About This File
I’m proud to present the Taser X26 stun gun replacement mod for GTA V.
Includes the base X26 model, a variant with the XDPM module attached, and a variant with the X26c Camera attached.
Also included are texture variants for black and yellow and 3 different cartridge texture variants for 15 (Yellow), 21 (Silver), 25 (Green) foot ranges.
Please leave any feedback, suggestions and encountered issues below in the comments section.
Thanks & enjoy!
Note: Texture variants do not change function of X26 and are only used for looks.
- Choose a model variant (Base, Cam, or XDPM).
- Open weapons.rpf inside of \mods(if enabled)\\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday8ng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\ using OpenIV.
- Click “Edit mode” button inside of OpenIV (right of the path box).
- Replace w_pi_stungun+hi.ytd, w_pi_stungun_hi.ydr, w_pi_stungun.ytd, and w_pi_stungun.ydr using files from selected model variant above.
- Close OpenIV and start GTA V.
Note: Installation directions written for patch v1011. Other patch versions installation may differ.
Installation of texture variants
To install texture variants replace the appropriate w_x26_XX.png in w_pi_stungun+hi.ytd and the w_x26_XX_low.png in w_pi_stungun.ytd.
TASER – Reference images and drawings.
BufordT – X26 modeling & texturing.
I am not responsible for any damaged caused to your Grand Theft Auto V installation and/or computer system.
Any ripping, modifying, altering, or converting of this model and its textures is strictly prohibited.
This mod shall only be distributed on LCPDFR.com unless otherwise noted by me.
Use in online clans is allowed.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Adds XDPM model variant
Adds X26c Camera model variant
Fixes minor texture issues