Everything posted by Double Doppler
- ULTIMATE London Met Police Car Pack ELS V8 (c. 2011)
- London Met Police Car Pack (26/5/14 - V4.0 ELS V8 ENABLED!)
- ULTIMATE London Met Police Car Pack ELS V8 (c. 2011)
-
London Met Police Car Pack (26/5/14 - V4.0 ELS V8 ENABLED!)
Thanks man I don't know what much else suggest, sorry. So far no one else has the same problem so don't think it's related to the mod. The only thing I can suggest is re-installing GTA IV and backing it up, then installing the mod again, and considering every step before you take it, so that you install it carefully. Perhaps your backup is corrupted, I had a faulty backup once but I got around it by restoring an earlier backup. Perhaps your original vehicles.img is corrupted itself...
- London Met Police Car Pack (26/5/14 - V4.0 ELS V8 ENABLED!)
- ULTIMATE London Met Police Car Pack ELS V8 (c. 2011)
-
London Met Police Car Pack (26/5/14 - V4.0 ELS V8 ENABLED!)
*MASSIVE UPDATE* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9MTLyUZCcg Version 2.5 out now! Loads of brand new features: ADDED extra vehicle support (the auxiliary vehicles do not have to replace important slots now, just spawn them via the "extra cars" menu in Simple Native Trainer.) ADDED new dash camera coordinates to fix viewpoint problems with some vehicles. IMPROVED number plate system. (Most vehicles have accurate number plates on them where possible, with accurate date and location registration letters/numbers.) IMPROVED the London transport system. (Added Double Decker Bus & London Underground Tube Train - both with the permission of SkylineGTRR34Freak, reworked the skins on both of them and also reworked on the stickers for the proxy taxies.) IMPROVED reflective material. (Honeycomb pattern has been added to all cheveron stickers and battenburg, and other pattern styles have been added to their relevant stickers, e.g. checkerboard on older reflective material as found on the LFB stripes.) New quality standards/changes to nearly all skins. (More accurate stripes, new patterns on reflective material, better fonts and wording, improved roofcodes - no more curvy letters or numbers, slight noise to simulate metallic paint, implementation of the improved reflective material etc.) BRAND NEW VEHICLES ADDED INCLUDING: Vauxhall Astra 2012 Hatchback (Met IRV) Vauxhall Vectra Hatchback (Met Area Car) Skoda Octavia Estate (Unmarked) Skoda Octavia Estate (Met Area Car ANPR) Unmarked Ford Mondeo Saloon (Met Robbery Squad) Ford Mondeo Estate (Met IRV Dogs) Volvo XC70 Estate (London Ambulance RRV) All new vehicles added skinned to fit new quality standards. UPDATES TO THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES: All vehicles. (Textures reworked from scratch to fit the new quality standards.) BMW 3 Saloon. (BPM's reworked version.) BMW 3 Touring. (BPM's reworked version with ANPR.) Ford Focus Hatchback (BPM's reworked version without ANPR. Dirt bug FIXED.)
-
Stuck in London Traffic :/
-
Stuck in London Traffic :/
Great angle. The police cars usually flick their light bars on and leave the sirens off until the traffic moves on when the light goes green, just so you would know...
-
London Met Police Car Pack (26/5/14 - V4.0 ELS V8 ENABLED!)
Hey, I saw your comment on the download page but for some technical reason I could not reply to it... Have you installed the Game Files? Simply importing the Vehicles will not do. You need the Game Files installed to get the configuration working - the taxi colour is controlled via carcols, the livery support is notified in the vehicles ide etc. The DPG is an extra livery of the BMW 5, and the LAS RRV an extra livery of the Volvo V70, however I can't seem to select the right liveries in-game either using my trainer so I don't know whether it is a bug with my and your trainers or BPM's vehicles. You can always spawn them a number of times till you get the livery you want, that is what I have been doing so far - If you drive away far enough not looking at them, the unwanted spawned vehicles will eventually de-spawn...
- London Met Police Car Pack (26/5/14 - V4.0 ELS V8 ENABLED!)
-
Polizia Stradale
- ULTIMATE London Met Police Car Pack ELS V8 (c. 2011)
- UK - ALL British & Met Police Sirens (NEW SEPTEMBER 2014)
- UK - ALL British & Met Police Sirens (NEW SEPTEMBER 2014)
-
enb2012 12 28 2 56 38 [4]
-
enb2012 12 28 2 59 43 [1]
-
enb2012 12 31 0 32 29 [1]
-
police brutality
-
UK Police Patrols
Are you talking about the Octavia? There was an Octavia in the 2.0 version but that was an old model with an old livery (the new versions have a black bonnet with the writing "ANPR Interceptor") . The new model that BPM has brought out recently will be added to 2.5 with a brand new skin.
-
UK Police Patrols
I created it myself a few days ago. I might release it when I get the time. Release will be posted in once I am done along with other Met sirens.
-
UK Police Patrols
The cars are from my however the Ford Mondeo Saloon and the new cars you see in the vid (like the Skoda Octavia ANPR) will be added when version 2.5 of the car pack is out (when I finished updating it). All the other Met addons (pedestrians, police helper skin) can be found in my content section and a preview of it on my youtube channel (I used my mods in the game). As for everything else I think you can find it on these forums (vDH mods, policing script etc.) Cheers!
-
LCPD and NYPD Light Blue Uniform Shirt Mod
I think you should tone down the colours a bit, they look too vibrant. Also interesting note in the description - is that really why they changed to light blue?
- 20 comments
- 4 reviews
-
Want a specific siren? Out of Service
Do you make your sirens through video clips or can you create them from scratch?
-
UK Police Patrols
I have started a new branch of my youtube channel - it's not just for Modding anymore but also gameplay videos of LCPD:FR and my work in action (using my GTA IV mods), along with some other, well known policing mods that are currently being used by many LCPD:FR players. My videos are filmed in 720p HD, and I use the most realistic equipment out there for the forces I portray and realistic tactics where possible to respond to calls and detain suspects. My main focus is the London Metropolitan Police Service at the moment, but that doesn't mean that I won't play as other units in the possible future. What separates my videos from the others out there is that I use the appropriate equipment on each vehicle - lightbar setups, sirens, officer models etc. where it is reasonable. The gameplay is not staged - I film it as I go along. If you would like to see my mods in action and displayed to their fullest potential then what better way then to watch them in use in my gameplay vids - I connect all my mods together with some of the best out there by other users to create an unbeatable gaming experience. I will start with my first patrol, the Met Police Robbery Squad, a patrol in a black Ford Mondeo, similar to the real ones in use, responding to calls on the fly. I used the strobes mod and my realistic as well, to increase the overall experience. Met Police - Ford Mondeo Hatchback Robbery Squad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOrG0SBmCyE If anyone has any constructive feedback or suggestions fire away...