WelshPancake

LCPDFR ON XBOX! NO JOKE!!

I just witnessed a guy on gta IV xbox live using lcpdfr, am i sure it was lcpdfr? Yes whenever he went by police station doors he teleports to the lawyers office then he spawns a car behind this police station (leftwood) and he had a cop model!!

And no im not smoking pot. XD

Post a link to the video. 

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

I didnt capture it but i sent the dude a message saying lcpdfr? ;) and he replyed Just testing it :]

Wait i posted a pic:/

Edited by WelshPancake

If you want us to believe you send us a link to a youtube video. 

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

http://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-44474-0-07948400-1369739198.jpghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-44474-0-07948400-1369739198.jpghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-44474-0-00313400-1369739285.jpg

ffs guys this is real...

Do you mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRgSRAtiXEQ

TBH i dont know if this is real or just a group of people trying to put viruses on people computer lol! i do know that xbox is very limited to mods only because of resourse i believe! i could be wrong :)

looking for people on GTA online add me: NySwat19

"Chances always have a limit.  The question is when will your limit be up?" ((L.R GTa crew quote))

Do you mean this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRgSRAtiXEQ

TBH i dont know if this is real or just a group of people trying to put viruses on people computer lol! i do know that xbox is very limited to mods only because of resourse i believe! i could be wrong :)

Yes that was it but it was gta:iv not TBoGT

Well it probely was that i only saw my side of it

Well the download link is there! who wanna test it lol , i think its best to  try this on a crappy computer and a axbox that is already going out so if anything do happen! at least it wouldnt effect you!

looking for people on GTA online add me: NySwat19

"Chances always have a limit.  The question is when will your limit be up?" ((L.R GTa crew quote))

That video is LCPDFR with edited code and changed credits.

They are using an Xbox controller with LCPDFR, at one point it says press "e" to check the database...

That video does not contain any LCPDFR code. It looks like it was made from scratch.

Please remember;

1. It is not endorsed by us at G17 Media, nor do they have our permission to use the LCPDFR name

2. It has a completely different layout

3. The user has breached the ToS by Microsoft and will most likely be banned promptly, making the "mod" useless.

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

So because your friend told you he was trying it that means it's real...?

Anyways, even if it is real it is NOT LCPDFR.

And the people using it will most likely be banned because you are not allowed to do things like this by Microsoft.

As Harper said, keep in mind that using mods on the Xbox is in violation of the Terms of Service, Microsoft may ban your account if you use mods on the Xbox.

It's also blatant plagiarism of LCPDFR, we're not going to provide any publicity for this mod whatsoever as a result, it is not created, endorsed or supported by LCPDFR.com or G17. So please refrain from linking to it or helping people find it as it is in violation of the Community Guidelines.

Okay! This is real! The mod is called LCPDFRX and was made by higuy0900. I know this because he was in my old clan, and we used to talk about it a lot. I'm not sure if this is the mod you are talking about, but it is real. Go Google search it. I think I still have the download link, but I'll check. 

Alright, but who would want to do that just to be in high risk of getting banned for breaking the ToS from Microsoft? I find the mod useless, just buy a computer that runs IV...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Join in on the fun and stay up-to-date on my Discord! https://www.discord.gg/sckJGqg

YOUTUBE | TWITTER

*Gets popcorn

In all honesty why would anyone want LCPDFR for an Xbox 360? It's worth buying it for the PC/getting a nice computer. Just go on Youtube and see all the videos, addons, fun people have. There is something for everyone on LCPDFR, some like fun (chases, explosions, etc) some (like me) enjoy realism, having accurate vehicles,uniforms, firearms, and doing things realistically.

It's a unique COMMUNITY, LCPDFR is more than just a mod/addon. Something that can, and will never be re-created on GTA IV Xbox 360. Although I have been in some great Xbox Roleplay groups in the past!