skillsforilz

Prison Transport Issue

Anyone having this same issue where you call prison transport from the Code 2 backup menu and the transport shows up, they get out of their car, but then just stand there and don't pick up the prisoner? It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. 

Edited by skillsforilz

1 hour ago, skillsforilz said:

Anyone having this same issue where you call prison transport from the Code 2 backup menu and the transport shows up, they get out of their car, but then just stand there and don't pick up the prisoner? It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. 

Happened once for me, but I kicked the suspect in the head, and after that they took him away. 

On 17/01/2016 at 9:06 PM, Hastings said:

Happened once for me, but I kicked the suspect in the head, and after that they took him away. 

Fucking hell I'm choking on my water

What does it mean when it says "prisoner must already be placed on the ground?"

Many times, the prisoner transport vehicle (under the Code 2 menu) never shows up.

I have tried with the suspect in handcuffs, without, kneeling on the ground, standing, etc.  It gives me the same exact message every time about placing them on the ground.  What does this mean exactly?

19 hours ago, SoloMan said:

What does it mean when it says "prisoner must already be placed on the ground?"

Many times, the prisoner transport vehicle (under the Code 2 menu) never shows up.

I have tried with the suspect in handcuffs, without, kneeling on the ground, standing, etc.  It gives me the same exact message every time about placing them on the ground.  What does this mean exactly?

Don't mind it too much. I place them on the ground and call for the transport. Despite that message it always shows up. 

Is it just a reminder?  I was assuming that it was some kind of message that was informing me that the detained suspect was not in the appropriate "state" for pickup by the transport officer.