Sweden - Rape Capital : Child Sexual Assualt Crime = Community Service?

Chemical Castration, nope. 10-15 Years in jail, nope. 150 hours community service for child rape?. Sure, why not. Seems suitable.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

It's depressing. Most of them aren't UN-designated refugees either, there are a lot of economic migrants that pour into the country without asylum because they are more or less free to be wherever in the country while awaiting their asylum approval. We don't have enough police to deport the persons whose asylum has been declined, let alone enough police that can patrol the ghettos/no-go zones that the migrants create.

This video by Russia Today is an interesting watch if you want more details regarding Sweden's poor integration.

Edited by lovkal

lovkal

11 hours ago, c13 said:

This is what happens when not offending "religions" of "refugees" that are "women and children" (but most are fighting age males) becomes more important than your people.

Holy sh** there is someone on the moderation and administrative team that actually see's politics and ideology through a clear lens. People forget, Immigration is fine and dandy if those immigrating plan on integrating with your Country's way of life. But most of these people stick to their own religion, their own communities, and even their own rule of law. Regardless of what land they are currently in. 

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

• Management Team
12 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Holy sh** there is someone on the moderation and administrative team that actually see's politics and ideology through a clear lens. People forget, Immigration is fine and dandy if those immigrating plan on integrating with your Country's way of life. But most of these people stick to their own religion, their own communities, and even their own rule of law. Regardless of what land they are currently in. 

Most of what you've said is common sense. I don't think any reasonable person is in favour of migration where the migrants don't integrate with their societies. It's stupid for them -- and it's stupid for their host nation. Whenever it's happened in the past (hell, the US even for instance) it's resulted in war and replacement.

The mistake that a lot of European countries are making is by placing migrants in areas with already a large amount of disenfranchisement (e.g. poor, eldery or even last generation migration areas), by the truck-load. And of course what ends up happening is the migrants don't integrate, they form their own communities and this ends up causing resentment on both sides. The migrants are rarely placed in lower-middle/middle/upper-class communities, so the only interaction that a lot of the  people have are with migrants who have worked their ways up -- the model citizens.

The RT documentary 'Testing Tolerance' is actually really interesting. There are a bunch of last-generation migrants who are even sick of the new migrants -- it's insane.

Sweden has a general election later this year. I think the results from that will show if people are happy with what's going on or not.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

On 7/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, lovkal said:

This video by Russia Today is an interesting watch if you want more details regarding Sweden's poor integration.

I would advise you against relying on anything RT broadcasts, as they're experts at shuffling facts and are primarily aimed at Russian viewers to demonstrate the decay of the West.

And those guys are paid for by our taxes. What a joy.

4 hours ago, Hastings said:

I would advise you against relying on anything RT broadcasts, as they're experts at shuffling facts and are primarily aimed at Russian viewers to demonstrate the decay of the West.

You talking about RT or our MSM in the US such as CNN, MSNBC and ABC?. Lmao, zinggggg 😂

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

5 hours ago, Hystery said:

You forgot Fox News.

There's my man. However, FOX news admits to being opinionated political commentary. CNN and MSNBC claim to be neutral, non bias and to not be opinionated. Which is the complete opposite of what they are. Bekowski, you may be new here. Hystery dislikes the United States and anyone who has slight conservative values.

Edited by GTALawEnforcer

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

Just now, GTALawEnforcer said:

There's my man. However, FOX news admits to being opinionated political commentary. CNN and MSNBC claim to be neutral, non bias and to not be opinionated. Which is the complete opposite of what they are.

You're right they admit to be one sided, but I dont watch them alot just off and on regarding world events or domestic ones.

• Management Team
40 minutes ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

There's my man. However, FOX news admits to being opinionated political commentary. CNN and MSNBC claim to be neutral, non bias and to not be opinionated. Which is the complete opposite of what they are. Bekowski, you may be new here. Hystery dislikes the United States and anyone who has slight conservative values.

Really - anyone who disagrees with me is against my country. I mean, I have issues with CNN and I also think they are untrustworthy, but Fox News is as bad. They'll take unstantiated and ridiculous claims and provide a platform to so called experts who are generally supporters of Trump and just let them use Fox as a platform to put out actual 'Fake News' - neither Fox News or CNN are worthy of having the title 'news' within their name.

🕵️‍♂️ Always watching, always waiting.

5 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

There's my man. However, FOX news admits to being opinionated political commentary. CNN and MSNBC claim to be neutral, non bias and to not be opinionated. Which is the complete opposite of what they are. 

So just because they admit they're biased, it makes them better or more trustworthy? Nah. You think they're better and more trustworthy simply because they comfort you in your ideas and opinions, nothing more, while every other news source isn't trustworthy because they contradict you. Now that's sounding more like it. 

5 hours ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

Bekowski, you may be new here. Hystery dislikes the United States and anyone who has slight conservative values.

Riiiiight. 

19 hours ago, Hastings said:

Sure, I know that. We Swedes are taught to always fear the Russians.

I can confirm a lot of things in the documentary however, which is why I shared it.

Edited by lovkal

lovkal

17 hours ago, lovkal said:

Sure, I know that. We Swedes are taught to always fear the Russians.

I can confirm a lot of things in the documentary however, which is why I shared it.

At least some of Sweden is becoming aware of what is occurring, it's best to stay informed of the harsh realities of your Nation than rather live in peaceful ignorance and have yourself or someone you love fall victim to this recent wave of Islamic influenced crime.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20