Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LtRob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LtRob

  1. I have that mod but don't know what to change, too complex for me :(((
  2. I was wondering if there was a mod that makes the granger patrol the streets in Los Santos (city) instead of the other parts of the map where the sheriff cars are placed. I think I saw somewhere a mod like this but can't remember which one. Cheers
  3. if someone knows what flag we should add to the sheriff model to have them too always with all extras pls tell me
  4. hi i wanted to know what line we should change/add in vehicles.meta and carhandling since I already modified those files for other mods. Thanks
  5. I've solved it, you have to replace the vehicles.meta file, not just drag the modified file inside Open IV, if not, you won't change anything. Cheers
  6. Im having the same problem and that didn't worked either :(
  7. Hi, can someone tell me how to make also police3 spawn when calling backup? I only see the stanier and the charger, not the interceptor ever.
  8. hi i dont know why the followme key ctrl+t in traffic stops isn't working.. any suggestions?
  9. hi how can u put sirens to all police cruisers? I see there are random ones without the lights on top of the car.
  10. Anyone having a problem with the Crown Victoria mod https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1999-ford-crown-victoria-police the 1.1 version? Since the last ragehook update I'm seeing parts of the car flying around the car ingame, this happens with all crowns.
  11. oh i meant that if someone does it, i will be downloading it. There's no one that is doing it currently as far as I know. Having just the crown victoria with nypd liveries and not the other cars is disrupting imho.
  12. I will use it as soon as a package for all police vehicles NYPD releases, anyway good job.
  13. hi, can't find the file in patchday4 (the sheriff2 file)... any help ty
  14. dem reviews looks like the masterchef panel lol
  15. You really expect alot from someone who does this for free lol. You're just bringing the poor guy down, you're not criticising
  16. Ok, do they spawn only in the location you put in the screenshot?
  17. Thanks for the answer mate, I saw the first link you gave me, but the modder says he doesn't know how to put liveries. Can you put different colors in the same model? Not only black but also blue, gray etc
  18. Hi, where I can download the crown victoria for unmarked vehicles (without the sirens)?
  19. ive tried both with trainer and lspdfr when choosing vehicle when you enter the police station. In both cases it's always a stanier. I solved the problem, I had to put it in update.rpf in update folder (i bought disk version not steam version so i put update.rpf in update folder so the game doesn't override my changes). Finally :)
  20. I've substitute that file but nothing happends ingame :(
  21. Do you know how to substitute the police stanier with the crown vic? Im talking about not the dblock one, the 1999 one.
  22. Do you see AI cops using it too? or is it just if you spawn it that you can use it?
  23. Hi, thx for the answer, do u have a link to the other crown you're mentioning? btw i tried to install it in x64e but doesn't appear ingame.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.