Jump to content

LSPDFR 0.4.8 Now Available!

We're back with another minor update for LSPDFR 0.4, which introduces a couple of hotly requested features, including 1893 Grapeseed Ave - an all new, modest home in a rural setting for your characters to live in.  In addition to this, there's a number of other small, nifty tweaks and enhancements as well as various performance improvements and a bunch of new API functions for developers.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

13 minutes ago, Citizen844 said:

I wish there was a way you guys could sell this as early access on Steam.

Why?

[REL] Automatic Siren Cutout

[REL/WIP] Rich's Police Enhancements (early access to new ambient events right now for Patrons)

[REL/WIP] Scene Manager (early access to new path import/export feature right now for Patrons)

[WIP] Better Ped Interactions (early access available right now for Patrons)

Interested in early access to plugin updates and testing new, unreleased plugins/features?  Become a Patron for just $5!

Link to post
2 hours ago, Citizen844 said:

I wish there was a way you guys could sell this as early access on Steam.

You might want to check out https://www.patreon.com/lcpdfr

1 hour ago, Dylan02 said:

is the holster intimidation animation automatic?

Set it as your action in the Interaction Menu and then you can perform it by pressing Caps Lock or by pressing in RS + LS on a controller.  You can press once to toggle the state or you can hold the key down to perform the action as long as the key is held.  You don't need to have the menu open to do this.

While the action is running, just right click (or whatever your aim button is) to quick draw.  It doesn't matter if you had a weapon selected or not, only that you have one available in the pistol slot.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Link to post

I like how you add more homes.  When the game starts it seems to start you at your home.  So to have homes not too far from a station is great.

Question about the characters.  Can you edit the DOB of your characters?  In my pic here, I have 2 characters that resemble like Father/Son or Older/Younger but their DOB are 2 years apart.  Can that be changed?

Characters DOB.jpg

Link to post
19 minutes ago, JBin818 said:

Characters DOB.jpg

Sadly I can't think of an easy way to actually change this but we might just be able to change the dates that show on the website.  Feel free to send me a PM and I'll have a look for you when I get a moment.

Link to post
1 hour ago, fedex said:

I have instal the new update, but the new house is not there . Its the LSPDFR_048_Manual_Install.zip i havo to instal or im wrong?

You should use the automatic installer if you dont know how to install 🙂

Hello, i just started playing LSPDFR & i love it!!

Link to post
2 minutes ago, agent rogers said:

i know how to install it i'm asking were  is the forensic marker model located so i can edit it. and in what folder where i can edit the agency.

Agency you can edit in LSPDFR/data

Hello, i just started playing LSPDFR & i love it!!

Link to post
6 hours ago, Citizen844 said:

I wish there was a way you guys could sell this as early access on Steam.

Even more of a question....why on Steam? If anything, they could just give early access to the Patreons.

Want live LSPDFR Support? Come and join the Unofficial LSPDFR Support Server! Stop on by and get your issue solved either one-on-one or through one of our Public Support channels.
Link:
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Link to post
26 minutes ago, Walidpapi21 said:

does any one want to help and send me lspdfr 0.4.7 plzzz

The older version of LSPDFR is no longer available for download nor can people give you an older copy because it doesnt belong to them. Just download the newest version and install. If you use any of BejoIjo's Plugins, uninstall them until they can be updated.

Link:

Link to post
1 minute ago, Walidpapi21 said:

No problem.

Link:

Link to post

Guest
This is now closed for further comments

×