Everything posted by c13
-
Dodge Charger Unlocked
There is no unlocked one. And there are no versions with ALPR.
- Working On Dat Ass!
-
Skinning Help!
MODERATOR NOTICE Moved to Content Modifications
-
Help Anyone, Please? Floor disappearing!
MODERATOR NOTICE Moved to proper section
-
Need Help
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread moved to proper section
-
No AI Cars?
Are you using modded cars?
-
new police skins
MODERATOR NOTICE Topics moved and merged, thread cleaned up
-
Easter
I'm going to piss off politicians by going out and enjoying the 2nd.
-
ELS-H Vehicles
A few ELS-H models are on these 3 pages, and most of them are good: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10
-
Soon...
-
going A Lil fast there buddy
EVI put it on gta-modding-chest, but then deleted it after the caprice was ripped from Kevin. You can't find it now unless someone gets permission from EVI and sends it to you, sorry.
-
Dodge Charger
Its an old model by aznairsoftdude. He deleted it a while ago.
-
The taurus
-
How long have you been modding/playing GTA (SA-IV)?
Around the summer of 2010.
-
Chevy caprice ppv
Afraid it may be this way. It sucks because the slicktop caprice is awesome but crashes my game when the windows are shot.
-
Chevy caprice ppv
EVI released it and I have it. However, he deleted that and the PI due to worries about thiefs. Before anyone asks, if anyone wants it from me they need his permission.
-
[REQ] Vanilla police cars lightbars
Check some of the older models here: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10
- Announcing ELS V7 (UPDATE 02/05)
- Announcing ELS V7 (UPDATE 02/05)
-
Standoff
I've been waiting for a new desktop background from you. Any higher resolution pics of this? Also, for your next photo, the end of a pursuit leading to a standoff would be cool.
-
Favorite Law Enforcement to patrol?
I almost always patrol with sheriff skins I've converted to other cars. Currently, I use a skin from an old CVPI sheriff pack from GPM 1.0 (no links and not my skin, sorry) that I've converted to most gta 4 models. I've further edited it to include units like Traffic, K-9 and commander units. Currently- LCSO K-9 Traffic (Mainly pursuit interdiction) Shift Supervisor (responding to all major incidents, newer cars) Alaska State Troopers K-9 Unit Sergeant MODERATOR NOTICE This has more to do with LCPD:FR, moving it to general discussion
-
Does anyone know where I can find this car?
It's Yakadafi's taurus from 2 years ago. Good luck trying to find it. MODERATOR NOTICE Moved to proper forum
-
[CANCELED] LCPDFR for PS3? [CANCELED]
In case it wasn't found out in the previous post, absolutely none of what you want will work on the PS3.
-
should i get this as a tattoo?
Moving this to random
- Alaska State Troopers Vehicle Mega Pack