Jump to content
TrisBreezy

Suggestions For Future Callouts/Scripts/Plugins/Mods

Recommended Posts

Hello to the awesome and diverse LSPDFR Community. First of all, big thanks to all the creators, developers, and users on LSPDFR.com both small and great! You guys have taken the game to a whole new level that's unimaginable! Kudos!!! I decided to create this thread for anyone in the community from newbies to moderators as an avenue for us to float or bounce around any ideas or suggestions for future scripts/plugins/call-outs/mods that we would like to add or see added in the future to LSPDFR. May this thread serve as a direct line from peer to peer or from the average user to the experienced developer. My hope is that this thread will be used to inspire, and open up our minds to the endless possibilities of the LSPDFR controlled GTA5 world.
 

Please limit your ideas, comments and suggestions to LSPDFR plugins that are NOT already uploaded! (every plugin has its own comments/review section for that)

Please be as specific as possible!  And most important, please adhere to the website rules and regulations!  http://www.lcpdfr.com/guideline-hub/

 

With that said I have a few suggestions of my own to toss around for everyone to think about, and here they are:

  • I respectfully request further diversifying the police vehicles instead of just creating different variations of one model (i.e. Ford CVPI/Dodge Charger).
  • Home Burglary Call-out
  • Clothing store robbery call-out
  • Gang territorial wars and shootouts
  • LSPDFR Adding the ability for the user to get helicopter support during any events, not just pursuits.

 

Thank you to everyone who has posted so far. Honestly the more people that add to this thread the better our chances of getting our ideas out there for the developers to notice, so please keep posting your suggestions!

Edited by TrisBreezy
updates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm, how about a simple script that allows us to see if we have our weapon holstered in first person? I can never tell if I have my hand on my hip or if my character has fully holstered it :P There is another script out there that allows you to see if you have your lights on when in first person and driving, so maybe something similar to that?

 

 

Edited by TheDude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheDude said:

hmm, how about a simple script that allows us to see if we have our weapon holstered in first person? I can never tell if I have my hand on my hip or if my character has fully holstered it :P There is another script out there that allows you to see if you have your lights on when in first person and driving, so maybe something similar to that?

I see what you mean, but surely you just right-click and see that no weapon is in your hands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlconH said:

I see what you mean, but surely you just right-click and see that no weapon is in your hands?

naw, i dont like to draw my weapon unless needed. right clicking would pull it out into firing position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the content creators have done a superb job so far in terms of whats been made, and keeping those things updated. Props to you guys!

However, i think the number one thing missing (for me atleast) are ordinary, day to day calls that are apart of routine police work. I know Finkone is working on something (it was in one of his videos) and mentioned these types of calls were needed. Below are an assortment of different types of calls.

An example of non emergency calls:

Spoiler

Make a report

Meet with a caller about "x" where x= any number of things

Audible car alarm

Non combative Drunk

Loitering

Animal/Dog Complaint

Shoplifter

Verbal Argument

Civil Matters ( landlord  vs tenant disputes, etc)

And of course, some emergency calls:

Spoiler

Shooting

Stabbing

Fight with Weapons

Suspicious person with a Weapon

Man Down (i believe this is exists)

Robbery (exists)

Burglary in progress/just occurred

Shots Fired

Rape in progress

And then you have the stuff in between:

Spoiler

Commercial Alarm

Residential Alarm

Suspicious Person Outside a home

Suspicious Vehicle Parked Outside/At a property

Domestic Fight/Fight

Domestic Verbal/Verbal fight

Tampering with a Motor Vehicle in progress

Suspicious package at a critical location (like a box that looks like a bomb near a police station/courthouse/judges house/etc)

Mental Case

Protest Growing out of control ( pretty in line with times if you ask me)

I work for a police dept and these are just the usual calls/codes from day to day. There are a lot more out there obviously. And i know that tons of work go into these mods and scirpts. This is just a list someone can use if needed. If anyone has a question or idea of how a call might go/workout just ask. Thanks again to those who do create this stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a few off the top of my head:

Small group drinking in the street

Someone fighting with security after being kicked out a bar/stripclub

Someone has been kicked off a train/tube and they've kicked off about it (either for fighting, being drunk or not having a ticket)

Someone has trespassed onto the railway/tube line

Lost child (don't know how you'd return them, either they know their address or you have to go drive around in an area nearby with the child to see if you can find the parents)

Possible Hate Speech Call (Subtitles at the bottom and it is down to you to decided whether or not it is hate speech (racial/sexist etc.) or if it's actually freedom of speech and they are only expressing their opinion)

Young female has called to say she is driving home and she believes she is being tailed by another vehicle (could also do this with her walking home)

Possible Terrorist (You must stop and search him) (Preferably in a populated area, as if there's the chance he's about to commit an act)

Hopefully that could give you a few ideas. And if anyone does use any of these be sure to let me know, I'd love to try them out and maybe even be a tester if you'd allow me to! :)

Edited by ScottehBoyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always love these threads since I find cool ideas and then they end up sitting in my projects folder abandoned since when I have time I usually work on my main plugins.

Other devs will certainly make use of these though, I'm sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2016 at 4:40 AM, TrisBreezy said:

Hello to the awesome and diverse LSPDFR Community. First of all, big thanks to all the creators, developers, and users on LSPDFR.com both small and great! You guys have taken the game to a whole new level that's unimaginable! Kudos!!! I decided to create this thread for anyone in the community from newbies to moderators as an avenue for us to float or bounce around any ideas or suggestions for future scripts/plugins/call-outs/mods that we would like to add or see added in the future to LSPDFR. May this thread serve as a direct line from peer to peer or from the average user to the experienced developer. My hope is that this thread will be used to inspire, and open up our minds to the endless possibilities of the LSPDFR controlled GTA5 world.
 

Please limit your ideas, comments and suggestions to LSPDFR plugins that are NOT already uploaded! (every plugin has its own comments/review section for that)

Please be as specific as possible!  And most important, please adhere to the website rules and regulations!  http://www.lcpdfr.com/guideline-hub/

 

With that said I have a few suggestions of my own to toss around for everyone to think about, and here they are:

  • I respectfully request further diversifying the police vehicles instead of just creating different variations of one model (i.e. Ford CVPI/Dodge Charger).
  • Home Burglary Call-out
  • Clothing store robbery call-out
  • Gang territorial wars and shootouts
  • LSPDFR Adding the ability for the user to get helicopter support during any events, not just pursuits.

 

Thank you to everyone who has posted so far. Honestly the more people that add to this thread the better our chances of getting our ideas out there for the developers to notice, so please keep posting your suggestions!

I've got a gang war/shootout in "Secondary Callouts" (currently unavailable).  It's not always around grove st but it does have a shootout between gang members!

On 1/22/2016 at 5:11 AM, xAKRONSFINESTx said:

I think the content creators have done a superb job so far in terms of whats been made, and keeping those things updated. Props to you guys!

However, i think the number one thing missing (for me atleast) are ordinary, day to day calls that are apart of routine police work. I know Finkone is working on something (it was in one of his videos) and mentioned these types of calls were needed. Below are an assortment of different types of calls.

An example of non emergency calls:

  Reveal hidden contents

Make a report

Meet with a caller about "x" where x= any number of things

Audible car alarm

Non combative Drunk

Loitering

Animal/Dog Complaint

Shoplifter

Verbal Argument

Civil Matters ( landlord  vs tenant disputes, etc)

And of course, some emergency calls:

  Reveal hidden contents

Shooting

Stabbing

Fight with Weapons

Suspicious person with a Weapon

Man Down (i believe this is exists)

Robbery (exists)

Burglary in progress/just occurred

Shots Fired

Rape in progress

And then you have the stuff in between:

  Reveal hidden contents

Commercial Alarm

Residential Alarm

Suspicious Person Outside a home

Suspicious Vehicle Parked Outside/At a property

Domestic Fight/Fight

Domestic Verbal/Verbal fight

Tampering with a Motor Vehicle in progress

Suspicious package at a critical location (like a box that looks like a bomb near a police station/courthouse/judges house/etc)

Mental Case

Protest Growing out of control ( pretty in line with times if you ask me)

I work for a police dept and these are just the usual calls/codes from day to day. There are a lot more out there obviously. And i know that tons of work go into these mods and scirpts. This is just a list someone can use if needed. If anyone has a question or idea of how a call might go/workout just ask. Thanks again to those who do create this stuff.

I PM'd you about these, I do like them...

On 1/22/2016 at 6:35 AM, ScottehBoyy said:

Just a few off the top of my head:

Small group drinking in the street

Someone fighting with security after being kicked out a bar/stripclub

Someone has been kicked off a train/tube and they've kicked off about it (either for fighting, being drunk or not having a ticket)

Someone has trespassed onto the railway/tube line

Lost child (don't know how you'd return them, either they know their address or you have to go drive around in an area nearby with the child to see if you can find the parents)

Possible Hate Speech Call (Subtitles at the bottom and it is down to you to decided whether or not it is hate speech (racial/sexist etc.) or if it's actually freedom of speech and they are only expressing their opinion)

Young female has called to say she is driving home and she believes she is being tailed by another vehicle (could also do this with her walking home)

Possible Terrorist (You must stop and search him) (Preferably in a populated area, as if there's the chance he's about to commit an act)

Hopefully that could give you a few ideas. And if anyone does use any of these be sure to let me know, I'd love to try them out and maybe even be a tester if you'd allow me to! :)

100% going to work on that young female driving home callout... That one would be interesting...

Also I'm definitely going to grab some locations now for the security one too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fiskey111 said:

I've got a gang war/shootout in "Secondary Callouts" (currently unavailable).  It's not always around grove st but it does have a shootout between gang members!

I PM'd you about these, I do like them...

100% going to work on that young female driving home callout... That one would be interesting...

Also I'm definitely going to grab some locations now for the security one too...

Awesome! I look forward to seeing them! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×