About This File
Since the release of LCPDFR v1.0 I have been experimenting with the new API. Since I am one of the (probably) many people who think LCPDFR would benefit from more callouts, I think the addition of the API is a major step and I believe we will see a lot more plugins with additional callouts, greatly increasing the variety of callouts in LCPDFR.
I should mention that this is a work-in-progress, and I think it will stay that way. There will always be new callouts to add and different scenarios or locations to be added.
Callouts in this plugin
- Automatic Burglar Alarm
- Assistance to LTA (Liberty City Transport Authority)
- Fuel theft
- Traffic collision involving pedestrian
- Suspicious parked vehicle
- Robbery in progress
- Indecent exposure
- Civilian attacked in building
- Securicar robbery
- Suicide attempt
- Cardiac arrest
In future releases, I will keep adding new callouts and improve the current ones.
To install the plugin, simply copy all the files in the .zip-archive to the "lcpdfr" (or "LCPDFR") folder in your GTA IV directory. If Windows asks if you want to overwrite files/merge folders, answer positively.
Please leave all questions, problems, bug reports, suggestions and other feedback in the topic on the forum:
- This plugin only works with the newest LCPDFR releases, which are 1.0a or newer, because it is dependent on the LCPDFR API.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Recompiled for LCPDFR 1.0c
- Some changes in the used deployment technologies to help decrease the dll size and hopefully slightly increase performance and stability
- Some under-the-hood changes for more reusable code
- Added CardiacArrest callout