About This File
LSPDFR 0.4 brings sweeping changes which have been implemented over a number of years, so much so that we're not able to provide full release notes. Instead, we've put together a number of resources, new to LSPDFR 0.4, including a 'wiki' and a collection of more in-depth guides.
Note as well that because of this - the sheer number of things that have changed - there will be issues. We've put over two months into testing 0.4, and we've made hundreds of fixes in this time. Still, there's undoubtedly going to be things that we've missed, or things that simply can't be tested in a controlled environment. This is a big release, and we wanted to do right by all of you by getting it out as soon as we can.
LSPDFR 0.4 Page: https://www.lcpdfr.com/lspdfr
LSPDFR 0.4 Wiki: https://www.lcpdfr.com/wiki/lspdfr/04
Getting Started Guide: https://www.lcpdfr.com/wiki/lspdfr/04/getting-started/
What's New in Version 0.4.1 (Build 22580)
LSPD First Response 0.4.1
Please note that we have released a minor update for LSPDFR 0.4.1 (Build 22580) on March 17, 2019 at 16:00 (UTC) which fixes a bug with the Police Computer feature. If you downloaded LSPDFR 0.4.1 before then, please re-download and re-install with the new update.
LSPDFR 0.4.1 is a small update for LSPDFR 0.4 which fixes a number of issues, including:
- Many small bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Some new functions for the LSPDFR 0.4 API.
- Reworked controls for gamepad users.
Please see below for the full release notes:
LSPDFR 0.4.1 (Build 22580)
- Fixed a crash when using the Police Computer when off duty
- Fixed a crash when trying to load old sync data
Fixed an issue where keys were still being processed in a menu when typing in the records check
Re-added CRIME_REPORT and TOGGLE_POLICECOMPUTER as configurable keys.
The Crime Report key now uses Right Stick by default on controller and is no longer linked to the Backup Menu.
Added Ambient.AllowRadioWheelKeyInPoliceComputer as a new optional setting.
- Added an option to disable the radio in police cars (setting it to off in the interaction menu is saved)
- Added Chase.TrafficDensityMultiplier and Chase.TrafficDensityBudget as new console variables to regulate traffic during chases
- Added sanity checks for models being used for ambient police station spawn
- Added an option to cycle through the current (and previous) license plates of cars pulled over (LAlt/Character Wheel)
- Added option to disable the big radar when a callout is being displayed ("Callouts.DisableBigRadar")
- Added variable Chase.SuspectEscapeTime to specify the time before a suspect escapes from a chase (default 90000)
- Added scroll bar on keybind page (or where items > 15)
- Added new console variables Chase.DisableAmbientAI, AmbientSpawn.DisableRandomUnits, PoliceStation.DisableAmbientSpawn to help with performance
- Added yielding during initial load to prevent issues with thread termination on slow systems
- Added many small performance improvements
- Added some convenience stores to the list of shops the player can buy items at
- Added an option to install all mods for a vehicle in the police garage
- Audio playback is no longer canceled when a part of the audio string could not be found
- Many fixes to the LSPDFR UI including menus, navigation keys and progress bar display.
- Changed Crime Report key to use Right Stick by default
- Disabled melee attack while a menu is open to stop controller users from hitting people when closing it
- Fixed an issue where LSPDFR hooks were not removed when other components failed to shut down
- If a ped's outfit has a prop in slot 0, it will now be used as the ped's default motorcycle helmet
- Arrested suspects can now be placed in vehicles without doors (yes, you can now put them in a golf cart)
- Fixed some issues with placing arrested suspects in vehicles with non-standard door configurations
- Issuing a warning during a traffic stop/ped stop now works with more voices
- Reduced the aggressiveness of police towards civilians when they are accidentally run over
- Player characters are now synced to the server automatically when logged in unless they have been manually unsynced before
- Increased the amount of time before recently added officers are dismissed from a pursuit for being too far away
- Slightly improved backup spawn performance
- Added basic support to Traffic Stops for blipping and stopping boats
- Traffic stops can now be performed by vehicles with no siren
- Fixed a possible crash when entering an apartment due to thread yielding
- Fixed issues with saving addon cars that did not have a model name set correctly
- Fixed a possible crash when opening the ped interaction menu
- Fixed a possible crash when losing visual on a suspect
- Fixed an issue in the Outfits XML file where the rank variations were incorrect
- Fixed a bug where crimes that became invalid while calling in were reported
- Fixed an issue where suspects being arrested by the player could still be reported
- Fixed a bug where the wrong penal code was sometimes used
- Fixed a few crashes on Saudi Arabian systems related to date time parsing
- Fixed a bug where invalid weapon asset were parsed
- Fixed an issue where suspects would continuously rotate around the player when cuffed
- Fixed a bug where blipping a pursuit suspect vehicle wouldn't play the megaphone audio
- Fixed props not being parsed in outfits correctly in Outfits XML (See the new XML file for the new syntax. The old syntax still works.)
- Fixed an issue where deleted characters were still sending activity to the server
- Fixed a crash when shutting down TerminalCommunication when Networking.DisableServerCommunication was set to true
- Fixed a bug where players that had individual camera modes enabled for on foot and in vehicle could not open any menus in first person mode
- Fixed a potential crash when trying to save pending messages
- Fixed a bug where stopping peds did not work correctly in first person mode
- Fixed a bug where pursuit officers would attempt to PIT very large vehicles
- Fixed an issue where the player's walk style would be reset after frisking
- Fixed a bug where taking photos was not properly recognized
- Fixed a bug where arrested suspects that had been revived after being killed could not be re-arrested
- Fixed a possible crash when playing audio files that did not exist
- Fixed a possible crash during traffic stops when entities were deleted
- Fixed an issue preventing the Close Nearby Roads option from working properly
- Fixed a bug where the same vehicle data was listed twice in the duty garage selection
LSPDFR 0.4.1 API
- Added new API functions: CanPedBePulledOver, HasPedBeenFrisked, HasPedBeenIdentified, IsPedBeingCuffed, IsPedBeingCuffedByPlayer, IsPedBeingGrabbed, IsPedBeingGrabbedByPlayer, IsPedBeingFrisked, IsPedBeingFriskedByPlayer, SetPedCanBePulledOver
- Added GetAllAgenciesForPosition and RequestBackup accepting an agency script name to the API