Sign in to follow this  
bonehead

What's your favorite state police decal?

I like Alaska, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan (My Favourite), Maine, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, (OPP, if that counts).

Those are my favourite. Since you said just one, I would go with Michigan, that blue is just fantastic.

^NOOB

lapd isnt a state agency, 

what a fail

Actually, moron, LAPD Have jurisdiction over the whole state of California, as does the CHP.

Which makes them a state police.

NOOB.

An officer with the LAPD could make an arrest anywhere in the state of CA. Any certified peace officer in the state has jurisdiciton throughout the state. However, an officer with LAPD is responsible for law enforcement duties in LA, an officer in San Diego is responsible for law enforcement duties in San Diego, etc.

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

Actually, moron, LAPD Have jurisdiction over the whole state of California, as does the CHP.

NOOB.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

ok so because they can make an arrest anywhere in california that makes them state police you say?

interesting, if Montgomery county or prince geogre''s county can preform regular police duties such as arresting people and pulling them over in Washington, District Of Columbia does that make them city police officers?

i think not, just cause they have jurisdiction over different territories doesn't make them official state wide police

lapd is La police dept, no San bernadinos or San Diego  there La police dept. sure they can preform regular police duties anywhere over the state but there main objective and primary area is la.

so there you have, you still stand as a noob, and your choice is still invalid, may i suggest one to you, policia federal since they can patrol the whole state of mexico and still are in the same region LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

ok so because they can make an arrest anywhere in california that makes them state police you say?

interesting, if Montgomery county or prince geogre''s county can preform regular police duties such as arresting people and pulling them over in Washington, District Of Columbia does that make them city police officers?

i think not, just cause they have jurisdiction over different territories doesn't make them official state wide police

lapd is La police dept, no San bernadinos or San Diego  there La police dept. sure they can preform regular police duties anywhere over the state but there main objective and primary area is la.

so there you have, you still stand as a noob, and your choice is still invalid, may i suggest one to you, policia federal since they can patrol the whole state of mexico and still are in the same region LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

What are you? 6? Grow up.

Anyways, my favorite state police is FHP(Florida Highway Patrol)

6247295104_b0a4fbdb2c_z.jpg

Edited by RobertB

NOOB.

Actually, that's not exactly how it works.

The LAPD isn't a state police department. They don't patrol the entire state, and it isn't their responsibility to do so. Just because they have peace officer status doesn't make them a state agency. They may have arrest powers, but again, they're not technically a state agency. They are a municipal department with a comparatively small jurisdiction.

If the LAPD were to pull someone over in the middle of Sacramento (which would never happen to begin with), sure they may be able to hold/arrest/cite/what have you a person, but the case would then be passed onto the local department, or if need be, state or federal department.

NY does things similarly. Here, MTA (That is, transit/bus/train/tunnels/bridges) Police officers are technically a state agency, and technically could pull someone over hundreds of miles from a railroad track or bus stop. But, that's not their job, nor would they be likely to do it as it goes way outside their set jurisdiction. They'd also get in a whole lot of shit for doing it.

State Police specifically have jurisdiction over the whole state, but are typically relegated the highways and biways within the state (though in some states, they serve small towns that are too small or isolated to have their own police force).

That being said, on topic:

This is a totally biased opinion, but I think the NYSP cars look quite handsome. :)

DSC_3351%20copy.jpg

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Seeing as you fail to acknowledge a simple mistake and respond as a mature adult, I don't feel required to respond to you after this.

Any LAPD officer has the powers to arrest in the state of california, whilst they do have jurisdiction over the entire state, they only provide policing powers in the City of Los Angeles.

Hence how they are Seen as a State Police of some sort.

I'd like you to treat me with respect, I would've responded with the same level of decency towards you if you'd shown it towards me.

Calling me a "noob" and a "moron" isn't cool. At all.

When you mature and actually hit that age where you realise people have different opinions on things and learn to respect them equally instead of calling them on it, then I'll treat you with the same level of respect, I'm actually ashamed of myself for letting my proffessionalism and maturity slip to your level.

Kind regards,

Harper.

EDIT: I've just re-read your response to me, and noticed this:

so there you have, you still stand as a noob, and your choice is still invalid,

You have no idea how incredibly angry that sentence made me. Refer to my points above once more. You're incredibly lucky I've decided to take the moral high ground and leave this thread rather than handing you a warning for attacking a staff member. Yes, I responded in the same manner and I've apologised in some ways but I'm not prepared to be taking that kind of slack from you over a different opinion.

On topic however, I'll pick an agency that I certain is a state police this time :sweat:

New York State Police

7126990603_71e8321933_z.jpg

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake

I do really like RCMP, Halifax Regional Police, their cruisers look pretty badass when they're clean, some state police are pretty nice, but every state patrol vehicle (almost) is just a different color with a map of the state it's in, that's it, I think a police departments reputation also has a lot to do with the badassness :D

My favorite would have to be the Massachusetts State Police.

@Slimory: Yeah, state police in the US don't have all that much variety in decals, it seems.

Need I say mine?? Of course it the Alaska State Troopers!!!!

29403_4458906724049_877224268_n.jpg

381210_2630285289656_318164030_n.jpg

Edited by ASTTrprDillon95

I have to agree that the State Agencies do not really have the coolest decals but since it is the closest state to me and I actually don't mind them I would choose the New York State Police.

[color=#FF0000][font="'comic sans ms', cursive"]If I helped you out in anyway can you please click the green arrow[/color][/font][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;font-size:18px;color:rgb(255,0,0)"]. THANK YOU!!![/font]

Official Tester for EVI.

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9121/grcsupporterivmod.png[/img]

My favorite would have to be the Massachusetts State Police.

I second this SOOOOO much

[color=#0000ff]Tester for Braveheart's Polciing Script & Abraxas: [/color][color=#0000ff] [/color]Abraxas's Mods Policing Script [u][color=#ee82ee]GTACore[/color][/u]: http://www.gtacore.com/index.php?app=referrals&reff=35 [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/xogwsz.gif[/img] [spoiler] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2876] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2430] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2267] [/spoiler]

Seeing as you fail to acknowledge a simple mistake and respond as a mature adult, I don't feel required to respond to you after this.

Any LAPD officer has the powers to arrest in the state of california, whilst they do have jurisdiction over the entire state, they only provide policing powers in the City of Los Angeles.

Hence how they are Seen as a State Police of some sort.

I'd like you to treat me with respect, I would've responded with the same level of decency towards you if you'd shown it towards me.

Calling me a "noob" and a "moron" isn't cool. At all.

When you mature and actually hit that age where you realise people have different opinions on things and learn to respect them equally instead of calling them on it, then I'll treat you with the same level of respect, I'm actually ashamed of myself for letting my proffessionalism and maturity slip to your level.

Kind regards,

Harper.

EDIT: I've just re-read your response to me, and noticed this:

so there you have, you still stand as a noob, and your choice is still invalid,

You have no idea how incredibly angry that sentence made me. Refer to my points above once more. You're incredibly lucky I've decided to take the moral high ground and leave this thread rather than handing you a warning for attacking a staff member. Yes, I responded in the same manner and I've apologised in some ways but I'm not prepared to be taking that kind of slack from you over a different opinion.

On topic however, I'll pick an agency that I certain is a state police this time :sweat:

New York State Police

7126990603_71e8321933_z.jpg

Atta boy Harper! you show him!

I think everyone knew that! Lol!

Actually Robert I didn't.......... :/

My favorite is....... I don't really know any US Police Agencies so I'm going to screw with everyone and say OPP!

My Mods: [color=#b22222]Speed Radar Script[/color][color=#b22222],[/color] [color=#daa520]POE[/color][color=#daa520], [/color][color=#0000ff]LicenseAnalyzer[/color]

4A02 at Mounties Gaming, Avid Modder / Script Writer, Problem Solver, and an awesome person :)

As long as you're screwing with people, you don't want to say RCMP?