J.J Designs

Flash point S.R.U SUB

still a work in progress will bee release soon just need few stuff to bee done
this is the same exact copy of it and like i say still need some little thing done before release day

Edited by colombia123

Not to burst your bubble but, Tom h. has already made one. '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

yea wich is not even close to the one in the show if you seen the show you proble be able to see the difference between my and he's

sooo no sorry  but there not even close to bee the same

Edited by colombia123

yea wich is not even close to the one in the show if you seen the show you proble be able to see the difference between my and he's

sooo no sorry  but there not even close to bee the same

Does nobody every read the description on anything? My model was created for the first versions of the vehicles in the earlier seasons. Yours is modeled upon the later version used in the last few seasons.

custom made by my self of the Whelen Edge

Would you be able to provide proof of that? since it looks very similar to an unlocked model released recently be a developer.

Edited by Tom H

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

custom made by my self of the Whelen Edge

Hate to burst your bubble but...http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2147

Just realized someone else used that same phrase...awkward

Edited by Beckugan1

Hate to burst your bubble but...http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2147

no i did use that ^^^ all my light wore done of the whelen adge

Does nobody every read the description on anything? My model was created for the first versions of the vehicles in the earlier seasons. Yours is modeled upon the later version used in the last few seasons.

Would you be able to provide proof of that? since it looks very similar to an unlocked model released recently be a developer.

and yes i have proof even batter witness who been halping me out and givin me tip on modeling

what do you whan me to sow you what i do to make then fit from zmodel cuz thas alot of work i dont feel like doing it all over just to please you's like i say did not and will not take credit other then just putting the car

that weeee goo tom h made the one for the first season of the show im making the one later from the new season of the show

Not to burst your bubble but, Tom h. has already made one. '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

That one is different than this one.

What lights did you use for the rear passenger windows?

He Customized a Unlocked Part that he made to be the inner Edge thing.

He made the Newer Vergin then.

Please present the proof then.

My Colombian has Customized and Scaled a lot to makes this Beauty and the Beast. I have gone in TeamVeiwer and seen what he has goin on he asked some questions this and that.

SO! Point is that this Suburban was made N' Customized by him a lot! He actually takes the time and Puts his Heart to it.

El Sergeanto!

Please present proof....Scaling is not hard at all.

hahahaha you just say it scaling is not hard soooooo why do i need to show you proof of my scaling hahahahaha

Please present proof....Scaling is not hard at all.

Just because some one is playing with ZMod a lot doesn't mean that Juveniles have to have hate.

Life Sucks get used to it! Desculpe! Pedo es el Vida!

El Sergeanto Perez!

That one is different than this one.

What lights did you use for the rear passenger windows?

He Customized a Unlocked Part that he made to be the inner Edge thing.

He made the Newer Vergin then.

My Colombian has Customized and Scaled a lot to makes this Beauty and the Beast. I have gone in TeamVeiwer and seen what he has goin on he asked some questions this and that.

SO! Point is that this Suburban was made N' Customized by him a lot! He actually takes the time and Puts his Heart to it.

El Sergeanto!

I swear I'm not a grammar Nazi but people like these (OP included) force me to be one.

hahahahahahahah drama queens hare ahahahahaha please lock this..

nooo batter yet leave it open i whan to see all the drame queens come here and say something

I swear I'm not a grammar Nazi but people like these (OP included) force me to be one.

What the Hell? I do not get that AT ALL!

Sorry if my English is bad but I am here in America to have a Better Life!

NOW! if this is so easy then why did my Colombian make this Suburban with

Unlocked part and put his Heart it to. Then why can't you Juveniles do it?

Damn! Drama Queens!

El Sergeant Perez!

hahahahahahahah drama queens hare ahahahahaha please lock this..

nooo batter yet leave it open i whan to see all the drame queens come here and say something

Drama queens.......Yea good one.

Just because some one is playing with ZMod a lot doesn't mean that Juveniles have to have hate.

Life Sucks get used to it! Desculpe! Pedo es el Vida!

El Sergeanto Perez!

What? What does life sucking and me being an apparent "hater" have to do with me wanting proof?

hahahaha you just say it scaling is not hard soooooo why do i need to show you proof of my scaling hahahahaha

Not that, You said "custom made by my self of the Whelen Edge" Please present proof.

What? What does life sucking and me being an apparent "hater" have to do with me wanting proof?

Not that, You said "custom made by my self of the Whelen Edge" Please present proof.

La Vida no Trabaja como tu quires! Baboso!

El Sergeanto!

La Vida no Trabaja como tu quires! Baboso!

El Sergeanto!

I've said what I've needed to say, If he uploads this saying he's made it, the he should prepare to get his file reported immediately. 

this is what i dont get why do i need to proof what i did part was unlock witch give's all right to mod how ever you please as long as you give credit for the parts bee use right well i say and i say it 1 last time i use the whelen adge i scale it to fit thast it this car lights are all/or wore done of the whelen adge you dont believe it then wait and till the car is release so you can see it for your self

Edited by colombia123

Miscrediting and giving yourself credit for something you may not have done is in fact not allowed.

I do not understand why you cannot just provide proof. Instead you run around spamming your own thread with your immature extremely childish chat lingo and make it seem more and more like you are taking credit for something you did not do.

Edited by Beckugan1

Miscrediting and giving yourself credit for something you may not have done is in fact not allowed.

I do not understand why you cannot just provide proof. Instead you run around spamming your own thread with your immature extremely childish chat lingo and make it seem more and more like you are taking credit for something you did not do.

OMG CANT YOU READ I SAY THAT WHAT I DID AND SCALE WAS FROM A UNLOCK PART AND FOR YOUR INFO IM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR THE PARTS BEEN USE ONLY CREDIT I TAKE IS PUTTING THE CAR TOGETHER................................

THATS IT FINAL AND OF DISCUSSION