LtRob

[WIP] [Need help] Mercedes Sprinter 2014 NYPD

I need some help with the lights on this vehicle. I need to change the lights from blue to red, I've tried changing the generic_lightbar_e and generic_lightbar_glass files from blue to red but to no avail. The strange thing I find is that the default files have a grey/transparent filter on, instead when I save my edited files they have a pitch black background and no transparence. I save the files in .dds with photoshop. What am I doing wrong? If you help me out I put your name in the credits.

Preview pics:

sprinter 2.jpg

wip sprinter.jpg

On 1/20/2016 at 0:16 PM, LtRob said:

I need some help with the lights on this vehicle. I need to change the lights from blue to red, I've tried changing the generic_lightbar_e and generic_lightbar_glass files from blue to red but to no avail. The strange thing I find is that the default files have a grey/transparent filter on, instead when I save my edited files they have a pitch black background and no transparence. I save the files in .dds with photoshop. What am I doing wrong? If you help me out I put your name in the credits.

Preview pics:

sprinter 2.jpg

wip sprinter.jpg

the blue lights cant be changed with a texture. you have to change that in zmodeler