Jump to content
skillsforilz

Prison Transport Issue

Recommended Posts

Anyone having this same issue where you call prison transport from the Code 2 backup menu and the transport shows up, they get out of their car, but then just stand there and don't pick up the prisoner? It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. 

Edited by skillsforilz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skillsforilz said:

Anyone having this same issue where you call prison transport from the Code 2 backup menu and the transport shows up, they get out of their car, but then just stand there and don't pick up the prisoner? It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally. 

Happened once for me, but I kicked the suspect in the head, and after that they took him away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2016 at 9:06 PM, Hastings said:

Happened once for me, but I kicked the suspect in the head, and after that they took him away. 

Fucking hell I'm choking on my water

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does it mean when it says "prisoner must already be placed on the ground?"

Many times, the prisoner transport vehicle (under the Code 2 menu) never shows up.

I have tried with the suspect in handcuffs, without, kneeling on the ground, standing, etc.  It gives me the same exact message every time about placing them on the ground.  What does this mean exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SoloMan said:

What does it mean when it says "prisoner must already be placed on the ground?"

Many times, the prisoner transport vehicle (under the Code 2 menu) never shows up.

I have tried with the suspect in handcuffs, without, kneeling on the ground, standing, etc.  It gives me the same exact message every time about placing them on the ground.  What does this mean exactly?

Don't mind it too much. I place them on the ground and call for the transport. Despite that message it always shows up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just a reminder?  I was assuming that it was some kind of message that was informing me that the detained suspect was not in the appropriate "state" for pickup by the transport officer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×