3D Creation Thread!

Hoffers

Little under 70 000 Poly's, But thats alright cause the cab is one 5 000 extra (R* Original Biff)

Only a few things need to be done, like add some lights to it, make some wheels, UV-Map and then test her out in game, and also persuade Carry to make me a Rapid Towing Skin?  ;)

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the end result!

styleLogo-2f682dc2ef5ce8e05d94996f380ed879d295d766.png

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the end result!

Cheers mate, I am converting and UV maping it now! Then a series of tests will begin, and then I will tweak it (If needed) and then Voila! Released to the public (Maybe) 

monkey_funny_face.gif

nice, you know the 95 mustang has been already done by forza, and nice job on the heli and ram

Nope, didn't know that. Original plan was to make it a 96-98 mustang as I have one sitting in my garage. Unfortunately, I lost my ram and the stang in a hard drive crash.

Nope, didn't know that. Original plan was to make it a 96-98 mustang as I have one sitting in my garage. Unfortunately, I lost my ram and the stang in a hard drive crash.

Man that's a bitch. 

monkey_funny_face.gif

Yup....over 100 hours worth of work gone. There were about 6 other models I lost

Jesus, that sucks. 

EDIT: I made a Setina 5/8 Bodyguard partition as I want to start a collection of my own equipment for use in my future mods. 

24bvgjn.png

Edited by Sgt.Hoffers

monkey_funny_face.gif

thats my wheel bud, remember when I traded you the taurus for your explorer? yea nice try i suggest you don't do that..

I had made that wheel before you gave me the taurus. Here's proof:

My rims (look closely at the date)

4yqoP.png

Your Taurus (again, look closely at the date.)

4yqt8.png

I agree they look similar, but they're not the exact same. If you want to further discuss this, you have my skype name.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this isn't "scratch made" but I've heavily modified (and still are) EVI Fedsig Valor to what I think the new Fedsig lightbar is going to look like

e4yF7II.png

i26KGdo.jpg

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

• 3 weeks later...

Meanwhile I'm just here sticking things on roofs and putting computers in cars and stuff :(

SCNG FTW!!

If you would like to see my mods, please click here

AND NEVAR EVAR EVAR PM ME FOR SUPPORT (KTHNXBYE <3)