always waiting.

So far the pictures on LSPDFR alone seems they're doing better improvements then there released SAPDRR, either ways unless I see something impressive from the SAPDRR mod LSPDFR got this one for now.

​Exactly. Its almost a guarantee that LSPD:FR's first release will no doubt top their first release.

​I tested their Updated version 0.1.1a, got only one mission with a group of perps, dealt with them and then nothing more, even being available, I ended up shooting at some cars to start fake chases. + their "customize" feature is for now very limited. I think they just wanted to do it fast so they can say "hey we did something".

So, yeah, they have a long way to go.

​I played for about 30 minutes to give it a chance. Obviously you have to start somewhere but I agree that it seems they changed some easy things around and quickly made it public. Thats what makes them and LSPD:FR different. Im sure LSPD:FR's first release will be way more enjoyable, even if they have only a few things to do because they take pride in their mod for sure and it shows. LSPD:FR > SAPD:RR

• 1 month later...

hahahahahaha

I never knew it was possible to make an entire website for a mod that has less enjoyment potential than laughing at all the bullshit written on that website, I'm happy, that website gave me a good laugh...

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain