Iconography

Community Team & Staffing Update (May 7th, 2014)

Community Team & Staffing Update (May 7th, 2014)

As many of you probably will have noticed, we've added a new member to our Community Team in order to continue keeping up with the growth of the site.  We are confident that this newest addition to the team will be a huge asset to us, and the community as a whole.

On that note, I would like to formally welcome ineseri into the Community Team.  Most of you will know that he has volunteered countless hours helping people in the support forums, and we are eager to begin working with him.

Similar to the last introduction of members into the Community Team, ineseri will initially be working very closely with the rest of the team in order to train and learn the ropes.  I will be supervising his progress and at the end of the training period he will formally become a Junior Moderator, while still receiving guidance from the team.  We are hopeful that this newest addition to the team will help us to keep up with our ever-growing member base, and the moderation tasks that are accompanied by it, while also providing unique perspectives on any issues we may encounter.

As always, we also hope that everybody will join with us in welcoming our new staff member to the team.

-Iconography

Congrats Ineseri. You deserve it. You're one of the good guys :D

Congratulations buddy, good to see your hard work is being recognised. Keep it up :)

Congratumalations my dear ineseri

Edit: Fixed name

Edited by RyanG