SeabrookGaming

Fresh out of the Academy!

Nice work, keep it up.

Thank you sir! Stay tuned for more episodes including Bait Car!

One suggestion : Use ENB.

lol, i'd be so happy if i could use ENB, trust me.

I have a good gaming computer, but it cannot handle ENB.

Thank you sir! Stay tuned for more episodes including Bait Car!

lol, i'd be so happy if i could use ENB, trust me.

I have a good gaming computer, but it cannot handle ENB.

Not trying to be rude, If you can't run ENB, you don't have a good gaming computer

Edited by Grant Matos

Not trying to be rude, but if you can't run ENB, you don't have a good gaming computer

Oh :P 

Besides the point, thank you for watching!

Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks for the positive feedback! More to come =)

Not trying to be rude, but if you can't run ENB, you don't have a good gaming computer

Was this comment necessary? Please try to stay on topic.

Great video man :)

Awesome video dude. Keep it up!

look like you need a new video card soon i can see textures going away at time

Thanks guys! New video has been released!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQgZdIySwww

Do you happen to have a working microphone? I think your videos would be much more entertaining with commentary, even if it's just you saying "Copy that, show me en-route code 3". Other than that, nice work.

Not everyone can afford a $1000+ computer, so please don't act like that. 

There are ENB's out there that don't require a $1000 computer, he could use one of those. And I don't know what you mean by "Please don't act like that"..Was it the post about "If you can't run ENB, you don't have a good gaming computer"?

Just a quick suggestion, like Grant said try using a Graphics Enhancer. Not necessarily a ENB, there are a few timecycle edits out there. I would use Sgt Kanyo's Real Timecycle V5 on here/GPM or Reality IV. Also Game4Video ENB is made for low-mid end computers.  The decision is completely up to you. The reason I am suggesting it, is because it adds for that realism sake. Good Luck! 

And I don't know what you mean by "Please don't act like that"..Was it the post about "If you can't run ENB, you don't have a good gaming computer"?

That's what i was referring to. I didn't mean to come off as rude or offensive, I was just trying to stand up for people that don't have good computers. Because I know what that's like, back a couple years ago I couldn't really run the game, but I still played it and took pride in what I could do. 

Nick

That's what i was referring to. I didn't mean to come off as rude or offensive, I was just trying to stand up for people that don't have good computers. Because I know what that's like, back a couple years ago I couldn't really run the game, but I still played it and took pride in what I could do. 

Nick

I didn't take it as offensive, I was just asking 

Do you happen to have a working microphone? I think your videos would be much more entertaining with commentary, even if it's just you saying "Copy that, show me en-route code 3". Other than that, nice work.

I'm looking forward to buying one at the moment, i have my brothers, but he doesn't let me use it so. Commentary will be coming up soon! Maybe for like my 5th video or something.

Thanks Sharp!