An unmarked 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit with a FS Spectralux and a CN SignalMaster, based on the Chargers used by LAPD's Metro Division.
A Chevrolet Caprice with the same light setup is available here.
Optimized for: Police4
Lighting equipment: Federal Signal Spectralux ILS & CN SignalMaster
Multiple Liveries: Supported, but not included
This mod requires ELS-V (Emergency Light System) version 1.05 to work properly. Edits to the vehicles.meta are required to decrease the tint on the rear windows.
All blue and all red light textures are available here.
Unlocked parts for vehicle developers:
- 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit
- Federal Signal Spectralux Interior Lightbar
- Federal Signal CN SignalMaster Traffic Advisor
- Federal Signal MicroPulse Light
You may replace or edit textures for personal use and create and redistribute liveries of your own using the provided template.
You may not circumvent any protecting measures to edit models, use any of the work included in this archive for your own financial gain or redistribute this archive and its contents on any website other than modding-forum.com without permission.
What's New in Version 1.6S
Added option to install with LML.
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dashboard edits by Kane104.
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31, normals edited by Steinberg.
- Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels, converted to V by Peralta.
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer; interior button textures made by Slendis.
- Rims from Gamemodels, center cap modified by Peralta.
- Federal Signal Spectralux ILS, CN SignalMaster and Micropulse lights modeled and textured by Cj24.
- Motorola radio and antenna by Kane104; Interior dome light by Peralta; LSPD MDCS texture, Console, Screen, Keyboard, FS Smart System siren controller, ES100 siren speaker, ELS setup and configuration files by Cj24.