ahling023

Error with this -- Please help

Hi everyone there , i got some error with the lightbar . there is no lighting coming out from the lightbar . why is it so . does anyone have this problem before ??? and how do you solve it .

EDITED - - please looked here , I can edit the ELS. ini . i have change all the car to 0 ( active ) but still cant work .

Edited by ahling023

what car...what light bar....screen shot please, how are you trying to light the lightbar up? just the horn/srn key?

Edited by Asuna

MODERATOR NOTICE

Double-post has been merged, you have been told numerous times to not do so.

the police car is default ( original ) police car from rockstar . and the lightbar is custom made by corleone and lt.caine . and i am now going to made a short video to more clearly explained on what i mean .

when i press the G button , the light from the lightbar do not light up . only have the siren .

what car...what light bar....screen shot please, how are you trying to light the lightbar up? just the horn/srn key?

yes , i am trying the lightbar by horn and siren key . but when i press g button , only the siren works , the light do not work

Edited by NicolaiB
: Double-post merged

Looks like you need ELS, ELS has separate keys you need to use, check the ELS.ini in your GTA folder

Edited by Asuna

ELS isn't active for that vehicle in your Els.ini configuration file.

You also have to press J, K and L to turn on ELS lights.

Edited by Ekalb

1 = active, change every police car option and ambulance and firetruck to Active = 1

Looks like the lightbar is completely opaque, the lens can't let light through, or is it just me? If you edited the lightbar's colors, it may be possible that you have no used the right transparency to have them possible to work with ELS. Also on the image called "1", it seems there are coronas, normally ELS vehicles don't. Try and make sure you have an ELS activated vehicle. Also, in ELS.ini, The "Active = 0" must be "Active = 1" for ELS to work for the specific car (i.e. [POLICE])

Hey there,

Same issue...downloaded vehicle with ELS lighting but, when in game...no operational lighting. Went to GTA Police mods and downloaded the updated ELS package from Lt.Caine but, no read me file in the download. Can somebody explain to me where to place the els file so the vehicles can have an updated els system? Thanks, Semper Fi

Through SparkIV?

no...you need to place the els files in your gta installation folder

you do that by drag and drop not with sparkiv :biggrin:

Edited by taximan5

When I go to download ELS V5 or 6, it comes as a .rar file and not a .zip. Any ideas?

Simply use WinRAR or 7zip to unpack it.