Are kids smoking weed younger than ever?

Sheep(le) : Those who voluntarily acquiesce to a suggestion or idea without analysis or research.

So you want to be an idiot who listens to ANYTHING ANYONE tells them the rest of your life?

Ill be a stoner... I like to think for myself.

Im not even gonna try to explain or reason with you little kids anymore I dont know why i even wasted my time on here.

I'll agree with my brother Reefer

A little about me...

I am 49 years old

I am a former Military Police Officer (left of my own choice)

I am a single father of a 16 year old daughter and I also have a 24 year old son, oh and I have full custody of my daughter

I have NO criminal record nor have I ever been arrested for anything oh and I have a 100% clean driving record as well

I have owned two of my own businesses over the years and sold both for a healthy profit

I have smoked weed daily for over 25 years and before that was a regular smoker since I was 15

I have no medical problems and have not needed a Dr in over 15 years.

Now being semi retired I drive Tractor Trailers and have logged over 500,000 miles doing so.

I have never done any other kind of drugs so that blows the theory that pot is a gateway drug...

Ppl really need to stop following what the Government or such say and research for themselves.. But then again thats how they want you to be... Sheeple.

IMO yes kids are smoking early these day i graduated high school in 2010 and even when i was in middles school i knew people that smoked. The first time im tried marijuana was in the 8th grade.Did not start smoking regularly till my sophomore  year of high school (16 at the time) and it has not negatively effected my life in anyway.Except the bit of money i spend on it.I think is should be sold and taxed lik alcohol.And one should not start smoking regularly till at least 20 really 25 because you brain and body are going threw allot of changes in those teen years.It never messed with me it seems, but everyone is different. And setting all Bias aside it has been proven that marijuana has medical benefits and is far less harmful for you then alcohol.It is all so a great source of tax revenue for sates that allow it.

Edited by element2586

CopFlashingLights.gif 

Dell XPS 8300   OS: Win 10 64 bit

Intel Core i7 -2600 3.70GHz   10GB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

Your Right I hope you dont either!

You might realize weed is actually good for you..

Cause ME - Been smoking weed for years - the past 3 years I have smoked every single day...but Im a normal guy who gets paid shit loads to sit at a computer all day at a Job I love, I have a beautiful Wife, Amazing Son, I get to smoke weed everyday, I never have to worry about money, I never have to stress about anything, I own a car and a house, have friends i get to see everyday, and my health is in tip top shape. Not a single thing wrong...I fucking love my life!

BUT your right - You dont wanna become soneone like ME...Cause weed has just ruined my life...lmfoa

Forget what I said before - If you wake up your head might explode - Go back to your herd sheep...

Yeah I was starting to forget about my sheep, better go take care of them. I can have all those "great" things without Marijuana (except money, troopers don't make much). And I'm sorry but you have been blinded from reality and seem to think "weed" is good and okay for you...IT'S NOT. I'm not going to sit here and argue to some one who has no idea what he is saying. Maybe one day YOU will wake up and see what this drug has done to you.

Yeah I was starting to forget about my sheep, better go take care of them. I can have all those "great" things without Marijuana (except money, troopers don't make much). And I'm sorry but you have been blinded from reality and seem to think "weed" is good and okay for you...IT'S NOT. I'm not going to sit here and argue to some one who has no idea what he is saying. Maybe one day YOU will wake up and see what this drug has done to you.

Another product of programing, Its bad casue someone told you it is. For every srudy you show that says its bad I can supply 2 that speak of its benefits. You need to learn to research and think for yourself and stop feeding into the propaganda you have been programed with.

Someone who has no idea what im talking about?

I have done nothing but provide PROOF and FACTS -

YOU, have provided opinion and nothing more.. NO FACTS, NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER that weed is "bad" or even effects your health..

I have posted articles from some of the most renowned sources in the world, Facts, Proof, Medical Evidence, Scientific Evidence.

You have posted what your small little mind has been told by your parents and local "Police". NOT EVEN YOUR OWN OPINION - YOU CANT EVEN THINK FOR YOURSELF - Pathetic...

But ME - Im the one 'blinded from Reality" ..Please tell me how the fuck that makes sense?

Stop making yourself look like an ass little guy.

I almost forgot!

NEWS FLASH!!

Washington, DC's city council voted to significantly ease marijuana laws in the district. By a near unanimous vote, the council ruled that possession and private consumption of the drug in small amounts would be decriminalized. The District of Columbia will soon join 17 states that have decriminalization laws on the books and becomes one of the most lenient cities in the country with regard to weed.

Our Capital - Center of the Federal Government - Its happening and there is nothing you can do to stop it :P Bahahaha (Evil Laugh)

Someone who has no idea what im talking about?

I have done nothing but provide PROOF and FACTS -

YOU, have provided opinion and nothing more.. NO FACTS, NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER that weed is "bad" or even effects your health..

I have posted articles from some of the most renowned sources in the world, Facts, Proof, Medical Evidence, Scientific Evidence.

You have posted what your small little mind has been told by your parents and local "Police". NOT EVEN YOUR OWN OPINION - YOU CANT EVEN THINK FOR YOURSELF - Pathetic...

But ME - Im the one 'blinded from Reality" ..Please tell me how the fuck that makes sense?

Stop making yourself look like an ass little guy.

I almost forgot!

NEWS FLASH!!

Washington, DC's city council voted to significantly ease marijuana laws in the district. By a near unanimous vote, the council ruled that possession and private consumption of the drug in small amounts would be decriminalized. The District of Columbia will soon join 17 states that have decriminalization laws on the books and becomes one of the most lenient cities in the country with regard to weed.

Our Capital - Center of the Federal Government - Its happening and there is nothing you can do to stop it :P Bahahaha (Evil Laugh)

I believe your "facts" and "articles" are skewed towards marijuana. And I can almost bet NC, KY (I only know that these two states are big anti-marijuana) WON'T make it legal, and if they do it

I believe your "facts" and "articles" are skewed towards marijuana. And I can almost bet NC, KY (I only know that these two states are big anti-marijuana) WON'T make it legal, and if they do it

You know what - your probably right - The US Gov National Institute on Drug Abuse (Who is AGAINST Marijuana) probably "Skewed" their facts towards marijuana.

Again - Stop making yourself look like an ass...its getting pathetic..

stat.jpg

You know what - your probably right - The US Gov National Institute on Drug Abuse (Who is AGAINST Marijuana) probably "Skewed" their facts towards marijuana.

Again - Stop making yourself look like an ass...its getting pathetic..

stat.jpg

If marijuana is "all good" they would have made it legal years ago...Also you CAN NOT PROVE that no one has been killed because of marijuana (DWI car crashes) I even bet that chart is skewed. Sorry but if you think you can prove anything to me, you're wrong.

If marijuana is "all good" they would have made it legal years ago...Also you CAN NOT PROVE that no one has been killed because of marijuana (DWI car crashes) I even bet that chart is skewed. Sorry but if you think you can prove anything to me, you're wrong.

640px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

@WSPChiefReefer, give up, man. It's like discussing with a wall. They won't listen to reasons.

I'll agree with my brother Reefer

A little about me...

I am 49 years old

I am a former Military Police Officer (left of my own choice)

I am a single father of a 16 year old daughter and I also have a 24 year old son, oh and I have full custody of my daughter

I have NO criminal record nor have I ever been arrested for anything oh and I have a 100% clean driving record as well

I have owned two of my own businesses over the years and sold both for a healthy profit

I have smoked weed daily for over 25 years and before that was a regular smoker since I was 15

I have no medical problems and have not needed a Dr in over 15 years.

Now being semi retired I drive Tractor Trailers and have logged over 500,000 miles doing so.

I have never done any other kind of drugs so that blows the theory that pot is a gateway drug...

Ppl really need to stop following what the Government or such say and research for themselves.. But then again thats how they want you to be... Sheeple.

Would you agree that pot does impair your body from doing normal things though, however? Maybe slower reactions, is that correct?

Everything needs more lights.