Starmix

RAGEHOOK 35/MODS FOLDER - READ

Several reports show that RAGEHOOK Version 35 is not working, most issues identified are being fixed by the ragehook developers. Patience. I will update this thread at some point soon when a new, functioning version of Ragehook has been released.

Most issues are also related to the mods folder, you will have to recopy updated files into the mods folder and reinstall the mods (thanks for reminding me @DLM3 (I & Albo were having issues without using a mods folder))

Edited by Starmix

I'll put this here just incase;

If your game is crashing when loading with the new ragehook, make sure to move the new update.rpf from the game directory into your mods folder, replacing the old one.

You will need to reinstall any mods you have in there such as VisualV. Car mods are unaffected. 

This fixed my issue, Posting it inside this topic incase anyone else has issues too

20 minutes ago, Harper said:

If your game is crashing when loading with the new ragehook, make sure to move the new update.rpf from the game directory into your mods folder, replacing the old one.

This fixed the crashes for me :smile:

35 minutes ago, Trasheater said:

This fixed the crashes for me :smile:

56 minutes ago, Harper said:

You will need to reinstall any mods you have in there such as VisualV. Car mods are unaffected. 

This fixed my issue, Posting it inside this topic incase anyone else has issues too

NOPE DIDNT WORK

Just now, joe75 said:

so that's the prob maybe ?

Shouldn't be a problem, just that in this case Rockstar patched only the GTA5.exe, update.rpf, and added a couple dlcpack folders.

1 hour ago, Harper said:

Thanks man! you saved me!

2 hours ago, Harper said:

So just to clarify,no vehicles are being broken,just visual?

5 hours ago, Harper said:

Wish that helped me. I did a clean install, didn't even have a mods folder. I created one and tried moving the update.rph and it still crashed. No plugins loaded. 

18 minutes ago, Jdh1221 said:

Wish that helped me. I did a clean install, didn't even have a mods folder. I created one and tried moving the update.rph and it still crashed. No plugins loaded. 

Same issue here.  Re-installed all mods from scratch.

According to ragehook developer. RETAIL VERSION is the version with issues.

37 minutes ago, Minty_AUS said:

I have GTAV on Steam and its crashing for me

Then it is probably a different issue. The title of this thread actually is misleading as this is not about RPH more like a discrepancy between the original game files and the files copied in the "mods" folder (so it has nothing to do with RPH but with Open IV and how modded files work).

That's actually how I found out that GTA had been updated 30 hours or so ago: I was modding a car and modifying the vehicles.meta file and suddenly Open IV told me that update.rpf in the "mods" folder was a different version from the original one.

Edited by DLM3

7 minutes ago, DLM3 said:

Then it is probably a different issue. The title of this thread actually is misleading as this is not an issue with RPH more like a discrepancy between the original game files and the files copied in the "mods" folder (so it has nothing to do with RPH but with Open IV and how modded files work).

That's actually how I found out that GTA had been updated 30 hours or so ago: I was modding a car and modifying the vehicles.meta file and suddenly Open IV told me that update.rpf in the "mods" folder was a different version from the original one.

I don't have any mods though, Only lspdfr itself. on a fresh install of GTAV

Edited by Minty_AUS
spelling mistake

1 minute ago, Minty_AUS said:

I don't have any mods though, Only lcpdfr itself. on a fresh install of GTAV

That's why I said you are facing a different issue.

I have Realistic Dispatch Enhancement installed in the mods folder, and the game crashes for me.

Not loading OpenIV.asi fixes the problem.

Edited by Ray3501

Any update from RHP folks? Nothing new on their twitter, website still down. I did a fresh install, clean update, loaded LSPDFR .3 and Script hook for GTAV 617 and added a trainer. Now it will not connect (regular GTA V does) and says that again the version is unsupported. I know they were working on it and with that and their host being incredibly poorly timed at being idiotic they have their hands full. I know folks are able to work there way through this, just wondering how. A lot of time consumed just in a clean reinstall and much more to put all the wonderful treats back into it. Love to hear something about something. Thanks.

47 minutes ago, Ray3501 said:

I have Realistic Dispatch Enhancement installed in the mods folder, and the game crashes for me.

Not loading OpenIV.asi fixes the problem.

You probably need to fully reinstall it.

12 minutes ago, Evilsmurf2336 said:

Any update from RHP folks? Nothing new on their twitter, website still down. I did a fresh install, clean update, loaded LSPDFR .3 and Script hook for GTAV 617 and added a trainer. Now it will not connect (regular GTA V does) and says that again the version is unsupported. I know they were working on it and with that and their host being incredibly poorly timed at being idiotic they have their hands full. I know folks are able to work there way through this, just wondering how. A lot of time consumed just in a clean reinstall and much more to put all the wonderful treats back into it. Love to hear something about something. Thanks.

Still no update. @MulleDK19 is the developer (who might come online and post?) and theres twitter @Ragepluginhook to keep you all posted on the updates.

Strange, are you installing it manually? Maybe it includes all the outdated files with it.