Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JM Modifications

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JM Modifications

  1. Note: Make sure to have the online DLC cars installed, otherwise the Stolen Emergency vehicle callout will crash if the Online DLC Vehicles is not installed. The callout is programmed to choose a random emergency vehicle.
  2. The speed limit is on the SHVDN version. not on the SHV version.
  3. what does this have to do with the callout pack?
  4. It's a different thing from XScanner. Look at Khorio's comment for further info.
    This update is top notch. 0 issues with online mode. Everything works as intended. Everything is customizable. Looking forward to see more from this plugin. 10/10
  5. Will look into it. This is a second project I'm experimenting with but not sure If I'm gonna continue this project. I got other big projects I'm working on outside of GTA modding. This pack may get discontinued. I will make the final decision by the end of January.
  6. you can have both installed but you can only use one.
  7. The website is fine. I can download OpenIV just fine. You just need to temporarily disable your browser's security settings and try again. Current site link: https://openiv.com/
  8. Venoxity ruled it as outdated and unstable. So you tell that to him on his discord server.
  9. thats because its the incorrect pathway. the correct pathway is mods/common.rpf/data/ai
  10. Cause the included NAudio is severely outdated. If you install a plugin or callout with an Updated NAudio and overwrites the existing one and try to use SimpleCtrl's Turn signals or parking brake, it'll crash the plugin.
  11. You can request a coroner with Ultimate Backup or STP
  12. He's rewriting this script from scratch. He'll update it when it's ready.
  13. You accidentally added a folder named "script_txds" instead of "script_txds.rpf" I installed the oiv, tested in game, it was showing the default mpgroundlogo_cops icon.
  14. I double checked the code and .dll. it shows the correct version of the pack. I think the website is recognizing the old version in the download instead of the Main File. A fix is pending.
  15. It does work with callouts, Make sure to have the CalloutInterfaceAPI.dll in main directory. Some callout packs are not fully integrated with the new Callout Interface API.
  16. you install it and just change the gameconfig.
  17. I love this pack. Is there a solution to this issue? I've been struggling with this for days and can't figure out what it is. Thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.