About This File
Assorted Callouts is now open source. https://github.com/Albo1125/Assorted-Callouts
Thank you @55charlie for the awesome images!
With Assorted Callouts, my aim is to provide a varying experience, adding a range of differently-styled callouts for you to experience. They all have one thing in common, though, and that is a fun and sufficiently realistic atmosphere!
Current Callouts (full explanation in documentation):
- Petrol/Gas Theft
- Pacific Bank Heist
- Traffic Stop Backup Required
- Stolen Police Vehicle
- Person with a Knife
- Organised Street Race
- Illegal Immigrants in Truck
- Store Robberies
- Store Shoplifting
- Prisoner Transport Required
- Hot Pursuit
- More to come! For suggestions and development updates, check this thread. To get early access to new versions, participate in the Loyalty Rewards Programme.
Installation instructions are provided in the ReadMe.
Lots of settings, such as keybindings, callout frequencies etc. can be modified through the INI file.
Starting from Computer+ 220.127.116.11, Assorted Callouts offers support for its callout display system. For a more realistic experience, I recommend downloading Computer+ here.
Support - what to do if you encounter a bug or have problems:
- Watch the installation video for my modifications here.
- Use this tool: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9755-lspdfr-troubleshooter-by-albo1125/
- Read the documentation file if you're having trouble getting a specific feature to work.
- Suggestions can be made here.
- If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Include your RAGEPluginHook.log file, located in your Grand Theft Auto V folder. Also, please provide an accurate description of what happened. This allows me to help you as fast as possible.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
Some code cleanup.
Open sourced at https://github.com/Albo1125/Assorted-Callouts
For some more information on the open-sourcing and my 'retirement':
Updated for Albo1125.Common 22.214.171.124
Improved performance by changing all native function calls.
Updated for GTA5 1.0.1290.1 & RPH 0.60 & RAGENativeUI 126.96.36.199. Works with RPH 0.51 or higher.
Cleaned up various code.
Files to replace if updating from a working copy of 0.6.5.1: All except Assorted Callouts.ini.
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines