Sentinel55

Sentinel's Showroom

Oh yes! I've been waiting for a CHP Forza CVPI for some time now. It looks amazing so far.

Can you make the parking lights stronger though please?

2 hours ago, Sgt.Kanyo said:

Oh yes! I've been waiting for a CHP Forza CVPI for some time now. It looks amazing so far.

Can you make the parking lights stronger though please?

Thank you!

Of course. It's on my list.

Hello Sentinel55, my name is bfaith1407, first off, i am a huge fan of all your gta 4 work, i had every model of yours in my LCPDFR.

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into the models that you produce.

i have one question, where did you find that Dash cam unit in the fifth picure, the one with the full screen, i would love to find one, so i could have one of my car model guys put it in the car model for me, definitely looking forward to your gta 5 work, thanks again. 

20 minutes ago, bfaith1407 said:

Hello Sentinel55, my name is bfaith1407, first off, i am a huge fan of all your gta 4 work, i had every model of yours in my LCPDFR.

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into the models that you produce.

i have one question, where did you find that Dash cam unit in the fifth picure, the one with the full screen, i would love to find one, so i could have one of my car model guys put it in the car model for me, definitely looking forward to your gta 5 work, thanks again. 

First of all, thanks a lot!

Every piece of equipment except the lightbar, the mirror lights and the siren speaker were made by me.

Very nice, the high level of work and detail that you put into this is spectacular.

Would you maybe consider letting me have the Dash cam, screen and all that good stuff, so I can swap out my old dash cam.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again.

31 minutes ago, bfaith1407 said:

Very nice, the high level of work and detail that you put into this is spectacular.

Would you maybe consider letting me have the Dash cam, screen and all that good stuff, so I can swap out my old dash cam.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again.

Thanks! The equipment makes this car unique. If I give out the parts before I release this car it's nothing special anymore. But feel free to ask again when this car is released.

Edited by Sentinel55

Looks great! The CHP hasn't exactly received a lot of love, which is a shame. Whilst some good mods exist for it, I'd hardly call them spectacular. But this looks like it'll change that and I love little details

Yeahhhh accurate Antenna placement finally. Make sure the main Antenna is nice and LONG. Chp run the longest Antennas I have ever seen

Edited by motive007

3 minutes ago, motive007 said:

Yeahhhh accurate Antenna placement finally. Make sure the main Antenna is nice and LONG. Chp run the longest Antennas I have ever seen

It's long enough don't worry. And it wobbles around while driving.

2 hours ago, Sentinel55 said:

It's long enough don't worry. And it wobbles around while driving.

Fucken Love you long time I wasn't around much for LCPDFR But I here great things Glad to see you getting at it again

Edited by motive007

That's a beautiful thing! keep up the great work looking forward to using your vehicles!!!!!!

Maybe in the future I think you should put your talent to making a whole new CHP Pack Since your Vehicles are actually spot on. Also the parts you made are spot on by looking at pictures. You Also have done the Camera correctly #immersion #TrueCHP

7 hours ago, motive007 said:

That's a beautiful thing! keep up the great work looking forward to using your vehicles!!!!!!

Maybe in the future I think you should put your talent to making a whole new CHP Pack Since your Vehicles are actually spot on. Also the parts you made are spot on by looking at pictures. You Also have done the Camera correctly #immersion #TrueCHP

Thanks! Yes, everything is spot on, that was my main goal. But this pack here is probably my last CHP pack. The CHP retires the Crown Vic very very soon and I'm absolutely not interested in the other vehicles they are using.

I'm in Cali and it is sad to say but very true. All I see now are slicktops there taking the lightbars off and giving them to the chargers. I might see one Vic every few months lots of 13 explorers and Chargers. I don't even see very many 16 explorers. BUT AGAIN BESIDE THE POINT I'll be happy just to have real proper chp vics

4 minutes ago, GermanDude said:

Sieht gut aus. Ich hoffe das dieses Auto bald in meinem Spiel landen wird, sonst werde ich echt böse.

Dann wirst du wohl böse werden müssen. Denn der Wagen hier steht so ziemlich auf dem letzten Platz meiner Liste.

45 minutes ago, Sentinel55 said:

Dann wirst du wohl böse werden müssen. Denn der Wagen hier steht so ziemlich auf dem letzten Platz meiner Liste.

Was ist denn so die Nummer 1 auf der Liste?