Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tee

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by tee

  1. just a small suggestion. can we get ped driver variety because it kind of gets redundant pulling over the same ped over and over again, and if possible a way for them to just join regular traffic or something as the ones I find down the road are stuck running into walls and gaurdrails after speeding past the 1000m mark.
  2. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    I played up to 7 hours straight last week. I've been avoiding the paleto bay crash point, but I will test today.
  3. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    The updated gameconfig that that was released a few days ago on this site allows me to now play about an hour to an hour 30 minutes. This helped a lot, but it is not the full solution I don't think.
  4. I did and that's where I got a crash caused by Radio realism, So without both Report Plus and Radio Realism, it works fine, so I ask the question what are my alternatives for each of these plugins?
  5. I got the same crash when accepting the "pursuit in progress" this time with Radio Realism being installed RagePluginHook.log
  6. I started a fresh install and have been installing my plugins one by one slowly. I just installed Report Plus and now vanilla lspdfr puursuit will not begin the pursuit. The callout notification popped on screen, I accepted the call and the pursuit did not start. It worked earlier or before I installed report plus so, I'm asking what would cause the conflict? RagePluginHook.log
  7. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    I will
  8. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    I'm actually working on the plugins folder now. I'm not sure either. For now, I'll just stay away from Paleto or start over one more time when I get the opportunity again.
  9. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    I did try without the traffic lights. same thing again.
  10. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    interesting, I have had those 3 working together for years without any issue. I have taken trainer V out and tested it with the same result. Before I installed Quant V , I tested it and same thing again. I only have 1 map mod Blaine County Traffic Lights.
  11. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    and a pic of the hill I was referring to and yes I do have the latest available gameconfig, heapadjuster, packfile limit adjuster, and resource adjuster.
  12. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    I have the lastest GTA, RPH, Scripthook, and scripthookvdotnet installed. The last GTA update from December 2025 is when I started having issues. I noticed first with not being able to bring up my ELS control panel in game. I pressed ctrl +p and nothing happened. I do not have scroll lock on, and since my ELS loaded and my els controlled vehicles worked properly I paid it no attention and thought it was a glitch until this week's update when I was in a pursuit coming into Paleto Bay from Sandy Shores. When I came up to the first intersection next to the gas station, my ELS vehicle stopped working. I noticed SimpleHUD that I have next to the map disappeared which made me realize Scripthook V crashed. I loaded regular GTA V storymode and near Franklin's SafeHouse in Vinewood Hills, the Hill textures were missing. I reinstalled GTA V and installed everything 1 by 1 and found that oddly enough Scripthook V was causing the crash in Paleto Bay and the texture loss. I tested it again by taking out Scripthook V and I had no texture loss or crashing in Paleto Bay confirming that something within Scripthook V was the issue. I have attached my ELS log maybe ELS is the issue? If it is how do I fix it? ELS.log
  13. tee posted a topic in Legacy
    I have an issue with ScripthookV around the Paleto Bay area. Since the last update, when I come up to the intersection entering or exiting paleto with lights and siren Scripthookv just stops working. No error message, crash or nothing in my logs. my sirens continue to wail after I turn my non-els lights off. I cannot access menyoo, simplehud or nothing that requires Scripthookv for them to work. What could have happened? RagePluginHook.log ScriptHookV.log
  14. ok are there any updated replacement mods for the plugins named?
  15. I encountered a lspdfr crash today after accepting the LSPDFR vanilla Grand Theft Auto pursuit callout. All I was doing was driving around in traffic when the callout came up. I accepted it and the pursuit dispatch started calling out pursuit details without initiating the pursuit. After the dispatch finally finished talking I have Officerpucci mod in which my character says moving right now then it crashes lspdfr. Is it the plugin or something else that's causing only the vanilla pursuits to crash like this? RagePluginHook.log
  16. I cannot open ReportPlus. It says Java Exception has occured after allowing the java application to update automatically. How can get ReportPlus working again?
  17. tee replied to tee's topic in Legacy
    Ohhh ok, yes it is the rear that I want black. I guess that makes sense because I have tried Ripple's other packs with cvpi's and the template for each one was not lining up with my livery. I just never noticed until now. I had to put my white lines on the front bumper in order for it to apply to the rear bumper correctly. I guess I'll just find other cvpis that I hope works because changing the paint box color to black did nothing. Ripple's cvpi templates must be unique or something because parts of the car are all over the place, but thanks for your response I thought it was a glitch in my system that caused that, but now I know.
  18. tee posted a topic in Legacy
    hello, I recently ran into a bit of a problem with a vehicle model I think? The vehicle model is a cvpi from ripple development and I can't seem to match the correct template to the model. I've used 3 or 4 different templates for this model. but in game it comes out wrong please take a look at the model livery in-game compared to the preview in openiv. I only have problem with this particular model and I have used this vehicle for a while and using the template that came with it without problems with applying a livery until now. What could be the issue here?
  19. Hey thanks I've been waiting for someone to do that dark grey for the longest.
  20. Where would I find the car model because when I try to search for it I cant seem to find it?
  21. Immersive Ambient Events street racing event crash RagePluginHook.log
  22. similar scenario here. I think this is the vanilla LSPDFR robbery callout with the timer at the bottom. I don't make the time. they flee on foot, pursuit initiated. I arrive on scene and I watch as they enter the vehicle and LSPDFR Crashes. I would like to say that I am doing these tests as if I am playing realistically and not forcing any callouts or pursuit and these are the results I am receiving. RagePluginHook.log
  23. ok I'll try my best. I just loaded into the game. i just became available for calls. The first callout comes in as a 911 call of someone being held at gunpoint from SuperCallouts I arrive on scene. Shots are fired. they take off running initiating a foot pursuit. All is fine until the very second the suspect enters a vehicle then LSPDFR crashes. the vehicle the suspected entered was a regular Buffalo. I hope that was descriptive enough of the pursuit crash attached is my log RagePluginHook.log
  24. it is any kind of vehicle pursuit
  25. The very first time after the update, I accepted Supercallouts's Traffic report Super Car spotted callout and as I was getting into my vehicle the super car spawned right in front of me and LSPDFR initiated pursuit and crashed. I thought It was a ramdom crash so I restarted the game. The second time, Immersive Ambient Events' street racing ambient event, I got close then initiated a pursuit LSPDFR immediately crashed again. During a routine traffic stop, on 3 different occasions, I step out of the vehicle and suspect runs, LSPDFR automatically initiates pursuit and game crashes. I thought it was odd so I restarted the game again and forced the vanilla lspdfr pursuit, it crashed again. I have tested every possibility of a pursuit and got the same result. Foot pursuits are the only pursuits I have not experienced a crash do far.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.