Hi,

Some of you might have noticed I was going crazy lately with my EUP WIP Gallery, and you might have suspected a pretty huge update, around the corner. Well, I have some exciting news.

First of all, thanks to all of you who downloaded this mod and/or took the time to submit a review. Also more than anything I really enjoy seeing content you create with EUP (screenshots and videos). I'm quite surprised this mod is actually getting that far, I remember the first release was simply a sheriff uniform. Many changes and improvements ever since, that's crazy, but I'm glad cause I can see how much people enjoy this and needed this.

One of the first big change with Emergency Uniforms Pack is that I'm ain't the only one in the boat. Community strike again and more talent have joined their force together to offer the best content to this amazing community. It's with honor that I present you the new EUP team.

Alex Ashfold: Peds textures, files manipulation

Yard1: DLC Conversion,  ped textures

PieRGud: EUP Clothing Menu

I'm also happy to announce that all the content planned for 7.0 is 100% ready. I can only say it's gonna come soon because we still have to make sure the clothing menu is ready for the first public release, but we're really trying to push to release as much as we can.

Until then, enjoy this kickass teaser trailer

Edited by Alex_Ashfold

This is so awesome, thank you for your work, same goes for other modders who worked on this project.

BTW: I don't see it on the screens or the video, but are there any female SA Highway Patrol or female SA State Prison Authority models/textures?

IF not, any chance we could see that in the future updates? D:

46 minutes ago, Miss101 said:

This is so awesome, thank you for your work, same goes for other modders who worked on this project.

BTW: I don't see it on the screens or the video, but are there any female SA Highway Patrol or female SA State Prison Authority models/textures?

IF not, any chance we could see that in the future updates? D:

Sure more female additions and improvements are planned for the next updates

Hi Alex,

I have a question.

I am looking for a EUP biker style ped.

Put it needs to be a normal ped, i uploaded a picture with this message.

Do you have a ped like this in that file format?

I just need it for personal use, i don't re-upload your mods!

The reason that i need it in that file format, is that i want that police backup responds in that uniform.

Sorry for my bad englisch, i am from the netherlands.

- Bas.

smy cop ding.png

eup biker.jpg