Hoffers

3D Creation Thread!

Hey Guys!

Really loved this idea from GMC and GPM. I would like to give it a shot over here as some users may not visit GMC and/or GPM.

In this thread, members can showoff any 3D Models that they have created. This can be 3D renders, Screenshots, or videos! (If you have more then one photo chuck the photos in some

tags! Let's keep this thread tidy yeah?)  I'll go ahead and start it off by showing my WIP Tomar Blade

usNC50Z.png

Ironically I'm working on a lightbar today... just modeled it yesterday. It's not finished yet and I've yet to UV map and texture it:

97xn.png

It's a Vision Alert 70 IIRC, used on the Met's older fleet and I'm gonna use it in some of my models soon...

I'll have a go, here's some of things I've created recently:

Whelen ION:

4rQtx.jpg

2013 Interceptor Rim:

4rQvC.jpg

Edited by trewq34

The ION is pretty mediocre but the Wheels look nice!

The ION was the first thing I've ever scratch made so, honestly it wasn't that great. Thanks for the feedback though

My latest WIP is a Feniex Avatar 47"

Give me some feedback

9doyi32.jpg

And my 47 THOUSAND polygon Whelen Slimlighter 5mm.

3xzmjPU.jpg

Edited by Reboot23

My latest WIP is a Feniex Avatar 47"

Give me some feedback

And my 47 THOUSAND polygon Whelen Slimlighter 5mm.

I like some of your models, but high poly count is nothing to boast about.

I'll have a go, here's some of things I've created recently:

Whelen ION:

4rQtx.jpg

2013 Interceptor Rim:

4rQvC.jpg

thats my wheel bud, remember when I traded you the taurus for your explorer? yea nice try i suggest you don't do that..

thats my wheel bud, remember when I traded you the taurus for your explorer? yea nice try i suggest you don't do that..

Hey lets not get this thread shutdown, so can you guys take it to pm. 

Edited by Sgt.Hoffers

Hey lets not get this thread shutdown, so can you guys take it to pm. NO FLAMEWARS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE

Just relax, I am opening up a pm with him right now, no need to have caps and mod the thread jesus

Finished the Avatar.

That looks sick man good job (maybe just ad something between the lights on the rounded parts looks a bit weird with the spaces

That looks sick man good job (maybe just ad something between the lights on the rounded parts looks a bit weird with the spaces

There are chrome pieces inbetween them, that is just a bad angle. But thanks man!

Well my Heavy Wrecker is coming along nicely, I posted it on GPM a few days back, and now I am posting it here. Any feed back some peep wanna give? Not too sure if I will release this or not. 

2qk584m.jpg

15yx6c1.png

Well my Heavy Wrecker is coming along nicely, I posted it on GPM a few days back, and now I am posting it here. Any feed back some peep wanna give? Not too sure if I will release this or not. 

2qk584m.jpg

15yx6c1.png

It would be nice to see a wrecker that size, looks good! What's the poly count so far?

It would be nice to see a wrecker that size, looks good! What's the poly count so far?

Little under 70 000 Poly's, But thats alright cause the cab is one 5 000 extra (R* Original Biff)

Only a few things need to be done, like add some lights to it, make some wheels, UV-Map and then test her out in game, and also persuade Carry to make me a Rapid Towing Skin?  ;)

Little under 70 000 Poly's, But thats alright cause the cab is one 5 000 extra (R* Original Biff)

Only a few things need to be done, like add some lights to it, make some wheels, UV-Map and then test her out in game, and also persuade Carry to make me a Rapid Towing Skin?  ;)

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the end result!

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the end result!

Cheers mate, I am converting and UV maping it now! Then a series of tests will begin, and then I will tweak it (If needed) and then Voila! Released to the public (Maybe) 

nice, you know the 95 mustang has been already done by forza, and nice job on the heli and ram

Nope, didn't know that. Original plan was to make it a 96-98 mustang as I have one sitting in my garage. Unfortunately, I lost my ram and the stang in a hard drive crash.

Nope, didn't know that. Original plan was to make it a 96-98 mustang as I have one sitting in my garage. Unfortunately, I lost my ram and the stang in a hard drive crash.

Man that's a bitch.