Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

craio2lk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by craio2lk

  1. Let's not argue here man keep this channel clear please I really enjoy this mod and want to see it well @mods can someone delete my comments It won't let me
  2. Seems to be working for me very well after your update thank you for this mod works really well and flying out the window is super funny lol
  3. Why did you give up on your files? Very weird focus on fixing your work please I want to use them but it's not good.
  4. Love it great mod!
  5. still lovely and super underrated!
  6. Why haven't you posted any files, man? Kinda weird to cry about someone contributing when you're not even a contributor yourself.
  7. This is the only traffic mod I can use my gosh great work on it! Thank you.
  8. Thank you for adding this works very well on those callouts that don't end for some reason tried and it worked!
  9. Great mod, love your work! Weird commenters as usual, lol.
    10/10! Really clean texture. It’s definitely my favorite because it’s easy on the eyes and not super colorful.
  10. weird comment lmao Great job love it I'm using this in my game.
  11. Love to see more representation for us in these mods! Keep up the good work! ❤️
  12. It's almost like you haven't added a download button to yours since February, lmao. Why cry if you're not going to post a download link? 😂 "The download button isn't working. More accurately, there is no download button." - February 02, 2026
  13. Love the new update it's so much easier to do speed traps! Thank you 😄
  14. This is such an underrated mod! I wasn't expecting to use this but I finally gave it a try yesterday and it improved my game by a lot. I used to have 1 to 2 cars max spawning at the Mission Row station and nowhere else but now my game is packed with cars and this hasn't caused any texture issues at all! I feel like this script would easily pass 2k installs if it had better branding. It's honestly so underrated. Thanks man keep it up! I've now installed your other plugins and theyre all super cool
  15. Now this is a great mod thank you so much it blends so well in the game and I can choose to continue or ignore it 🔥 10/10
    This is such a great mod 10/10 no issues at all! I love that it adds more realism I've never seen a ambulance driving around before this mod lol
  16. Holy shit you've DONE it! ❤️Thank you so much!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.