Are kids smoking weed younger than ever?

Don't be so quick to assume, it's not the marijuana in particular, its what marijuana creates that kills you. Marijuana can cause cancer causing cells to rapidly form, such as lung cancer, and cancer of the head and neck. And marijuana also attacks white blood cells which are in your system to stop bleeding in case you cut yourself or suffer internal bleeding which is harmful if not treated.

YOu should liesten to yourself! "Don't be so quick to assume" -- YOUR ASSUMING!!!!!!!

PEOPLE! Please backup up your lies..I mean "Information" with something...

THC and CBD, marijuana's primary cannabinoids, are both cancer killers.

No, I'm not talking about using marijuana to help manage cancer's effects. It's actually anti-cancer.

Recent research out of Spain suggests that THC, marijuana's psychoactive ingredient, kills brain cancer cells. Study co-author Guillermo Velasco claims that when THC was applied to cancerous brain tissue, the cancer cells were killed while healthy cells were left alone.

CBD apparently does the same; a pair of scientists from California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco demonstrated the cannabinoid's ability to stop metastasis in many kinds of aggressive cancer.

Imagine if this plant were discovered in a jungle two weeks ago. What would the news be saying? The CBD article goes as far as to say the breakthrough could "potentially alter the fatality of the disease forever." The lack of media coverage for this is astounding, but that doesn't diminish the research.

I don't do any because they are both drugs and are bad for you.

Not asking if you did any. Drugs are not bad for you, hard core drugs are bad for you. If drugs are bad for you then don't go to the doctor or anything any more. Better start praying to god so his "healing" hand can save you.

Drinking a beer or two a day actually has been proven to help prevent heart disease. But if you drink to much you are at a higher risk for heart disease.

Now let me ask you again which is worst, Weed or Binge drinking? (Haven't done any of them either)  

[u]​Click that spoiler you will not be disappointed!![/u]

[spoiler]http://www.choose.yudia.net/rickroll.swf

You've been Rick Rolled[/spoiler]

Now i am off this article, as much as i would like to argue with some potheads about cannabis, i have better things to do, such as protesting marijuana legalization. So auf wiedersehen du abtreibungen gescheitert.

HAHA! All the sudden everything you said is proven false and I have real facts so you just give up...thats what I thought..You know nothing about Marijuana but what you have been told by misinformed idiots. Thank you for leaving this topic.

According to (http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana), "Marijuana also affects brain development, and when it is used heavily by young people, its effects on thinking and memory may last a long time or even be permanent." I know someone is going to try to argue this but I thought I should add my opinion. I have and will not ever get into the activity of smoking. I don't care what type of smoke it is, smoke inhalation isn't good for you, and I think that is evident to everyone.

YOu should liesten to yourself! "Don't be so quick to assume" -- YOUR ASSUMING!!!!!!!

No, I'm not talking about using marijuana to help manage cancer's effects. It's actually anti-cancer.

Recent research out of Spain suggests that THC, marijuana's psychoactive ingredient, kills brain cancer cells. Study co-author Guillermo Velasco claims that when THC was applied to cancerous brain tissue, the cancer cells were killed while healthy cells were left alone.

CBD apparently does the same; a pair of scientists from California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco demonstrated the cannabinoid's ability to stop metastasis in many kinds of aggressive cancer.

Imagine if this plant were discovered in a jungle two weeks ago. What would the news be saying? The CBD article goes as far as to say the breakthrough could "potentially alter the fatality of the disease forever." The lack of media coverage for this is astounding, but that doesn't diminish the research.

Don't bother these people are just religious nuts who can't see the difference between there ass and head. If they can't read published papers and research by top scientist, they are pointless arguing with. It would take Jesus him self to tell them that it isn't what they think it is...  

Listen, if you want to go waste all of your "hard earned" money on drugs to ruin your life, go ahead, i have no problem with that, maybe this will be a better place, but as i said i have better things to do than sit here arguing with smarta** potheads, so bye sie japanische abtreibungen gescheitert.

According to (http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana), "Marijuana also affects brain development, and when it is used heavily by young people, its effects on thinking and memory may last a long time or even be permanent." I know someone is going to try to argue this but I thought I should add my opinion. I have and will not ever get into the activity of smoking. I don't care what type of smoke it is, smoke inhalation isn't good for you, and I think that is evident to everyone.

That's why IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR PEOPLE UNDER 21. Just like alcohol its illegal for people under 21 because of the brain development. Lots of things cause that...

Listen, if you want to go waste all of your "hard earned" money on drugs to ruin your life, go ahead, i have no problem with that, maybe this will be a better place, but as i said i have better things to do than sit here arguing with smarta** potheads, so bye sie japanische abtreibungen gescheitert.

If you don't want to listen to fact have a fun time in life. Cya around and also sie japanische abtreibungen gescheitert. "they failed Japanese abortions?"

Not asking if you did any. Drugs are not bad for you, hard core drugs are bad for you. If drugs are bad for you then don't go to the doctor or anything any more. Better start praying to god so his "healing" hand can save you.

Drinking a beer or two a day actually has been proven to help prevent heart disease. But if you drink to much you are at a higher risk for heart disease.

Now let me ask you again which is worst, Weed or Binge drinking? (Haven't done any of them either)  

I would have to say marijuana and alcohol are both bad...but i think marijuana is worse. 

Couldn't help but see, did you say drugs aren't bad for you? If you have netflix I suggest that you go and search up American Addict and watch that...it's about the pharmaceutical drugs being bad for you and how doctors are giving them out to a lot of people WHO DON'T NEED THEM. 

Now whether you like it or not marijuana IS A DRUG...along with cocaine, meth, crack cocaine, heroin, "pills",  etc.

Heck, even coffee is a type of "drug"

HAHA! All the sudden everything you said is proven false and I have real facts so you just give up...thats what I thought..You know nothing about Marijuana but what you have been told by misinformed idiots. Thank you for leaving this topic.

being a smart*** isn't going to get you anywhere but who does want to argue with people like you, and if you think the LASD are misinformed idiots why don't you come to the county and smoke a reefer in front of their face, im sure they'd be happy to lock up another smart*** pothead like you.

If you don't want to listen to fact have a fun time in life. Cya around and also sie japanische abtreibungen gescheitert. "they failed Japanese abortions?"

German is a very odd language, yes.

Don't bother these people are just religious nuts who can't see the difference between there ass and head. If they can't read published papers and research by top scientist, they are pointless arguing with. It would take Jesus him self to tell them that it isn't what they think it is...  

I don't recall Jesus ever saying "Don't smoke weed!" Therefore, your statement was rather irrelevant. Are you purposely trying to make this topic the most controversial forum in the world? Also, you had a 33.3% chance of using the right form of "their" and you blew it.

Edited by 1ian20

I would have to say marijuana and alcohol are both bad...but i think marijuana is worse. 

Couldn't help but see, did you say drugs aren't bad for you? If you have netflix I suggest that you go and search up American Addict and watch that...it's about the pharmaceutical drugs being bad for you and how doctors are giving them out to a lot of people WHO DON'T NEED THEM. 

Now whether you like it or not marijuana IS A DRUG...along with cocaine, meth, crack cocaine, heroin, "pills",  etc.

Heck, even coffee is a type of "drug"

Thank you for proving my point that you and the others on here have no clue what they are talking about.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-smoking-marijuana-bad-for-your-lungs/

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/understand-your-drinking/is-your-drinking-a-problem/binge-drinking

That has a entire website dedicated to the heath concerns.... 

Thank you for proving my point that you and the others on here have no clue what they are talking about.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-smoking-marijuana-bad-for-your-lungs/

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/understand-your-drinking/is-your-drinking-a-problem/binge-drinking

That has a entire website dedicated to the heath concerns.... 

And what point have you proven. All that you have proven is that "pot heads" will do and say whatever they want to get what they want...marijuana

being a smart*** isn't going to get you anywhere but who does want to argue with people like you, and if you think the LASD are misinformed idiots why don't you come to the county and smoke a reefer in front of their face, im sure they'd be happy to lock up another smart*** pothead like you.

German is a very odd language, yes.

LOL wow... lol Why?

I don't recall Jesus ever saying "Don't smoke weed!" Therefore, your statement was rather irrelevant. Are you purposely trying to make this topic the most controversial forum in the world? Also, you had a 50% chance of using the right form of "their" and you blew it.

No i'm not but its just a saying. If they aren't listing to respectable sources, and respectable scientist, then nothing besides Jesus will. Don't take my words out of context. Also don't make fun of my grammar, you don't know why i'm bad at it. Bet if you did you would feel pretty shitty about what you just said.

And what point have you proven. All that you have proven is that "pot heads" will do and say whatever they want to get what they want...marijuana

I have never been a pot head, and never will. You are just ignorant to top scientist and published papers. It honestly would probably take god him self to convince you other wise because you don't listen to sense. Respectable scientist from all over the world have done test and have proven marijuana is barely harmful. Most house hold items are more harmful.  

Edited by Darkangel

LOL wow... lol Why?

No i'm not but its just a saying. If they aren't listing to respectable sources, and respectable scientist, then nothing besides Jesus will. Don't take my words out of context. Also don't make fun of my grammar, you don't know why i'm bad at it. Bet if you did you would feel pretty shitty about what you just said.

Huh to bad i'm not a pot head, and never have been. Also you can have your friend stop up voting every single one of your posts, its pretty pathetic and embarrassing..

What do you mean as in Lol why?

LOL wow... lol Why?

No i'm not but its just a saying. If they aren't listing to respectable sources, and respectable scientist, then nothing besides Jesus will. Don't take my words out of context. Also don't make fun of my grammar, you don't know why i'm bad at it. Bet if you did you would feel pretty shitty about what you just said. So how about you shut the fuck you piece of shit huh?

Huh to bad i'm not a pot head, and never have been. Also you can have your friend stop up voting every single one of your posts, its pretty pathetic and embarrassing..

Wow, you have reverted to the last resort, which is name calling. I suppose it is not possible to have a civilized conversation with you. Also, there are several places on the internet in which you can learn grammar and you shouldn't expect me to know the background of your life. Finally, I am not in it with anyone. Have you ever thought that maybe someone actually agrees with me? Is that too hard to believe?

Wow, you have reverted to the last resort, which is name calling. I suppose it is not possible to have a civilized conversation with you. Also, there are several places on the internet in which you can learn grammar and you shouldn't expect me to know the background of your life. Finally, I am not in it with anyone. Have you ever thought that maybe someone actually agrees with me? Is that too hard to believe?

Check my post I edited out the name calling right before you replied. "To know the background of your life" That's why you don't make fun of people, because you don't know them and why they are bad at grammar. I know the name calling was wrong that's why I changed it but wasn't quick enough before you already quoted it.

I have never been a pot head, and never will. You are just ignorant to top scientist and published papers. It honestly would probably take god him self to convince you other wise because you don't listen to sense. Respectable scientist from all over the world have done test and have proven marijuana is barely harmful. Most house hold items are more harmful.  

I never said YOU were a pot head but you are rooting for them. And I an ignorant? Coming from the person who think marijuana is "okay".In reality I think YOU should listen to sense because you are just not getting it through your head.

Marijuana is a drug it is bad. Want me to spell it out?....M a r i j u a n a  - i s -  a - d r u g  -  i t  -  i s  -  b a d

Check my post I edited out the name calling right before you replied. "To know the background of your life" That's why you don't make fun of people, because you don't know them and why they are bad at grammar. I know the name calling was wrong that's why I changed it but wasn't quick enough before you already quoted it.

I wasn't trying to "make fun" but interpret it as you wish. I suggest we either stop this or get back on topic before an administrator steps in.