STARTairsoft780

Spotlight in Car Mod

I recall seeing a video on this a VERY long time ago, and I can't find it now. I don't recall if there is a link to it or not, but I am looking for a spotlight in the police cruiser? The simple light that lights up adjacent to the mirror on the passenger / drivers side of the car. If anyone can find this it would be great!

I don't think I've seen a video about it, or even heard about a working spotlight mod.

I know what light you're talking about though, I'll do a little digging when I have some time.

I think the recent pictures that were posted is gonna dig this up again, i personally think it's possible. while others don't.

I know some of Bugz models have the spotlight that will turn on with the take down lights. Just FYI, Sniper296 was working on a working spotlight script

... Just FYI, Sniper296 was working on a working spotlight script

Did some work on it today. I would say I am about half way through the scripting of it.

I know some of Bugz models have the spotlight that will turn on with the take down lights. Just FYI, Sniper296 was working on a working spotlight script

Do you know which model's? i've used alot of bugz' model's and never noticed it.

I use the Bodyguard Flashlight mod, and basically when Your in the police car turn on the flashlight and steer the Police car to move the flashlight around well that's how I do it.

I use the Bodyguard Flashlight mod, and basically when Your in the police car turn on the flashlight and steer the Police car to move the flashlight around well that's how I do it.

But don't you have to have openIV?

idk how many he made but a few models off the top of my head..

2008 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 Umarked here: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1197

FORD CROWN VIC CANINE UNIT NHP v6.7-ELShere: http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=797

I remember the video I saw it too the car was a black/white CVPI, the guy was using the flashlight mod

In pictures people spawn objects and probably attach them to the car in the trainer. That is how I would do it. Just set it correctly when attaching it.

Sniper made a mod to do it, and NicolaiB is beta testing.

That would be a pretty nice light, the few lightbars of that style for gta iv that are out there have bad light and reflection.

Only testers get to use Sniper296 modifications at the moment. (UMAD?!??!!)

Wait...are there more than just this one?

Wait...are there more than just this one?

I saw some more features in his files.... :whistling:

Yea I saw NB's video. Look like it is coming off very nice, a tad bright, but in the future that will be a great and popular mod. Can't wait to use it on my own CVPI :D

Here's a video showing the updated spotlight:

Updated with screenshots from the gallery:

Edited by NicolaiB
: added screenshots from gallery