Lee10

My SAT score came in!

Hey guys, so I got my scores back yesterday and I made a score of 1240.  I was dissapointed, but none the less I will be taking it again in September, to be more specific:

Math: 350

Critical Reading: 440

Writing:  450

As for my essay: on a scale from 2-12, I got a five. One reader gave me a 2 and the other gave me a three.  And yes I did find the test difficult. 

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

what is a SAT test?

It's a US collage readyness test (I think), I'm in 9th grade and I'm not good about all that shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

ah ok, I was confused for a second here 

Haha. 

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

Man, for the whole holidays I didn't touch LCPDFR, I would always sit down and do Maths every day, I would revise through all my notes when the test is 3 weeks away, and I came back with 83%. Not amazing, but a great jump from 58%. Seriously, just dedicate yourself and it works amazing :D I also greatly improved my grades, with two A* and nine As. (My reward: A gaming PC :D)

Edited by cheesedude565

i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 / Zotac GTX 980Ti 2-way SLI / Full List

I won't be able to respond to your post unless you quote or mention me.

Not too shabby, Chester!

I would suggest to take it earlier than September, so you have more chances to improve; however, it's more important to feel prepared than to have more chances, so the choice is up to you.  :smile:

What I find is best is to:

• Make a daily or weekly schedule for yourself; in terms of studying
  • Find your weaknesses by ordering a test report, that tells you what you got right and wrong, allowing you to focus on what needs to be improved
  • Put out all other distractions while studying: no forum posts, email, etc.

Good luck to you on future assessments!

Not too bad dude. When I took my SAT I got like a score of 900. I did horrible, absolutely horrible on the maths portion of the testing. Good thing you don't need an SAT score for the military, though the ASVAB is remotely similar.

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

I've never understood FL's testing systems, i went to a school, and they called our state tests SAT's.. lol.. i was in like 5th grade at the time, so i doubt they are the same. (Apparently i scored high enough on that to get some letter from Duke University asking me to go there for some program.. never went though lol)

But nice job mom (the roleplaying game is still strong)

Jesus, I remember the SATs. So glad I'm done with that shit, but then you have the GREs to worry about if you want to go to grad school, so it never ends!

Depends on the kind of grad school; as I understand it, if you're going for a Ph.D, GREs are normally more of a box to tick and what really matters is recommendations.