Everything posted by LtRob
-
Make vehicles black
No i used the police4 and fbi2 slots
-
Make vehicles black
I've downloaded a couple of unmarked european cars, but when they spawn for AI they're always white. To change the color I need to use the trainer menu, but ofc for the AI this is impossible. Is there a value I can change somewhere in OpenIV to make those vehicles spawn black as default instead?
-
Unmarked vehicles color default
I've downloaded a couple of unmarked european cars, but when they spawn for AI they're always white. To change the color I need to use the trainer menu, but ofc for the AI this is impossible. Is there a value I can change somewhere in OpenIV to make those vehicles spawn black as default instead?
-
rockstar is anti-modding
So much sarcasm to ridicule others doesn't show intelligence. Now, about your argument, I understand there's people who like free updates. But they should just pack all updates together and release them every 6 months, or if they want to release them every month, make people play singleplayer without going online. Ignoring the fact that pc players want to play this game modded and not retail edition is ignoring your customers. Btw their post about ''we like people modding in sp'' is just hypocrisy at best. They know they're making modders' lifes harder, thank god our modders are still willing to put in the hours.
-
FBI ped model name
I can't find him in the s_m_m_componentpeds in openiv.
-
FBI ped model name
Can somebody tell me what's the name of the fbi model you have in the selection menu when you're going on duty? I can't find him in OpenIV and I need the name. Thanks
-
rockstar is anti-modding
A new update is coming for valentine's day lol, ridiculous. Cash grabbing companies only think about god money.
-
UK no guns mod
Does anyone know a mod that makes it more difficult for cops to have guns? I'm using my UK pack mod and I know in the uk cops don't have guns (except some divisions).
-
Arrest Manager (Grab Peds, More Jail Points, Prisoner Transport & more)
i get random crashes during the game, this time when I was calling prisoner transport, so I think that's the problem. Log below. [06/02/2016 17:04:57.565] LSPD First Response: ============================== [06/02/2016 17:04:57.565] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME THREAD TICK [06/02/2016 17:04:57.565] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>". [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: Exception type: Rage.Exceptions.InvalidHandleableException [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Operation is not valid because the specified Rage.Ped is invalid. [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions: [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [06/02/2016 17:04:57.566] LSPD First Response: Stack trace: [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] LSPD First Response: in Rage.Entity.get_Model() [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(Ped ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\Functions.cs:riga 1241 [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in LSPD_First_Response.Engine.Scripting.Entities.Persona.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\Entities\Persona.cs:riga 193 [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in LSPD_First_Response.Engine.Scripting.Entities.Persona..ctor(Ped ped) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\Entities\Persona.cs:riga 70 [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in ?????????????????????????????????????????..ctor(Ped ped) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\Entities\CPed.cs:riga 90 [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in NK7>L$j\&2e\&6)>yunUnF\&_I{'.?????????????????????????????????????????(Ped ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Scripting\Entities\CPedCache.cs:riga 31 [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(????????????????????????????????????????? ) in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\SuspectTransportManager.cs:riga 195 [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() in E:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\SuspectTransportManager.cs:riga 89 [06/02/2016 17:04:57.567] in Rage.GameFiber.Main() [06/02/2016 17:04:57.568] LSPD First Response: ============================== [06/02/2016 17:04:57.568] LSPD First Response:
- 1,915 comments
- 242 reviews
-
Safer Chases (Smarter Driving for Cops)
- 176 comments
- 46 reviews
-
Safer Chases (Smarter Driving for Cops)
Alot of frame drop when in pursuit and close to other police cars, I turned off all settings except: ;Do you want to prevent the cops from ramming the suspect? I think it needs more optimization, I got a intel core i7-3970X and 2 gtx 980
- 176 comments
- 46 reviews
-
[0.3.1] LawCallouts → Version 1.2.4 [Check bank account, Dispatch inspector unit, Call to the journalists, Request new police vehicle, New callouts]
Hi, when the calls from this mod are accepted, if I call for backup they don't arrive. I see police cars with lights off nearby but they don't assist me. Only with these callouts.
- 130 comments
- 28 reviews
-
Arrest Manager (Grab Peds, More Jail Points, Prisoner Transport & more)
I got a lspdfr crash when calling the transport for the arrested peds, log below. [31/01/2016 20:46:08.250] LSPD First Response: ============================== [31/01/2016 20:46:08.250] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME THREAD TICK [31/01/2016 20:46:08.250] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [31/01/2016 20:46:08.250] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>". [31/01/2016 20:46:08.250] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] LSPD First Response: Exception type: Rage.Exceptions.InvalidHandleableException [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Operation is not valid because the specified Rage.Vehicle is invalid. [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions: [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] LSPD First Response: Stack trace: [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] LSPD First Response: in Rage.Entity.set_IsPersistent(Boolean value) [31/01/2016 20:46:08.251] in Arrest_Manager.EntryPoint.????????????????????????????????????????(Entity , Boolean ) [31/01/2016 20:46:08.252] in Arrest_Manager.EntryPoint.?????????????????????????????????????????(Ped ) [31/01/2016 20:46:08.252] in Arrest_Manager.EntryPoint.?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????() [31/01/2016 20:46:08.252] in Rage.GameFiber.Main() [31/01/2016 20:46:08.252] LSPD First Response: ============================== [31/01/2016 20:46:08.252] LSPD First Response:
- 1,915 comments
- 242 reviews
-
new ragehook mod file replace?
Did somebody already downloadthe new ragehook and tried without reinstalling all the mods again? Does it work? If not, which files do we have to replace (update.rpf, common.rpf, ...)?
-
NYPD ESU Insurgent
I'm focusing on nypd right now, maybe after I'm finished with this I will do it. There is already one with swat:
- 3 comments
- 1 review
-
Safer Chases (Smarter Driving for Cops)
- 176 comments
- 46 reviews
-
Different buttons, different siren tones?
Anyone thinking about creating a mod for the sirens? I mean by clicking buttons the player can change between the different siren tones, so he has more control instead of clicking one button like now. Maybe also add an additional button for horn only.
-
Law Enforcement Jurisdiction Script
I placed the annihilators to patrol with sirens on around fort zancudo, but when I go ingame and hold F3 I see other blips but not those in that region. Maybe because I still didn't explore that part of the map yet in the campaign? Or maybe a bug with helicopters?
- 270 comments
- 19 reviews
-
Law Enforcement Jurisdiction Script
- 270 comments
- 19 reviews
-
Law Enforcement Jurisdiction Script
Im also having the issue with jurisdictions randomly deleted in the application. I overwrite something and another jurisdiction I created before it removes itself automatically.
- 270 comments
- 19 reviews
-
How to remove extras from vehicle?
I know that to add extras you need to go to vehicles.meta and put FLAGS_EXTRA_REQUIRE, but I wanted to know if we could remove them permanently, what words should we use? thanks
-
NYPD Mercedes Sprinter
- 207 downloads
Credits go to Dualift for some textures and trying to make the red lights work. Credits for the model: Model : 3D Model's - ChrisR Poly's Lowered - Tim GTAIV Author - BritishGamer88n Edited Futher For IV - BritishGamer88 Converted over to GTAV - BritishGamer88 Texture's/Material's - BritishGamer88 Template - BritishGamer88 Police Lightbar - Rockstar Games/ Edit to British version by BritishGamer88 Grill Lights - Rockstar Games Oleg - for continuious help to get the model working ingame!! Skin - BritishGamer88 Wheel's - Forza Police Cage - Kinksta100 INSTALLATION: Download the model from here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2014-police-mercedes-sprinter Then place my files in both .ytd files and save. Know bugs that I can't adjust: lightbar emits blue lights, not red. If somebody knows how to change it message me. -
Ford Explorer (INTERIOR) Fedral Signal Valor lightbar By PimDSLR
I'm having problems with your carvariations file for mpluxe. When I place your file the other nypd vehicles I have get problems with their lightbar. What is exactly the line I have to put in carvariations without substituting the entire file?
- 221 comments
- 34 reviews
-
Problem with lightbars
I don't know why the lightbar started showing up like this since today, when I turn the lights on this is what I see. On all cars with a lightbar.
-
[WIP] [Need help] Mercedes Sprinter 2014 NYPD
I need some help with the lights on this vehicle. I need to change the lights from blue to red, I've tried changing the generic_lightbar_e and generic_lightbar_glass files from blue to red but to no avail. The strange thing I find is that the default files have a grey/transparent filter on, instead when I save my edited files they have a pitch black background and no transparence. I save the files in .dds with photoshop. What am I doing wrong? If you help me out I put your name in the credits. Preview pics: