Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JM Modifications

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JM Modifications

  1. This one uses only ScriptHook and the one on 5mods is using scripthookvdotnet. I believe this one is better then the SHVDN version imo.
  2. This does work. You just have to launch Rage after GTA V launches into a blank screen. Read Cyan's messages on the top of the page bro.
    • 360 downloads
    • Version 1.1 - Septembrt 2026 Update
    Are you tired of animals crossing roads when in a pursuit or just patrolling? I know I do. This mod prevents the animals that cross roads from crossing the roads. There was a mod like this almost 3 years ago but got removed from the site by the original author. Shoutout to TimmyLuke017 Gaming for the inspiration Requirements: Gameconfig: PNWParksFan: https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/misc/24718-gameconfigxml-for-lml-or-manual-install-by-rde-team/ Packfile Limit Adjuster: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster Heap Adjuster: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/heapadjuster Install: Drag and Drop the provided oiv into OpenIV > Install into mods folder You're done! If any issues, please report them to my Discord! Support will not be given in the comments.
  3. it does suck when trying to livestream or record then you have to edit out the copyright music.
  4. Tried that, it still plays when going into the station or when a npc car is nearby.
  5. Glad you got it resolved. EnableAllInteriors will have its quirks here and there.
  6. If you're interested, I'm always looking for testers, you can join the discord and fill out an application. 🙂
  7. most of the callouts rely on InteriorsV and have the StoryMode Compatibility to be set to false cause it will cause issues with it being set to true. To further diagnose your issue, please consider joining my Discord and fill out a support ticket and I'll help you there since I can't provide support here. You can use either use InteriorsV or Enable All Interiors by HKH191. OpenAllInteriors is severely broken. I'm working on a new update. It'll be out June 6th
    10/10. Awesome script for rp servers. It's very customizable. Highly recommend.
  8. If you backed up the original file, you replace it with the original.
  9. Ask Charlie686, he may know
  10. PNWParksFan said on the mod page that it works fine. It just needs the latest RAGENativeUI.
  11. Everytime I go on duty, I get a conflict message and when I press 1 key to resolve it, it'll reload lspdfr then when I force duty, it still pops up that message even though all my lspdfr keys.ini is set to None, i did this multiple times. it keeps repeating the same conflict message each time. Is there a solution to this? EDIT: I resolved it by deleting the lspdfr keys.ini and it no longer pops up that message.
  12. Do we just replace the .dll when we update or just replace all files? Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.