Sign in to follow this  
strike

Humster3d.com models

Hey, I guess some of you have ever seen Humster3d.com 3d vehicle models, and I'd like to know if someone knows how many does the custom models (the requested) cost.

I'd like to know that so I can decide if requesting a custom model or buying one of the 3d model already done.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by strike

ok.....then we are brothers......... :biggrin:

it says 75$???(for that awesome 1980 citroen H van i am in love with for a long time.......)

lets watch I AM RICH on CNT.... :happy:

Edited by ayanpati

Guest Policefanatic

If somone gives me such a model from Humster.I would set that to my highest priority project

you can release it because i know somebody that got the Ford Explorer utility model and he converted it for GTA SA, and released it on GPM.

so it can, and when you wanna request a model you need to pay 200 Dollar i thought, or 150 but it is very expensive, i wouldn't recommend.

which model do you want/need ?

-Snippro12

you can release it because i know somebody that got the Ford Explorer utility model and he converted it for GTA SA, and released it on GPM.

so it can, and when you wanna request a model you need to pay 200 Dollar i thought, or 150 but it is very expensive, i wouldn't recommend.

which model do you want/need ?

-Snippro12

That's much further than my budget... I wanted a civil car I had thought, a 1977/79 Pontiac Boneville Brougham or a 1983 Oldsmobile 98 Regency Coupe. I think I'll go for the 1979-88 Ford LTD Country Squire, still not sure if I'll buy it.

About the model using, why would someone buy a 3d model if it's not for they own use?

You might not be able to give it unlocked to anyone else, but I think you'd definitely be able to *buy* it for someone else (the difference being that in the second case, you don't have a copy).

One thing you could do with it would be to use it to make a video or photos. Also, any way of exporting it so that no one can re-import it would be allowed.

Well the way I would think it is that you are BUYING not renting or an a trial version of the car. It is YOUR model because you purchased it. I don't know what their rules are though. This is just my 2 cents.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Join in on the fun and stay up-to-date on my Discord! https://www.discord.gg/sckJGqg

YOUTUBE | TWITTER

When you buy something it does not mean you may do as you wish with it. Soon you will not even be allowed to sell your own property!

Their terms state:

This is a legal agreement between you (individual or entity or hereinafter the Buyer) and Humster3D Studio. By extracting the content, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement.

The Buyer may NOT:

redistribute the original content and the modifications of the original content, in whole or in part;

Most 3D models are bought for use in 3D renders, as in only a 2D representation of the original item is distributed by the buyer. This is what many companys from car manafacturers to movie editors do.

The prices stated seem reasonable considering some may cost thousands of dollars.

If you want to buy one to use in game, you will either have to find one with a less restrictive licence (unlikely), buy one using a licence that is for games (costs a lot more) or use it for private use only.

EVI's 2012 Charger was a Humster 3D model.

Since your name-dropping let me clarify as stated in the credits,

"- Model created by Humster3d/Forza4/Stew2000/EVI"

Which means the whole thing was not a Humster3d model(most of it was a Forza 4 model) and secondly I don't care about Humster3d's policy as I didn't purchase the model or agree to their policy.

That mustn't mean it's allowed, I can't imagine anybody asked Humster3d for permission. And sharing the model definitly isn't allowed.

If you're buying it, wouldn't it make it your's to do what you wish?

If i'm paying for it, i'm certainly not going to let that license tell me what i can and cannot do with something i paid for, that's like buying something from a store and not being able to leave with it :dry:

You aren't buying it, though. The model still belongs to humster3d; they just give you limited rights to it.

Wast of time to convert one of there models, for one there way to high poly for IV. even if you did it get it converted fully working you could only spawn about 2-3 before the map started to fail & not load.

ZiiONv5.png

My Youtube  My Deviantart  My Downloads   HighSpeed-Gaming

2009 White CVPI w/ 97k, 2k hours.     2007 Gold CVPI w/ 170k, 3k hours.

I've been told models can be done lower-poly..

Depends on the decimation tool... I used MeshLab in the past on certain projects. http://meshlab.sourceforge.net/

Edited by Nutt

From what I've read (from guys that do this professionally) the best way to optimize a model is by hand. It's slow and tedious work, but it ensures that things are done properly. There are tools that can be used and if you're happy with the results then use them. Ultimately you have to decide whether you want to spend the hours optimizing a high poly model, but hey look on the bright side at least there are plenty of tutorials on how to do this.